bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
LUSH!

THATS the word I have been looking for to describe you beautiful women.

Sheesh! I have been wracking my brain all day. Found the word in a different threads, and just had to pop over and leave this here.

Love, love, love LUSH breasts, LUSH thighs, and above all else, LUSH ass.....lol. I'm blushing at LUSH.

A former online friend used to use both of those words (lush and luscious) with me, that's where I derived the user name from :)

A former online friend used to use both of those words (lush and luscious) with me, that's where I derived the user name from :)

Lush in my part of the world refers to someone who drinks alcohol a lot, not necessarily an alcoholic but close.

Luscious is another word for gorgeous or tasty.

Lush in my part of the world refers to someone who drinks alcohol a lot, not necessarily an alcoholic but close.

Luscious is another word for gorgeous or tasty.

yup, we also refer to a lush as an over drinker.. but also as a short term for luscious.. because.. americans. lol

I'll not share what's on my mind *grins*

agenda.. mostly boring things unfortunately that need doing.. the laundry.. the shopping etc.

and yours?

Well now I wondering what you’re not sharing.

Watching football at the moment and will toss some laundry in the washer shortly. Just some odds and ends today.

It can mean that here too. I haven't really used it or heard it in that sense since I was in my 20s and completely forgot about that meaning when I picked this username after I got locked out of my original account after I changed my email.

It also is used to mean abundant, such as lush greenery in a garden.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back