The Next Morning

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
.....I awaken in a strange bed, to a complete babe. She is beautiful, but I don't know her or how I ended up with her. I don't even know if I actually did anything with her, until I empty my bladder and find that I have a lot of piss. It's a clear sign that I was busy using my dick for something else last night.

She wakes up and follows me into the bathroom, and then I realize.....

(Looking for a female player with a surprise, as long as it's not some man-hating type with a violent agenda. Keep it sexy, not malicious.)
 
Last edited:
Sasha was sleeping peacefully until she heard someone get up and woke up herself. She then remembered she had hooked up last night to get some more cash. She then saw him go to the bathroom and followed leaning against the door. "You okay? You had a lot to drink last night so I justed wanted to make sure. If you get a headache I have some medicine you can take."
 
Silvio Mancini

"Hey....baby. Don't know what exactly happened, but did we....it seemed that we did. What else happened? You're very cute and adorable, but kinda young....are you....legal? You know, of age? As you said, I did drink quite a bit. And thanks, I have a monstrous headache," I shake myself and smile at you.

I look at both of us in the mirror, the salt-and-pepper hair on my head, the streaks of grey in my beard. I've never been handsome, but nor am I ugly. What am I is old enough to be your father. Hell, given my wandering ways and repeated failed, revolving door relationships, I theoretically could be your father and never know it.

"This is your place, right?" I felt more than a little worried about you, in fact. Something about you didn't read like someone just hooking up for kicks or kinks.....what if you were.....a hooker? You acted a little less shocked about this than women your age usually do...unless you were just in a wild and experimental phase that often hits in college.

"Silvio Mancini, by the way. Since we've known each other in the biblical sense, might as well know each other's names," I smile at you while washing my face in your sink.
 
Sasha watched as he rambled on and then sighed as he asked if she was legal. "Yes. For the last 6 months people have been asking me that. I'm 18 I can even go get my ID if you want." He says he does have a big headache so I place the medicine and a glass of water on the counter. Sasha then chuckled at his question about being her place. Yeah right. If this were her place she wouldn't be hooking up for money. "No. This is a hotel. Not expensive but not cheap either. As you probably already figured out." By this time Sasha was leaning against the wall, looking the man over. He actually looked old enough to be her father. Which made her once again feel the stab of loneliness. She didn't have any family. Having been in the system, but no one wanted her enough to adopt, so she went out on the streets when she turned 18 and started doing sex for money. It was horrible to have to do, but she had nowhere else to turn. She snapped out of her thoughts at his name. "Mine's Sasha and before you ask, yes just Sasha." She had forgotten her Last name along time ago. With how it felt to have someone who truly cared about you.
 
Last edited:
Silvio Mancini

"So....you don't have a last name....and I take it that you're a working girl. What do I owe you? Hell, what did we even do? And do you have a place, so I can take you there and drop you off? Roommates? Or do you have a pimp or madam?" I wondered aloud.

"Thanks again," I swallowed the pills with the water, "Oh, what the hell, just stay here with me for another day. How much more will that cost me? I'd like to get to know you.....you see, I've....never paid for sex before, believe it or not."

I am suddenly very worried that you might have a pimp, you see, and something about how young you are.....I don't feel right returning you to his custody. It just would feel like handing a slave back to his or her master.
 
Sasha just watched as he went on. He was very amusing. "I'm actually not really a working girl. I do this alone. I also don't really live anywhere. We just had sex. I am on birth control so you don't have to worry about that. Also if you could pay for the room and 10 dollars that would be nice." Sasha took a breath and let all that sink in before continuing. "It would cost you 5 for just getting to know me 10 if you wanted sex and food and if you wanted to stay another night there is that cost as well." Sasha knew it was a lot to ask and knew he would probably run. That's exactly why she did that. She then went out of the room, going to her bag and pulling out a pink set of bra and panties and slipping on a short pink dress. She then put lipstick on and mascara and eyeliner so that her eyes looked bigger. She then put some perfume on and she was perfect. She didn't think she was ignoring Silvio cause he probably already left.
 
Silvio Mancini

While Sasha primped, Silvio got out a cool sixty dollars. He figured that would be a good start. He really found himself intrigued by this girl, who seemed a bit jaded, but then he had to admit that her life probably made her that way. He had an idea now, and he thought that it was a good use of his time. He needed some time away from his ex and everything that had gone down between them, anyway. This was supposed to be a vacation of sorts, after all.

"Sasha.....I'm a bit hungry. Let's grab a bite to eat, shall we? You know a good place? I don't feel like room service yet, though I'll pay for at least another day here," he said, curious as to her reaction.

Sure, he talked a lot....but, hey, he was from Jersey....folks from Jersey talked a lot, right?
 
Sasha turned around a suprised look on her face. Well this was new. She hadn't expected him to even pay her. That he would just leave, but it would be nice to get a decent meal for once so she smiled. "I know this great burger place. I haven't been there in a while and would like to go. Oh also don't worry about the cleaness it sparkles. I know cause I know the cleaner. Doesn't get me food, but I at least know it's a nice looking place and they have good food. If you don't like that there is a Mcdonald's close to here." Sasha looked up at him now waiting for his decision. Man did this guy seem tall, and oddly attractive.
 
Silvio Mancini

Silvio grinned, "Well, as it happens, I love good Mom and Pop operations. So much more love and creativity in their work, more of a personal touch. Sure, I'll take you there and see what they have to offer. I bet that you could use a bite to eat, too. I can only imagine how it is for you, but perhaps you can tell me yourself.

"Look, maybe it's just me, but I want to at least know a thing or two about a girl that I've just.....you know. Before or after the fact, sometimes during, of course. There's a person in that body, after all."
 
Sasha listened and was glad Silvio was willing to go to the burger place as she was really hungry. "Oh it isn't too bad for me, but I would like some food. When we get there you can ask away." Sasha then got her high heels on, only grimacing once. These things hurt, but it attracted customers. With that she got her bag and went to the door opening it and motioned for him to go. "I have to lock it."
 
Silvio Mancini

"Good idea. Can't leave it for just anyone to burst in," Silvio agreed, leading the way to the front desk to pay for another day, and then telling Sasha, "Alright, show me the way. Like you said, we can talk more while eating."
 
Sasha smiled and after he went out she locked the door. She then followed him to the front desk were he payed for another day and then he turned to her. "Alright then. Follow me, it's really not far." It was actually at the end of the block. She led him there and the waitress led them to a booth. Some people liked tables, but Sasha liked the comfy seats at booths. These had cushions like most and she smiled as she sat down. She then looked at the menu, trying to find a non-expensive meal. "I hope you don't mind that I picked a booth, but I .like the comfiness.
 
Silvio Mancini

Silvio smiled, "Actually, I prefer booths, too. Besides, if you want to tell me things that are somewhat embarrassing to you, it's harder for others to eavesdrop this way. I guess that this could count as a date, eh?"

"Anything that you want to know about me, by the way?" he asked as he ordered the Reuben with steak fries and waited for her to give her order to the waitress.
 
Sasha laughed a little at the mention of a date, now looking at the chicken choices. "I guess. I've never actually been on one before so I wouldn't know." Sasha picked the grilled chicken sandwich meal with fries and a Dr. Pepper and after Silvio gave his order she did.

She then thought about what he asked and she did have one question. "Actually yes. Did you break up with a girlfriend lately cause it kind of seemed like you had some stress you wanted to get rid of. Especially by how much you drank, and your musles were really strained, like they had a lot of tension or something." Sasha had gotten good at her observations of people. It was one of her best assets on choosing clients cause usually she would know if they were wealthy or not.
 
Silvio Mancini

"Dr. Pepper? Girl after my own heart," Silvio noted that they had the same soft drink.

"Um..yes, I did. It was pretty ugly, in fact. We were both unfaithful, so there were plenty of nasty accusations going around, too. I know intellectually that I'm supposed to be fair and faithful if the girlfriend is, but emotionally, I carry the baggage of being an Italian guy from Jersey. The subculture and all that jazz. And she was no prize herself, as I said. Great in bed, terrible everywhere else, it seemed. There wasn't much of a relationship toward the end. Just another silly attempt at love from a man not cut out for the whole fidelity thing, I'm afraid. I never hit them, either, though if you ask me, it's abuse if she hits as well. That whole thing of them hitting you and it being okay is BS. That and her setting fire to some of my clothes. Jesus, that is bullshit!"

"Sorry for the rant there," he added quickly, feeling sheepish, "Thank God I never opened a joint-account with her."
 
Sasha listened politely as Silvio explained his situation. She actually felt a little sad for him. "I don't care who it is. If they hit me i'm hitting back no matter the gender. I also don't agree with "Don't hit a woman" If they are yelling and screaming or about to break something, sometimes a little hit is what they need. I kn from personal experience with a woman. It was a bisexual customer. Also rant all you want I don't mind." Right then their drinks came and Sasha took a sip, sighing happily.
 
Silvio Mancini

"Thank you for that, Sasha. I agree, but it is hard to fight the brainwashing one gets at an earlier age. Anyway, speaking of relationships, I can't imagine that this has ever been easy on your boyfriends," Silvio observed.

"Yes, I've been through a lot, as have you. Different issues, that's all. I can only imagine the last time you got a decent meal. I imagine that's a lot worse than my failed relationships and marriage.....never officially dissolved, yet. Blame the Church for that. I've wanted an annulment, but they've been slow to grant it," he remarked.
 
Sasha chuckled as he said about boyfriends. "I wouldn't know since i've never had one. I don't have time for one. Or the need either." Sasha laughed off about having a hard time and stuff. I get a dollar burger at Mcdonald's everyday. Its really not a big deal. A failed marriage though can be really hard on a person. Worse than what I do." Sasha looked up then as the waitress came back with their food and immediately Sasha took a big bite of her sandwich closing her eyes. After doing that she sat the sandwich down and chewed and swallowed. "Thank you, but if you want I could, probably pay for my meal if you want."
 
Silvio Mancini

"Thank you, but I'll treat you as a lady. The least I can do. It's one of the things that I do miss about marriage. Getting to pamper a lady, believe it or not," Silvio noted, "I am Italian, after all. We're not typically good at fidelity, at the risk of stereotypes, but we're very good about spoiling women rotten."

"So, no boyfriends. Hmmm....a lot of heartbroken johns, I can imagine. Maybe even heartbroken janes. Ever had a client fall for you? If so, how did you cope?" he asked as he chowed down on his Reuben.
 
Sasha smiled and listened. "Hmm. I wonder why the woman would leave when they get pampered. I would stay with it even if the guy had sex with other women. I'm not the jealous type. As long as he had sex with me as well that wasn't dull and pampered me, he could have an affair. Though if the girl messed with me I would punch her face." Sasha laughed as he asked about the client falling for her. "Actually a current regular client of mine. We do other stuff as well. We aren't together and she still pays for sex, but we are close. Yes I did say she. We actually get kinky. I'm the Dom though. I wouldn't be with a man though. I actually wonder what it would be like to be a mans submissive."
 
Silvio Mancini

"Hmm....well, it's a pity that you're not my girlfriend, then. I like the way that you think. I wouldn't mind dominating you, either. As for this other woman.....well, if we were together, I think that I would try to be fair to you since you wouldn't mind others.....I wouldn't get in the way of your little fun with her. I've learned the hard way what comes with double standards. Nothing but trouble," Silvio admitted.

"Of course, that's all in theory. I'm not sure that you'd want to date a man my age regularly, now, would you?" he reassured her as they ate, "besides, it's a bit early for that. Wouldn't want to go faster than you were ready."
 
Sasha thought as she ate more of her sandwich. "Actually, I want to make a deal with you. I want to live at your house, and continue to have sex with you, and with the exception of a few boundaries ill do everything you say. Only if you want though." Sasha hoped he would let her. This might be here only opportunity at a place to live and she hoped he agreed.
 
Silvio Mancini

"Well, I don't have a problem with that if you wish it. You're cute, you're smart, you know your stuff and what you're worth, and it would keep you off the streets, I hope. At least out of trouble. Perhaps if you get a roof over your head on a regular basis and a hot meal without having to wonder about the next one, I might see you a little happier. I'm surprised that your female client didn't offer it, but perhaps she did and you declined. I just find myself worrying about you, caring what happens to you from here on out. So, yeah, if you want to stay with me, there's no time limit or deadline about how long. You don't mind living in Jersey, do you?"

"Just....don't ask some of my friends what they do for a living. It's better if they don't get the wrong idea about you, such as...you know. Law enforcement," he added regarding his new home.

"I'll be going back once my vacation's over, after all. Until then, this room is home," he explained.
 
"Oh I see. That's alright. I don't mind anything really. A place to live and not worrying about meals would be a really nice change and even if I'm moving or anything, I don't care." Sasha smiled and ate some fries as she continued on her sandwich also having drank all the Dr. Pepper in her glass.
 
Silvio Mancini

"Glad that we're agreed. Also, if any of the guys want you and you want them, that's fine. But if they force themselves on you, feel free to kick them in the nuts and report it to me. I will also make it clear to them that you're under my roof, so you're not....how shall I put it....fair game. If I choose to fuck another woman, it is nothing against you. Just my need for variety and my wandering eye. Won't stop me from wanting you or keeping you around, I assure you of that.

"Anything else that you want to make clear from your end? This seems like a classic 'girlfriend' experience package, which is fine with me, with the stipulations that I listed. If you see my ex, however.....don't let her in. Keep her out at all costs. Anyway. yeah, you'll get three square meals, a hot bath or shower when you want it, running water, a roof over your head, and I'll buy you some clothes and other things to make your life as normal as I can make it. Especially in winter. Jersey can be cold as hell in winter," he noted.

"Waiter, another Dr. Pepper for each of us!" he grinned, too.
 
Back
Top