Nunsence!

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
669
There's a musical named "Nunsense!", and guys are sometimes allowed to cross-dress to be in the show. (I've actually seen the play like that once) I have also been in a show where one of the dressing rooms was being repaired, so both genders had to share the 1 dressing room.

I think it would be a real hoot to read about where a guy needed not to do anything with any of the women for some reason (married, dating monogamously, professor, whatever) and the women go from teasing to owning him after he does or says something early that sets them in the mood for this, and it escalates as the women find they're having fun.

One idea is that maybe this is therapy, and the male actor is hired by a shrink (who explains to him at length that he will be highly paid, but hands off these patients, per the contract!) to help these women put on this musical, to bring them out of their shells. Things are fine until the dress rehearsal, where he sees how attractive they are, then remembers they're all shy, and actually says, "Good thing you guys are crazy shy and I don't have to worry about you trying anything.", to himself, but where one or more of them can hear him. The girls work together and have him do something he shouldn't (maybe even setting him up to do it accidentally) and get pictures, then blackmail him into doing more and more until he's their sex slave, and using him is what is bringing them out of their shells.

Then, at the very end, he gets paid anyway, as the shrink is extremely gifted at judging people, and planned all of this. (Up to and including keeping the actor as *her* sex slave, now that the girls are done with him!)
 
Reminds me of an old joke: a guy is driving down the road, and sees a nun hitch-hiking. He picks her up. After a few miles, the nun sees that the driver is very nervous, sweating, shaking, and asks him what's wrong.

"Well, Sister, it's like this. I've always had a fantasy about fucking a nun. I'd really like to do it once in my life."

The nun thinks it over, then says, "Well, as long as you are single, it is okay, but only in the ass. My pussy belongs to God."

The guy jumps at the chance and swears that he is unmarried. They crawl into the back seat, the nun pulls up her skirt, and the guy enthusiastically fucks her ass. Then they get back in the front and continue down the road.

The guy is still nervous as hell, and the nun asks what is wrong.

"I have a confession, sister. I'm not single. I'm married and have five kids at home."

The nun says, "That's okay, I have a confession too. My name is Steve and I'm on my way to a costume party."
 
(bunches of useless detail omitted)

Many of my shipmates and I went to a club in Mazatlán, Mexico. It was ok, but loud beyond my tolerance and smelled bad, so after just a drink or two, I left. One shipmate was up and dancing with the dancing girls that the club featured. (This was allowed) After a few dances, the girls got a break, and he actually was offered anal sex for a reasonable fee if he wanted to go behind a curtain. He went for it, and when he finished, the dancer he'd just blown his load into turned around, still jacking his own dick, and said, "Wait, I'm not finished yet!"

He wasn't really the same after that...
 
(bunches of useless detail omitted)

Many of my shipmates and I went to a club in Mazatlán, Mexico. It was ok, but loud beyond my tolerance and smelled bad, so after just a drink or two, I left. One shipmate was up and dancing with the dancing girls that the club featured. (This was allowed) After a few dances, the girls got a break, and he actually was offered anal sex for a reasonable fee if he wanted to go behind a curtain. He went for it, and when he finished, the dancer he'd just blown his load into turned around, still jacking his own dick, and said, "Wait, I'm not finished yet!"

He wasn't really the same after that...

in the Lit story version, he'd then offer to finish the dancer with a reach around.
 
Back
Top