Looking for a female for my trip to see the physiotherapist (reopened if anyone fancied continuing it) )

SkipperTyrrel

Here to roleplay
Hi I am a 44 year old male, 5'10" tall, average build. I am currently experiencing some knee problems from years of cycling, and a lack of mobility in my hip flexor.

Having rang the doctors and managed to defeat the receptionist, I have come away with an appointment to see the physiotherapist at my local medical practice. I think I will probably be asked to do some stretching etc, so I put on some joggers and a t-shirt, and head to my appointment.

"Hi, come in. My name's Eve and I'm the physiotherapist you've been referred to.
Now before we begin I just need to check some details to make sure I giving the right treatment to the right guy ok?.
So, name, date of birth and address please. You can sit there." I say indicating a chair.

I always like to make a visual assessment of my patients, see how they move, how they stand and if I'm not mistaken there's some restriction of movement but we'll see once the formalities are done and I can make a proper examination.

If you like this then let's write.
Eve x
:rose:

"Good morning Eve, it's nice to meet you. I hope you can help me, it's making life a bit difficult lately," I reply, confirming my details with you as I take a seat where you indicated.

You explain to me the basics of the process we will go through, but to be honest, I am finding to hard to concentrate as I take in your beauty, and what is obviously a pretty hot body, even in medical scrubs which are not the most flattering.

After filling in some paperwork about previous injuries, any medication I may be taking, and things like that, you stand up and say,

"OK then Jon, shall we get started?"

"Ok Jon, let's see what's going on shall we? Strip down to your undershorts please and stand facing the massage table."
I'm impressed by Jon's physique. He obviously keeps himself in shape, lithe rather than over-muscled.
"Ok, stand up straight please, feet together, arms by your side. The first thing I'm going to do is check for any asymmetry, for example hips that aren't level. We all have some asymmetry but mostly we don't notice it and a little doesn't matter at all so for starters let's have a look at your spine."

I run my fingers down Jon's spine and then again, vertebra by vertebra and I feel Jon shiver as I work my way down. I know he's not cold, it's a good temperature in here so it must be that I've touched him in a way that's aroused him little.

"Feels good huh? Ok, your spine is nice and straight. Now let's have a look at your shoulders."
I work my way from his neck out to the tops of his arms and then back again and again there's a little shiver as I do but this isn't uncommon.
"Ok, shoulders are level so lastly, let's have a look at your hips."
I work my way out from his spine to the tips of his pelvis and back again and then kneel down behind him to check if his hips are level.

"Right, your left hip is very slightly lower than your right hip so that suggests that your legs are slightly different it length, no more than two or three millimetres and that's easily accommodated with an orthopaedic insole. So tell me Jon, how do you think you've injured yourself?"

Fuck, I think to myself. I hadn't thought this would be happening as Eve asks me to strip to my undershorts. I had put on a pair of lycra trunks which didn't leave much to the imagination. Of course she would need to see my joints. Idiot! I thought to myself.

I am relieved when Eve asks me to stand facing away from her.

As Eve explains what she is doing and why, my foolish anxiety eases and I realise I am being examined by someone very good at their profession, and hugely knowledgeable.

Then I feel Eve's fingertips on my back. As she manipulates my spine, I feel a jolt of electricity, of pleasure, run through my whole body. I feel myself shiver and hope Eve hasn't noticed. But then she asks me if it feels good. At least I think that's what she says. I ignore it, feigning temporary deafness.

Next are my shoulders. Eve's firm touch as she begins checking me over sends another shiver through my body, possibly bigger than the last. Eve isn't phased by it and continues with the task at hand. I vow to myself to breath deeply and think boring thoughts.

Next Eve checks my hips. Well, as I feel her hands rest lightly on my hips boring thoughts flee from my head, and I am even more glad I am facing away from her.

"Well, I have always done a lot of cycling, ever since I was a teenager. It has always seemed I couldn't get the saddle height correct. It feels too low, and too high at the same time. I guess that's due to my differing leg lengths?"

Eve murmurs, I presume in agreement, or acknowledgement perhaps, so I continue,

"I like to go for long rides usually, and normally the next day I awake with either knee pain, hip pain or both. Then I have to go back to work. Friends have suggested a sports massage, but I have a bad experience of one from my younger years. It was like I was being interrogated on a medieval rack, haha"

"Cycling hey? Well your leg lengths are of no consequence, the difference is minimal, less than wearing odd shoes. What about your technique? Do you just push down or do you also pull the pedal back at the bottom of the stroke? If that's something you've just started that could explain the origins of your problem. In any case, let's have a closer look at you shall we? So, trunks off and now, a couple of steps back from the table, legs apart and hands supporting you on the edge of the table."

While Jon strips I make a couple of notes at my desk and then turn back to him and smile to myself noting that he's got an erection. Well that's not unusual. It's a combination of my professionalism dominating him and the simple business of being touched in a fairly invasive way.
So many men are afraid of acknowledging their submissive side.

"Ok, I'm going to have a look at your knees and also your inner thighs ok? If you feel at all uncomfortable just say so and I'll explain what I'm doing or stop if you'd prefer that."

I don't wait for an answer and place a kneeling pad behind him. It's much easier for me to kneel rather than bending over to examine his limbs and I start with his knees, pressing and moving his knee caps to see if his ACL's are the problem.
"Any pain or discomfort there?"
And then I move higher, tracing the ligaments at the back of his knees upwards to his inner thighs and finally into his crotch and inevitably the backs of my hands brush against his scrotum.
"How's that, all ok?"

"I use cliplesss pedals, so I guess I lift as well as push. I have started spinning lower gears rather than pushing the larger ones, you know a higher cadence but less resistance."

Hang on? What? Trunks off? Could today get any worse I think to myself as Eve moves to her desk. I am pleased I still have my back to her, as I have a very obvious erection! I am also pleased I keep my grooming up to scratch, and that my shaven testicles don't look like a birds nest of pubes as they hang there, vulnerable, as I take up the position Eve asked of me.

I wonder to myself, has she noticed my erection? Of course she has fool! Then I wonder, is it a natural unavoidable reaction because I am naked in front of this beautiful lady, or is it because I am actually aroused. Turned on by the manner of fact way she instructs me, but in a soft, and I think, sexy voice. Of course, her hands on my body have contributed as well.

I glance down, to see a kneeling mat on the floor, and then Eve's knees as she moves behind me. "Well she is going to notice your erection now, fool," I think to myself.

As Eve examines my knees, I feel a slight twinge,

"A little pain there on my left knee. Next to my kneecap," I tell her.

There is no more real discomfort, other than at the situation I find myself in. As Eve examines my thighs, her hand brushes against me.

"Mmm, I mean yeah, everything is OK. What's the verdict so far?

I glance down again, to see a drop of precum at the tip of my still, erect Penis. "Really Jon? Really?" I think to myself

Eve walks to her desk and makes some more notes, leaving the kneeling pad on the floor. She picks up a Taylor hammer and walks back towards me.

"Left knee? OK, let's have a closer look at it. Sit on the table facing me and we'll start with the basics. Relax your legs and I'll check your reflexes."

With Jon sitting on the table there's no hiding his erection or the bead of precum at the tip and I recall something Albert Pierrepoint, the man who carried out the majority of the executions after the Nuremberg trials, wrote in his book about men ejaculating as they were hung, a last gasp of masculinity before oblivion.
But Jon isn't going to be executed, just given a sharp tap below his knee cap and to facilitate this I stand to his right with my back to him.
A good, sharp tap and Jon's muscles contract lifting his lower leg.
I turn to face him.

"What we're checking here are the reflexes in your leg, or how quickly signals travel between your nerves, spinal cord, and muscles and that's all ok and this," I say, tapping his erection with the handle of the Taylor hammer, "Looks ok as well." I say with a smile.
"You needn't be embarrassed, I've seen many erections in my time and being examined, although a medical necessity in your case, can be quite an erotic experience and one only has to think of the nurse/patient or doctor/patient fantasies to understand why."

I return to my desk and make a few more notes.

"Ok, on the table please, on your back, and I'm going to manipulate your knee and thigh to see if we can give you some relief and then before you leave, I'll give you a hand-out which gives you some exercises to do before I see you next time."

Jon duly lies on the table and I lift his left knee and start to work on his posterior thigh muscles and I smile at him.
"Your girlfriend is a lucky lady I think." I say, nodding towards his erection. "Perhaps you could get her to give you some manipulation to help with that."

As I sit on the table, my erection just won't wilt. Obviously there is no hiding it now, and now I can see Eve in front of me again, there is probably not a hope in hell that it will diminish.

I debate whether to apologise or not, but as she has by now noticed anyway, will apologising seem a bit weird as she hasn't mentioned it.

The tap of the hammer on my knee jolts my leg out as it should and I am pleased, when Eve tells me that's OK. The little tap to my erection she then gives makes it jolt too, or at least twitch. I wasn't expecting that, and my penis did slightly lose some blood supply. But only slightly and only briefly. When Eve mentioned nurse/patient and doctor/patient fantasies, I thought to myself, "what about physiotherapist /patient fantasies, and my erection showed good reflexes of its own, coming to life once more. Helped by the sight of Eve's toned behind as she bent over her desk making more notes.

Laying on the massage table, Eve begins manipulating my left leg, moving it up and down, in and out. Noting my tight hip flexor possibly, she didn't mention.

The movement causes the precum that had gathered at the head of my erection to gain enough momentum to drip, and hang in the seemingly vast area between my penis and my stomach. It hanging there actually seemed more obscene to me than my erection.

When Eve suggested I could ask my girlfriend to help with my erection, I just blurted out, without any thought of keeping my private life that way,

"Chance would be a fine thing, with work, and everything these days, I never seem to have the time to meet someone. My dick has probably forgotten what a girlfriend is."

Eve stops what she is doing and just looks at me.

"Oh shit! I mean, erm, sorry. I shouldnt have spoken like that. Sorry, sorry!" I sounded pathetic, quivering in apology, but also concerned what could happen. What if she calls security and reports a naked client, talking about his dick whilst sporting an erection?

" Look, I am sorry. Please, can we just finish the consultation, the you can pass my notes onto another physiotherapist, and hopefully they wont be as hot as you, and this won't happen again."

That's it Jon, keep digging yourself into a hole. Why tell her she's hot, now she will think you are a pervert.

Despite all this, my erection is still there, and actually more pre cum is oozing from the tip.

Last edited:
I have to smile.
Poor Jon is so embarrassed, not only having his erection on full display but also about the lack of a female companion and the consequential lack of sexual activity and in that heightened state of sexual deprivation, it's no wonder that he was aroused by my touch, even if it was during a physical examination.
But of course, there's no way I could do anything sexual for him, not even a happy ending. Any sexual contact between practitioner and patient are strictly forbidden by our governing body and would breach all of the ethics committee's rules.
I'd be struck off, so what to do?
Then I have a thought.

"Jon, you've come to see me today complaining of a problem with your knee. But suppose you came to see me in my other capacity as a sexual counsellor. Then I might be able to help you. You would of course have to leave the building and that would complete this session with me as your physiotherapist and then a quick call to this number ..." I say, handing him a business card ... "And you can make an appointment to see me and ..." I glance at my notes on my desk ..."It seems that I'm free all afternoon. How does that sound?"

Jon reads my card
Eve Reddy
Sexual counsellor and mentor

"So get dressed, go get yourself a coffee, phone for an appointment and I'll see you in half an hour. Ok?"

Half an hour will give me ample time to rearrange my physiotherapy consulting room to sexual counsellor room and for me to change out of my white scrubs into something more appropriate.

I am taken aback by Eve's straight forward words, and suggestion. I don't really know what to say when I take the card off her and read it.

All I can do is nod my head, and I find myself agreeing.

After leaving the office, I think to myself,
"A sexual counsellor? Do I need one of those? Why does Eve think I need one? Because I got a hard on? She said that's quite normal. But then again, the lack of action for the last few months, she was lucky I only got a boner! Lol. Fuck she is hot, that certainly didn't help." I mused as I walked to the nearby coffee shop.

As I sat cradling my hot drink, I considered the events of the afternoon so far.
I had gone to see a professional physio due to my knee and hip pain, and even though she was just that, a professional, I found myself with an erection in her treatment room. And I suppose that, along with what I had said makes her think I need counselling.

"She is a professional after all, so I guess she knows her stuff. Perhaps she can help me in some way."

I take out my phone and the card she had given me. Tentatively dialling the number I am greeted by Eve's voice. Except it isn't. It's an automated system but the unmistakable sound of Eve's voice telling me what to do is almost hypnotic, and before I know it, I have selected an afternoon session and I get a confirmation SMS on my phone.

I look down and notice I have the start of an erection in my trousers, the waitress clearing the table next to me seems to notice too, so I cross my legs until it subsides.

"Why did that happen? Because of her voice? Or because she was telling me what to do?"

30 minutes seemed to last an age, but soon I was back at Eve's building. After the receptionist showed me in, I was buzzed to Eve's office for the second time that day.

The door opens and Eve peeks around the door, and asks me to come in. The room is completely different. Not the stark, clinical room I was in previously, but some soft furnishings, different lighting, even some plants. The room seems smaller, and then I notice the screen obscuring the far end of the room. Obscuring what, I am not sure.

I turn around as Eve speaks.....

Thirty minutes is plenty of time to transform my physiotherapy consulting room into the room I use when I'm acting in the role of sexual counsellor and mentor.
The examination table is stowed away, a couple of comfortable chairs put in place, the lighting is now subdued, there's relaxing background music playing and behind the screen is a large futon where I hold my tantric massage sessions. My white scrubs are gone and replaced with a full length silky shift. That's all. No shoes, no stockings and no underwear.
It's important that there is as little as possible between me and the person I'm treating.

Almost to the minute Jon is buzzed into my room and at first he seems a little bewildered, seeing the changes I've made but I welcome him.
"Namaste." I say, giving him a long hug, letting him know that he's welcome and I also note that he still has his erection. "Come and. sit here."
I direct him to one of the comfortable chairs.
"Now Jon, this is your first time with me in this role. Would you like to tell me in your own words why you've come to see me and what you hope we'll be able to achieve for you."

I turn to see Eve standing their looking stunning dressed in a silky gown, possibly a kimono, I am not sure. It clings to her body like a second skin, and I wonder if she is naked beneath it.
She has no shoes on, and I notice her delicate feet with painted nails.

As Eve gives me a welcome hug, I curse as my erection squashes against her slender body, and I know she must have noticed with so little clothing between us.

Sitting in one of two luxurious chairs, Eve asks me why I am here, and what I want to achieve.

"Well, I was recommended to take this appointment by my physiotherapist!" I joke.

Eve smiles and nods and encourages me to go on,

"I think to be honest, I am just a little stressed and missing female company. Not in a friendship or companionship sense, as I have several good female friends. But I am always too busy to make time for meeting someone, for, you know, a physical relationship. I don't really know what I am looking for."

I can't believe I am being so open.

"I must apologise again for the state I was in at our other appointment, I don't really know why I was so, erm, aroused."

Eve smiles at me and nods, reassuring me that it's OK. She adds that given what I have said, she doesn't feel there is anything too serious going on and that she can definitely help me. She adds that I must listen, and do everything she instructs for this to work.

I feel a stirring in my trousers, as I begin to develop another erection. I realise that it seems to be whenever Eve is telling me what to do. I realise I like it, very much.

"I will follow your directions, Eve. Anything to help me figure this all out, and find out what I am really looking for."

Eve, moves to the edge of her seat, and asks me to stand up.

"So then, let's begin," she says.

"All right Jon." I stand, hand Jon a towel and a robe. "If you'd like to undress and leave your clothes here and then through this door and first on your left you'll find a shower room and then when you're ready, back in here. Ok?".

I don't give him any time to question my instructions and disappear behind the screen. I have things I need to prepare.

I take the towel and robe, and undress. Heading through the door, I enter a wet room. It is empty except for a large shower head, and a shelf set into the tiled wall. On the shelf a selection of premium men's body washes, and some moisturiser cream for after the shower.

I stand and lather myself up with the rich liquid, soon I am am covered in a sandalwood scented foam and It feels like it washes away some of my apprehension.
I towel myself off lightly, before using the matching moisturiser to nourish my skin

Donning the robe, I make my way back out of the wet room, and towards the screen. As I approach, I hear relaxing music, and as I round the corner I see Eve standing beside a large futon.

Next to her is a small table. There are some items on the table but they are covered by a silk cloth.
On a nearby shelf are some assorted coloured oils, in different bottles but with no labels. I wonder if they are for ornamental or practical purposes.

I walk towards Eve, aware that once again, I have the murmurings of an erection. Luckily the thick robe I am wearing does a pretty good job of concealing this

Last edited:
"Come in Jon. There's just a few rules of etiquette before we begin. In this session, I am the giver and you are the receiver. You must remain passive. No action of any kind is required or allowed on your part and that includes any touching of me. If there's something you don't like you say 'no' and if at any point you want me to stop, you say 'stop'. Understood?"
I lead him to the foot of the futon and blindfold him with a silk scarf and then, standing behind him, slip his robe from his shoulders and hold him to me, my hands against his naked chest. We stand like that for a long moment before I step away. I want him to become disorientated before I continue and with the blindfold and me with bare feet, he won't hear me moving and I switch off the music.

Silence.

I pick up a long ostrich feather and stroke his back from head to toe and back again and then his front, but avoiding his erection. Now it's a pin wheel. The steel is deliberately cold and the pins sharp and it needs only the slightest pressure for him to experience its tingling touch and I know that when I use it again he'll tense with anticipation.

I step back from him, shed my robe and stand behind him, holding him as before but this time with my naked torso pressed against him, a long hold while he absorbs the sensation of my skin against his, then again I step silently away.
Now it's time to teach him how to submit, nothing painful but forceful enough to know that's he's lost control.
I have a metre of braided cord and I tie it round his cock and balls, tight but not painful, and then use it to lead him round the futon, stopping at the foot of the futon and when enough time has passed for him to wonder what's next, I tug on the cord and again lead him round the futon, this time pulling more forcefully.

By now, his mind should be full of 'what's she going to do next' thoughts, crowding out any other thoughts of the world away from where he is now and I leave him standing at the foot of the futon for precisely forty three seconds.
In reality it's not a very long time but for Jon it will seem like an age - no sight, no sound, almost total sensual deprivation, just the sound of his own breath and his blood rushing in his ears and little by little his sense of balance will falter.

I'll catch him before he falls.

"Come in Jon. There's just a few rules of etiquette before we begin. In this session, I am the giver and you are the receiver. You must remain passive. No action of any kind is required or allowed on your part and that includes any touching of me. If there's something you don't like you say 'no' and if at any point you want me to stop, you say 'stop'. Understood?"
I lead him to the foot of the futon and blindfold him with a silk scarf and then, standing behind him, slip his robe from his shoulders and hold him to me, my hands against his naked chest. We stand like that for a long moment before I step away. I want him to become disorientated before I continue and with the blindfold and me with bare feet, he won't hear me moving and I switch off the music.

Silence.

I pick up a long ostrich feather and stroke his back from head to toe and back again and then his front, but avoiding his erection. Now it's a pin wheel. The steel is deliberately cold and the pins sharp and it needs only the slightest pressure for him to experience its tingling touch and I know that when I use it again he'll tense with anticipation.

I step back from him, shed my robe and stand behind him, holding him as before but this time with my naked torso pressed against him, a long hold while he absorbs the sensation of my skin against his, then again I step silently away.
Now it's time to teach him how to submit, nothing painful but forceful enough to know that's he's lost control.
I have a metre of braided cord and I tie it round his cock and balls, tight but not painful, and then use it to lead him round the futon, stopping at the foot of the futon and when enough time has passed for him to wonder what's next, I tug on the cord and again lead him round the futon, this time pulling more forcefully.

By now, his mind should be full of 'what's she going to do next' thoughts, crowding out any other thoughts of the world away from where he is now and I leave him standing at the foot of the futon for precisely forty three seconds.
In reality it's not a very long time but for Jon it will seem like an age - no sight, no sound, almost total sensual deprivation, just the sound of his own breath and his blood rushing in his ears and little by little his sense of balance will falter.

I'll catch him before he falls.

As I listen to Eves instructions I begin to doubt my decision. She makes it very clear she is the one in control, and again, hearing her voice, the way she takes charge sends a shiver of pleasure through me. I feel my body begin to react.

As the blindfold obscures my vision and my robe is removed, I feel intensely vulnerable, and yet my growing erection doesn't falter.

I feel Eve behind me, her body against mine. The silky robe cool against my back. I relax, and then all to soon she has stepped away.

The music stops. I move my head attempting to hear anything, but the room is in complete silence.

All of a sudden something incredibly soft touches my body. It feels amazing and the sensation is delightful. I groan as I feel it pass over my body, exploring. I groan louder when I feel it disturb the air around my genitals, but not touch them. I feel my penis twitch but it tendons untouched. Then it stops.

All of a sudden a different sensation. Cold. Sharp. Little needles pressing into me. The sensation is one of discomfort, but it brings waves of pleasure also as it moves over my body. Again, it stops all too soon.

Then I feel Eve behind me, holding me again. This time I don't feel her robe seperating us. I feel the softness of her breasts against my back. Her hands on my chest, no doubt feeling my pounding heart. Her stomach flat and firm against me, and I feel warmth against my buttocks. I wish I could see her. I try to picture her naked body, wishing I could see her. Then again she is gone.

I realise my breathing has slowed. Am I getting accustomed to this already?

The answer is no, when a completely new sensation takes over. Something is tied around the base of my cock and balls. A rope? It does burn slightly at first, but it's not too tight, but definitely restrictive, and squeezes me, pulling my balls forward.

Then the rope is tugged. I move with it as I get lead around the room. Then we stop. Another tug. This time more forceful, and I confess to myself it actually feels good. Being lead around, my cock and balls being pulled away from my body. I feel more erect, bigger than ever. I can feel every throb of my cock as the blood pumps around it.

Again we stop. Then nothing. Silence. No tug on the rope. No contact from Eve.

I realise I don't know exactly where I am in the room. I could be out in the waiting room for all I know. I try to retrace our movements, building a picture in my head of the room and where we turned and moved. I can't.

Instead, my head is filled with one question. What is going to happen next? So far everything has been a mix of pleasure, discomfort and denial.

All I can hear is my heavy breathing. The sound of my own blood rushing, like a strong river, and I stand here for an age.

I long for a tug on the rope. Or some kind of physical contact. Non is forthcoming. I feel myself becoming more and more disoriented. Even though I am not moving, I feel my balance falter slightly.

I wasn't going to let him fall, but the timing was perfect to the second and as he he was on the verge of moving a foot to steady himself, I put my arms round him, pressing. myself against him again but this time, raking my nails over his nipples, not hard, but hard enough to feel him shiver. I nudge his feet apart, with my foot and slide my hands from his nipples to his belly, my finger tips just in his pubic hair and then pause, knowing that he's hoping there'll be more, but not yet.
I step away from him and again with the ostrich feather on his legs, across his buttocks, up his back to his neck and ears and then down again but this time the feathers trace his butt crack and then between his legs, around his balls and onto his cock.

I can tell the cord round his cock and balls is tightening as his arousal pumps more blood there, but that's the point of submission. It's not painful as in masochism but he does know that he must comply with my commands.
Again I steady him.

"Kneel down on your hands and knees, your knees apart."

I now have full access to him and with a palm full of warm oil, I slide my hand between his legs and massage his balls and perineum, my middle finger between his cheeks and across his rosebud.

If he's going to say 'no' it will be now but I don't think he will.

I feel myself begin to fall, then all of a sudden I am saved by Eve. She supports me and holds me, and I feel the warmth of her slender body against mine.

I shiver with pleasure as I feel her fingernaiks gently scrape over my nipples. "fuck, are they normally this sensitive?" I think to myself as her hand travels lower. I feel her finger tips in my neatly trimmed pubes, then her hand stops. I groan quietly, I wanted to feel her hand on me, for some form of release.

Eve's foot nudges mine further part. Then I feel it again, the soft object lightly caressing my back. It does feel so good, and although it tickles it does so in a pleasant way, not in a make you giggle way. It explores my body again, and I feel my ass cheeks tense as it all of a sudden traces between them, and lightly caresses my smooth balls and my aching cock. Again, Eve stops.
I am incredibly aroused, my cock is pulsing hard as the blood coarses into it, whatever is tied around my cock and balls is tighter, and although it's uncomfortable I find myself enjoying the sensation.

Eve commands me to kneel on all fours, and without even thinking I find myself on hand and knees, vulnerable, obeying her commands without hesitation.

Then all of a sudden, a warm slipper hand slides over my swollen balls, gently, gliding easily and slips back further to the sensitive area between them and my anus. Then a finger lightyl runs over my ass. Fuck it feels good.

I hear my mind saying "No, this can't be happening. Stop"

But all that comes from my mouth is a low gutteral groan.

I wonder what is coming next? I hope this pleasure doesn't stop, it feels so good

Last edited:
Back