I like a dirty whore...

jjphot617

Experienced
I love a woman who knows she's a dirty whore and just wants to be treated like one... Any takers? Come and PM me, you know you want it.

I love a woman who knows she's a dirty whore and just wants to be treated like one... Any takers? Come and PM me, you know you want it.
during sex with my mother in law she tells me to call her a dirty whore for fucking and sucking her son in law. She gets really horny when I talk dirty to her!

Pondering legitimate name change to Dirty Whore. I wonder what that would do to my resume....

I'm a filthy slut, does that work? I'm not good enough to be a whore but I try:devil:

I can't even get out of the slut-in-training class. How the fuck can I ever be expected to make it to dirty whore status?

I can't even get out of the slut-in-training class. How the fuck can I ever be expected to make it to dirty whore status?

It's always best to start out early in life. The older you get, that slut-in-training class gets really hard to complete ...and the tests are pretty difficult, too. ;=)

Well, either that or you just have to work a lot harder and a lot longer. But basically, yes, you're probably fucked. ;=)

Fuck! I spent too many fucking years playing the good girl. I'll be stuck in fucking slut-in-training status purgatory forever :(

Could you describe.....dirty whore.....I have been down many a dirt road,just not sure I was on the dirty whore one.

I've been down the

Slut road
Tramp road
I'll suck your cock road
yes you can fuck my ass road
of course you can shoot your load on my face road.

It's always best to start out early in life. The older you get, that slut-in-training class gets really hard to complete ...and the tests are pretty difficult, too. ;=)

I disagree, given the right amount of encouragement, training and drugs or alcohol; any woman can find their inner slut. You may have to look at some of the less reputable institutes of lower learning, but as with all things you get out of it what you put in. And possibly STD's in this case.

What??? Once I (if) become a fully qualified slut, I have to work towards being a tramp before I can ever hope to go for being a whore? FUCK ME!!!

See? I told you it's best to start early in life! Becoming a whore takes a lot of effort, and that's usually more attuned to the young ....the sooner you start, the better it is for you. It's sad, really, that some women just never can make it to the whore status ....damned shame, it is. ;=)

Could you describe.....dirty whore.....I have been down many a dirt road,just not sure I was on the dirty whore one.

I've been down the

Slut road
Tramp road
I'll suck your cock road
yes you can fuck my ass road
of course you can shoot your load on my face road.

I can't find any of these roads on Google Maps. So, much for a site seeing car trip.

See? I told you it's best to start early in life! Becoming a whore takes a lot of effort, and that's usually more attuned to the young ....the sooner you start, the better it is for you. It's sad, really, that some women just never can make it to the whore status ....damned shame, it is. ;=)

Well I guess I understand why whores are in such demand. It's so fucking hard to become one. The asshole who told me becoming a whore was easy is going to die a slow, painful death!!!

I can't find any of these roads on Google Maps. So, much for a site seeing car trip.

It might confuse you, but those are not the names of specific roads or streets. There's some of those roads in most every region of the world, you just have to know where to look.

A young girl just coming of age usually knows right where those roads are located ...and if she doesn't know, the boy that's sniffing around her usually does know! ;=)

Well I guess I understand why whores are in such demand. It's so fucking hard to become one. The asshole who told me becoming a whore was easy is going to die a slow, painful death!!!

They make sucking cock sound like being a ninja. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not that complicated.

It might confuse you, but those are not the names of specific roads or streets. There's some of those roads in most every region of the world, you just have to know where to look.

A young girl just coming of age usually knows right where those roads are located ...and if she doesn't know, the boy that's sniffing around her usually does know! ;=)

Hmmmmmmm....I think I'll just stick to websites like honeycoveredcheerleader.com rather then waste time and gas looking.

Back