bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol rough this morning. Just trying to chug down coffee and keep moving. Too much wine and a late evening at 40... not as easy as it once was lol

Hopefully the coffee helped. Hmm, you wonder if they should put age and days of the week for wine so you know what you can handle on what day at what age. Yeah, that’s a stretch. Lol

Hopefully the coffee helped. Hmm, you wonder if they should put age and days of the week for wine so you know what you can handle on what day at what age. Yeah, that’s a stretch. Lol

Oooh but a fantastic idea. I’m delayed at the Tampa airport. I may be four glasses in but it IS Friday...

Oooh but a fantastic idea. I’m delayed at the Tampa airport. I may be four glasses in but it IS Friday...

I’m on it, unless someone’s best to the punch. How bad is it the delay? Any particular reason given? My favorite is when they say they cannot find the crew.

LUSH!

THATS the word I have been looking for to describe you beautiful women.

Sheesh! I have been wracking my brain all day. Found the word in a different threads, and just had to pop over and leave this here.

Love, love, love LUSH breasts, LUSH thighs, and above all else, LUSH ass.....lol. I'm blushing at LUSH.

LUSH!

THATS the word I have been looking for to describe you beautiful women.

Sheesh! I have been wracking my brain all day. Found the word in a different threads, and just had to pop over and leave this here.

Love, love, love LUSH breasts, LUSH thighs, and above all else, LUSH ass.....lol. I'm blushing at LUSH.

never a bad thing to refer to a woman or any part of her as luscious ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back