No Don't Expell me! [Closed for ASH13]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-Principle Max Thompson waited at his desk for this Student to arrive ever since coming last year and now just in September alone she had caused a lot of trouble. She was 18 and he wanted to meet her he needed to instal fear in to her.-"Miss Babstry where is Miss Cumstrom?"-He asked as the Secretary responded back.-"She is coming sir."-Max waited further. Max is 40 with salt and pepper hair. His body is not badly built and he always dressed well.-
 
Last edited:
I roll in late as I always got my way being daddy's spoiled rich girl. I enter school as usual stretching dress code. In pink blouse top two buttons undone. Without the school uniform vest. Black pleated skirt 3" above knew nude pantyhose and 2" white heels. The short skirt showing off my 40" long legs.
 
-The secretary informs her Teacher when Ashley walks in to class her teacher looks.-"You young Lady are leave to go right to the Principle. better get going."-He commands seeing you leave. The Principle waited patently as Ashley Strolled in she had a Attiditude on her like normal. Max rose and pointed.-"SIT!"-He locked and closed the Office door.-"so....Miss Ashley Cumstrom....1 hour late for school....what makes you think you can do that."
 
Last edited:
OOC first name is Kimberly not Ashly lol


Rolling my eyes I say " here now right sir? So a bit late. What's the big deal? Blowing a bubble and then popping it with a loud pop. " can I go now? Don't wanna be " late" to class sir I say with a highly sarcastic tone. Slouching a bit in the chair stretching out my long nylon clad legs.
 
-The Principle got up.-"So you think your calling the shots uh...lets see this."-He places her record open.-"400 late ins from last year to now. been sent here and Detention 200 times, all because of your daddys money are you allowed to stay here with failing grades."-He said and looked.-"Thats right we know those grades are False we checked every thing off...but what would happen if Daddy's little girl was expelled for Something really bad."-he smiled.-"I bet that would cause a fuss wouldn't it."
 
I hiss " you can't he'll take my vette away. I can't be seen in a regular car come on you don't gotta tell him. Can I go to class now or is there seething else ya wanted as I see ya eyeing up my long nylon clad legs as I cross and recross them causing short pleated skirt to ride up a bit.
 
"your not getting off that Easy...i don't know why i shouldn't just expel you...show me in a week you can change if i see nothing your being called back in here."-he helped her up and slaps her ass hard as she walks out the door.-"I better see change."-Its been a week and she is even worse and ha not gotten better. He waited for her in the hallway when she walked in with out ahello she tried to race past Max but he grabbed her and he dragged her to the Office.-"SIT!"-He closed and locked the door.-"again....a whole week went by no change...are you kidding me.."-he picks up the phone.-"Thats it i am Calling your Father."-You scream wait and i listen.-"What...!"-I see you with out words.-"ok ....show me your breasts and ass and pose for me."-when you flash me and pull up your skirt i take pictures warning you not to move as i do he grins.-"Thats right now squeeze your breasts."
 
Last edited:
" your just a percent but whatever " u stand and open blouse showing my perky 32c chest is a lacy front hook bra. I squeeze them together bending forward as I do I hike skirt to long legs to show my nylon covered tight ass u see no sign of panties underneath my pantyhose. " enjoying the view" I say with a bratty tone.
 
Last edited:
"Very much....ok then you exposed your self enough...You got one more Chance to prove your self...other wise....i will take care of you."-You leave and write my report. The next Week you don't show for school. I was told by your father you told him school was closed the next few weeks i told him it wasn't he seems up set and the Following week i see you and grab you pulling you back in to your office but this time i do not let go.-"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW."-i force you down to the chair.-"TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T CALL YOUR FATHER AND EXPELL YOU"
 
"He'll be pissed and take my new vette away sir. You wouldn't wanna make me sad would ya" in a teasing sarcastic tone as I flash puppy dog eyes leaning forward in u chair so you can probably see down my blouse. " let's work out a deal what do I got to do some silly extra credit assignments or something ? My daddy gives slot of money to this school".
 
"I don't care if your dad does a lot for this school you are not getting off that easy...i think i need to make this punishment something humiliating."-Looks over her and thinks then he smiled.-"You think i am joking i bet....you really want to cut a Deal?"-He smiled and grins to her and chuckled.-"You really don't want a word to be said huh?"-He hangs it over her head.-"ok so if you want it that bad....lets make this heavier....you must be the sex slave of all the male teachers and who ever we wish for you to fuck...any mouth, any arguing anything less then a submissive whore and your dad will know it all."
 
Not thinking your serious and thinking it's just some pervert old men wanting blowjobs from a leggy redhead I agree to the deal. "Ok sir what don't need to do first" I say in a very sarcastic tone almost daring you to make first move as I arch my back hurting my perky 32C chest out awaiting your answer.
 
-he grabs her hair.-"Bend over now ."-he presses her against the desk you know i am not kidding as he lifts her skirt and grabs a Pair of cuffs for extreme cases and cuffed her arms behind her as he grabs a handkerchief and gags her for the moment and begins to spank her hard and rough gripping her hair back as she barely can see behind her.-"Huh still think were playing here slut...you just think you can get away with anything you want."
 
Whinpering thriugh the gag as you smack my teen ass and feel how tight it is. Not one with a high pain tolerance, reluctantly I nod my head yes signaling that I will go along with your plan. Thinking my youthful stamina will wear the old teachers out quick but have no idea what I've gotten into.
 
"your first order kneel down and take my cock out no talking back."-he removes her gag and knelt her down as he grabbed her hair hard-"open up now"-he said and pulled his cock out and smiled-"open it wide you will need it"-the teachers and the principle under age 40 but older then her as he waited seeing her open her mouth he fucks her mouth but not hard or fast just thrusting his cock at a nice speed-
 
Trying to show my feisty side I try to pull my head back but your firm grip quickly changes that thought pattern. I think I'll suck him off, he'll be spent, and I'll call his bluff. Of the sex slave thing. Slightly turned on by the principal and private schoolgirl scenario I moan a bit as I suck as I feel you grow harder in my warm wet teenage mouth.
 
-his stamina was incredible for his age as he fucked her mouth nice and hard as well as deep. he groaned as he was maximum hardness he grabbed her tits to playing with her a bit-"yeah thats it just take it whore."-his cock rams her face more and he grins-
 
Reluctantly I begin to suck back in hopes of you easing up the assault on my mouth. I place my hands on your thighs in an attempt to control how deep down my throat you can go as I suck and begin to pick up and down the length of your shaft as it continues to grow in my mouth as I look up at you with my hug blueish green eyes hoping to get you off quick and call your bluff figuring this is all you want and the rest was just a "scare" tactic.
 
-He grins and cums finally after some decent sucking. He then smiles.-"Now show me your pussy it needs a fucking."-you see i am only harder then i was before.-"Lets go missy your not making demands."-He bends her over the desk lifting her skirt and lowering her stockings.-"Lets find that nasty whole."-He licks her pussy and fingers her pussy a bit before shoving his cock in her and begins to move his cock in and out of her.-
 
Since I'm tall and in heels I'm at the right height for you to take me standing up. Trying to show my bratty feisty side I hiss" come on that all ya got. No wonder the other girls don't like ya sir". I act like I'm yawning to egg ya on. As secretly it's hot getting screwed by the principal, an older guy, right in his office.
 
-Feeling how wet she was and how well his cock was moving-"i think your bluffing slut but here is more proof."-his hand wraps it self in her hair its long enough so he does it twice having her hair now in his hand he yanks it back pulling yourbhead back and gripping the cuffed wrosts with the small gap for him to grab he fucked her harder and faster moaning and groaning gasping for air.-"yeah thats right still think i am kidding i will make you do thinks i will even have you come back to the school or to my place so we can all fuck you."
 
I begin to protest saying "sir you are a perv and can't mm do th... Mmm" but instinct takes over and I begin to whimper and buck my hips back at you to really test your stamina with my in excellent shape teen frame. Secretly living your controlling hands.
 
"Shut up slut you can't fool anyone."-He gripped tight pulling back and began to pump harder and deeper in to her pussy it was to hot and it was so good he smiled.-"Oh your going to love every thing we will have you do slut."-He laughed in his throat.-
 
Part of me impressed by the stamina you do possess as you drill me in your office. You threaten me saying I need not tell my daddy about this. Partly because you don't want to lose his massive funding to the school and the other part in efforts to blackmail me into becoming the private school "plaything " and pawn for administration. I feel you can't possibly get any harder as you begin to twitch inside my tight teenage pussy walls.
 
-Slapping her ass and fucking her hard he groaned in lust and moaned-"you better not tell any one slut i will show them and no one will believe you so there is no use fighting it"-he pulled back grabbing her hair and arms as he fucked her harder-"Yeah yeah slut oh be a good fuck toy you need cum don't you go on tell me your on the pill or your not inwill cum on younindont care"-he fucked her harder and harder hearing her trying not to give in-"dont be stupid whore you love it ypu high heel panty hose slut."
 
Back
Top