Movie recommendations

KimGordon67

Rampant feminist
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Posts
8,379
Seeking recommendations for movies, possibly with a BDSM related theme ... think The Secretary (NOT 50 Shades, in case that needs to be actually said out loud). Any thoughts ...? (Could just be good kink/hot sex in general, not necessary BDSM ... I have already seen the Living End as well, so not that, and the other party is fairly straight, so that probably wouldn't have worked anyway.)
 
Belle Du Jour is fantastically done.
A Dangerous Method is intriguing.
Maitresse is... terrifying.... but incredibly well done. Not for squeamish.
I'm going to guess you would LOVE 9 1/2 weeks.

And a bit suggested in Mr & Mrs Smith... plus some super hot scenes there.
 
I've made a list, but I haven't updated it for a long time. It's not really a list of recommendations but a list of what's out there, and because it's on imdb you can easily get some info about the movies. The range is from very porn driven to only vaguely bdsm or fetish themed ones.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=67568803&postcount=2521

A few titles I've enjoyed would be The duke of Burgundy, Woman in the dunes and Sex, lies and videotape. All likely on the list too.
 
most of what youll see on those lists is pure shit.

Pretentious attempts at porn. In actuality, something like "general hospital" with a few tits shown.
 
most of what youll see on those lists is pure shit.

Pretentious attempts at porn. In actuality, something like "general hospital" with a few tits shown.

Gosh, it was really worth unblocking you to get that gem. I don't even know what 'lists' you're talking about.
 
BDSM movies

9 1/2 wks did it for me. Mickey Rourke and Kim bassinger, SO 🔥. Mickey Rourkes characters name? John Gray (not Grey), that would be too obvious PLUS, in the fifty shades darker movie, guess who plays "Mrs Robinson "...Kim Bassinger! Worst movies! Gives me and my fellow subs a lot of grief. Excellent soundtracks though.
The secretary of course. Also the Story of O
 
Definitely Secretary

Secretary gets into the delicious mental stuff of dominance and submission in a way few other mainstream films do. I'd consider it essential.
 
"The Image" from ~1975 and based on the novel by Jean de Berg. Look for an unedited version, which by today's standards would be something like a soft X rating.
I also recommend the novel, to which the movie is quite faithful.
 
You could always try The Story of O series, however, this may be a bit too far with a straight other party.
 
movies and thought

The pet
on you tube also you tube spanking has some intesting threads.
look on porn hub movies
there is room for a good new bdsm movie.
Billyjack has an intense scene
 
The pet
on you tube also you tube spanking has some intesting threads.
look on porn hub movies
there is room for a good new bdsm movie.
Billyjack has an intense scene

I think you missed the point ... 'movies with a BDSM theme', not so much the porn.
 
9 1/2 wks did it for me. Mickey Rourke and Kim bassinger, SO 🔥. Mickey Rourkes characters name? John Gray (not Grey), that would be too obvious PLUS, in the fifty shades darker movie, guess who plays "Mrs Robinson "...Kim Bassinger! Worst movies! Gives me and my fellow subs a lot of grief. Excellent soundtracks though.
The secretary of course. Also the Story of O[/QUOTE

Funnily enough, I was driving home last night feeling a bit blue and though 'Maybe I'll see if I can find 9&1/2 Weeks online ... it feels like that might cheer me up.' (In the end I streamed Big Little Lies and watched it in bed drinking wine and eating chocolate ... I guess a story revolving around rape/domestic abuse revenge is also kind of cheerful.)
 
Have you seen a short film called The Girlfriend Game..? Not BDSM at all, but has an exceptionally erotic theme..
 
This was also recommended to me by one of my Tinder matches, for the polyamory theme ... maybe there's a reason I loved Wonder Woman from the get-go. :rolleyes:

I really liked how they handled the poly aspect in that story. I don't know how close it was to the actual relationship between those three, I'm sure there was some that was fictionalised, but it felt plausible at least.
 
Back
Top