Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy 2.0

most taboo

I have always be turned on by incest as long as I can remember.

To have sex with my wife and her daughters and the son in law.

To see him fuck my wife as I fuck my step daughters, to watch the 3 of them make out with eachother and then have them suck his and mine cocks and share our cum.


another to fuck my best friends wife and their 3 daughters .
 
That’s wild I’d love to fuck a married woman and let her stupid ass husband raise my seed as his own

My wife getting impregnated by another man really wasn't a big part of the fantasies. But I admit it would cross my mind on ocassion. And it gave me that nice feeling in my cock.
 
Chatting with a guy online and arranging to meet up with him to suck his cock only to find that it's someone I know from my place of work!
I think this would be very embarrassing, but SO HOT TOO! I have had a few guys at my job that I've fantasized about fucking my wife and making me suck him clean. Being his clean up cuckold. BUT! I also have beat off just thinking of being on my knees sucking some workers. So I'd hope the guy that showed up was a guy at work I thought about. For real it would be like WOW! such shock and embarrassment, because the guys I worked with would never think of me as a faggot cock sucker. They have no clue about my submissive bi fantasies.
 
That’s wild I’d love to fuck a married woman and let her stupid ass husband raise my seed as his own
I think about this a lot, even though my wife can't get pregnant anymore. But I've thought of this one loud mouthed younger guy a few years ago, he use to be a friend of my son, no lie he fucked my sons GF. That ended their friendship. So for some messed up reason, I had some fantasies of that same loud cocky ass punk going after my wife, and knocking her up. Can you imagine? I get so hard thinking of being a pussy ass dad as my wife's belly gets so big with this young punks baby in it. I think of him bragging to his friends and laughing at his ex friends dad. Telling them what a old pregnant slut his friends mom is.
 
sister and wife

To fuck my wife and sister at the same time.... I'd love to see my cute sisters face buried in my wifes pussy as I fucked her from behind.
 
gay

to be caught getting my cock sucked by my friend, by his grandfather... he is watching us secretly , I see his reflection in the window and look and see him stroking his hard cock, his eyes focused on my cock, doesn't know I've noticed him. Then he looks at my face and knows he's been discovered , I put a finger to my lips to be quiet, shhh, and put my finger in my mouth getting it very wet,reach over my friends back and rub it on his asshole , sinking it in a bit, he moans. I ask what he wants? your cock in my ass he responds... I put two fingers inside and then pull his cheeks apart...
if you could have seen the expression on his face as he looked up at me....
 
So I'll relay one, only it isn't mine. Got a coworker who I've befriended and she's pretty smokin hot. Think a younger Angela White. The pornstar but with a Georgia peach accent rather than Australian and a a bit smaller bust size.

So we hung out one night and she got drunk and of course we got on the subject of sex. She's 23 and she's had fantasies of her father since she was 14. It started when she came home early from school and saw her mother on her knees absolutely worshiping her fathers cock. She watched until her dad finished in her mothers mouth. She watched it all spell bound. That night she had the first of many dreams of being her Fathers sexual play thing. And ever since then her dreams about her dad have gotten kinkier and dirtier.

The next morning she was horrified she told me and begged me to forget it, as she simply 'made it up' because she was drunk. but I wouldn't cause I knew she wasn't lying. I did promise to keep her secret and that was a huge relief for her to finally open up and tell someone about it. From that point forward we were fast friends with a lot of flirting. That was a few months ago and she's since given me permission to discuss this here as she's too nervous to post about it. She hasn't done anything about her attraction to her Father because her relationship with her Mom is great and her Dad hasn't given any indication that she can see that he's interested. She doesn't want to ruin her parents marriage. But she's a younger version of her mom so I gotta think he's at least taken notice.

Now aside from that, what does this have to do with me? Well, I've seen pictures of her father...and him and I share a striking similarity. Though he's about 10 years older than I am and I'm about 15 years older than her. So one day I decided to test the waters and get very dominant with her. She got this shy happy smile, blushed red lowered her head and whispered 'Yes, sir."

This blew me away. She's very submissive when I get dominant with her. She likes it as her Dad is also a very dominant kind of guy. The thing is, we haven't slept together, yet. She has a boyfriend, but apparently she's ready to check out of that relationship as he isn't really doing it for her. He's too passive, and a bit more submissive than she is, which is not a turn on for her.

We've talked about hooking up but she just doesn't want a sexual relationship with me. She wants to fullfil Daddy/Daughter kink with me. Kinda blown away by this.
 
Last edited:
A dark room, at least ten strangers of all types, me naked on a mattress, every hole filled over and over...
 
I always go back to my favourite.....fucking my father in my parent's bed, having him cum deep inside of me and then mummy licking every drop up.

Omg, I’ve never said this before to anyone but I’ve done that with my aunt and uncle
 
Back
Top