Tristan/Jessica - Blood Pets (IC) - Closed for cripple92996

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Posts
1,434
Jessica came down the stairs of her mother's home, dressed for a night out. The past few years had been hard on everyone. Her father had passed away from cancer five years ago and left her mother with a stack of medical bills a mile high. Jessie worked two jobs to help pay off the house note for her mother. She would have liked to move out and have a life of her own but it just wasn't possible. There was also the matter of the supposed vampire like attacks going on around the world. People had speculated on the cause but nothing concrete had come up in the investigation. The tabloids had headlines saying that the world was being secretly dominated.

Jessie had decided to go see a movie tonight. It had been forever since she had a day off and her mother would be safely tucked away at home. Her blond hair was in a high ponytail, simple clothing her choice for tonight. White tank top with a denim jacket and jeans was her idea of "dressed up". The cinema was about five minutes away but she drove just to be safe. The town looked ghostly, devoid of any kind of presence. Jessie bought her ticket and went inside the movie house, ready to watch the old movie double feature.

During the film, she had felt like there were eyes on her. It got so bad that she decided to leave the move theater and head home. That decision came too late. In the darkness, a figure approached her, silent and dangerous. Jessie yelped in surprise. She backed away from the creature, its eyes glowing in the dark. "What do you want with me?" There was the sound of a deep chuckle and she tried to run. It was a hopeless endeavor because soon enough, Jessie was caught in the arms of this predator.

Fear finally got to her and she passed out in his arms.
 
Ouch

Tristen longed for Jessica. For now he would have to act as a master, but it time she would hopefully see his way. His hands shook her. "Wake Up. Now!
 
ouch2

"damn it Jessica wake up." These humans had no discipline. Turning her over he removed her clothes and began spanking her. That would wake her up. He stopped as he didn't wish permanent trauma and the accompanying emotion. "Jessica be a good girl and wake up" Perhaps a paternal approach would work.
 
waking wonder

After about ten smacks her eyes began to flutter. Jessica was even sexier than her mother, she seemed to mix her mothers muscular body, with an otherworldly strength. No master wants a totally stupid slave as this makes the process unenjoyible. To transition her from her own self will, through obedience to the grand aspects of his plan body, mind, and soul would truly be a worthy task.
Her mother had seemed worthy once also, but her own stubbornness had made that unbearable.
He had many mistakes because he hadn't known just how tricky humans were then.
He poured blood to heal her, she was no good to him, without inner strength as well.
 
Jessica slowly came around, a coppery taste in her dry mouth. Her baby blues opened, centering on the lone figure in the room. There was a soreness on her ass where someone had obviously smacked her a few times. "Let go of me!" She pulled away from the darkly handsome creature, her defenses up going up. The room resembled something out of Harry Potter with stone walls and old paintings hung about.
A fire crackled in the fireplace, warming the air. "What the hell do you want with me?" His eyes spoke volumes, making her feel hunted. There was something unearthly about him.
 
hi

"I am a friend of your mothers, My name is tristen. You have been assigned to me.
My race has taken a large portion of this country. If you try to escape you will be hunted down.
I want very much to get to know you body and soul. if you cooperate, this will be a lot of fun"
He hadn't had a human in a long time, there unique body structure was particularly arousing.
 
Jessica shook with anger. "My mother wouldn't have anything to do with having someone kidnap me!" The way he looked at her made Jessica flush. It was hard not to notice how beautiful he was, dark brown hair laying about his shoulders, expressive brown eyes looking down at her. "I don't believe in vampires."

He came closer to her and her body responded. The reaction was almost instinctual. Jessica felt an irresistible pull to him. Her small fingers came up, touching his face. At first she was shocked at the cool feel to his skin. The color of his eyes started to change to a light golden brown.

What the hell was he? Her body was reacting to his presence. The raw scent of mild arousal hit the air.
 
ouch

He pried open her legs. That particular mixture of sweat and desire was very strong.
He bit down that would keep her open, as it was now time, to make out.
His hands moved rapidly, she was going to be made love to.
In out out in, he was on fire
 
Back
Top