florida bi and bi curious guys

looking for regular daytime

Area code 813 zip 33542 60 yr. old mwm crossdresser looking to suck on a regular basis. Love to suck no recip is required.
 
Sorry I missed that. . .

Too bad I didn't see this that week. I could have filled your belly up with a nice juicy hot load of creamy sperm and semen. :)

Bi married guy on East Coast 34997, 63 athletic more or less in shape. Totally str8 acting, looking, but avid oralist, cock worshipper, cumslut swallower if you're cut and D/D free. No recip needed. Just found this thread -- hope it stays up! Full profile on silverdaddies. Would love to hear from horny guys.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am a bi married white guy and going to be in Largo Monday and Tuesday night. Would love to host and get some oral action going on. One is fun but more is better. I will be in an upscale hotel so hit me up and lets see what can happen.
 
Interested in JAX

Bi curious in Jacksonville. 50s married so must be discrete. Want to find out what I've been missing. PM if interested.
 
Bump. Need to find a fellow married bi-man that wants to share some hot blow jobs over in Brevard county.
 
That's the fun

That's the great thing about this site. You never what your going to find except lots of guys who have the same inclination and maybe you'll luck out and find someone your comfortable hooking up with. I'm not sure much of that goes on but hope springs eternal.
 
Hi Guys...

Hoping to find a fellow bi guy who likes to suck and be sucked. Check out my profile page and PM me if interested. We can take our time and maybe meet up one of these days.

Rags
 
Bump. Just a normal guy in brevard county who LOVES mutual oral sex. 54, 6-1, 205, 7 inch cut.
 
30/m in Tampa here, looking for someone to chat with about possibly hooking up one day, possibly involving the wife, have been attempting to find someone for some 3 some fun but no luck so far. Would be chatting with me first and eventually if she is comfortable with you we can go from there. Pm me if your interested and we will go from there. Love to be a top and love to suck cock, give us a try!.
 
Let's get together

Nice to see this thread starting up again. Looking for someone in NE Florida or meeting in between.
 
How come nobody puts his location in his profile? That's just plain stupid. How are any of us going to know if we are close enough to try to hook up?
 
Back
Top