Wednesday Thoughts

itsme__kit

Experienced
Nothing soaks my panties in an instant more than a person who knows how to communicate. Someone who knows how to converse in person and through text. Someone who knows how to hold, and I mean HOLD, a conversation rather than just dry, repeating, and unappealing texts. Like, let's think about that for a moment because I am pretty sure that there are others out there who are like this as well. As someone who has anxiety and is not much of a social butterfly, I tend to hold conversations very well.

Nothing grinds my gears more than a person who presents unclear messages. Especially, as an adult, it is very unappealing to speak to someone, and they talk like they are still in primary school, especially when it comes to talking dirty. I can't take anyone seriously when it comes to others talking dirty to me, and there are no complete sentences. Why are you texting me like we are in high school and thinking I am going to entertain it? How are you going to talk dirty to me, and your grammar is all off?

That does not make me wet. That makes me dry like the desert with little to no moist, and it's a huge turn-off.

Now, it is understandable since a lot of people don't know English if it's not their native language, and some do not have proper education. I can't blame them on that. Now, for people who do know English and have had education, it's just a no. That's just me.

Those are my thoughts for the day 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
First, I agree with your larger point that unclear and disjointed messages are serious mood killers. I was taught, however, that one should not begin sentences with an interrupter such as "however". I do appreciate the clarifying use of commas before the coordinating conjunction joining equal phrases. I admit to being guilty of comma splicing sentences because it does indicate the natural pause that you would find in speech.

Now spelling complaints are a pet peeve of mine. I, am spelling challenged. When tested for grade level in the eighth grade all of my scores either hit the end of the scale, or put my in some month in 12th grade: Except spelling which was 7th grade. I'm just not wired for it: it is neither a lack of intelligence, nor lack of effort (I can come up with attempts that brilliantly thwart most spelling checkers).

Nothing soaks my panties in an instant more than an intellectual person. Someone who knows how to converse in person and through text. Someone who knows how to hold a casual conversation, I mean HOLD, rather than just dry, repeating, and unappealing texts. Someone who speaks like they are in a lecture hall. Someone who knows how to talk dirty and talk to me through it like oh my god 🥵 Like, let's think about that for a moment because I am pretty sure that there are others out there who are like this as well. As someone who has anxiety and is not much of a social butterfly, I tend to hold conversations very well.

Nothing grinds my gears more than a person who doesn't know how to spell or form complete sentences. Especially, as an adult, it is very unappealing to speak to someone, and they talk like they are still in primary school, especially when it comes to talking dirty. I can't take anyone seriously when it comes to others talking dirty to me, and there are no complete sentences. We are all grown men and women. Why are you texting me like we are in high school and thinking I am going to entertain it? How are you going to talk dirty to me, and your grammar is all off? That does not make me wet. That makes me dry like the desert with little to no moist, and it's a huge turn-off.

Now, it is understandable since a lot of people don't know English if it's not their native language. However, for the people that do know English, it's just...no.

You might want to make sure your grammar is correct before railing about others.

First, I agree with your larger point that unclear and disjointed messages are serious mood killers. I was taught, however, that one should not begin sentences with an interrupter such as "however". I do appreciate the clarifying use of commas before the coordinating conjunction joining equal phrases. I admit to being guilty of comma splicing sentences because it does indicate the natural pause that you would find in speech.

Now spelling complaints are a pet peeve of mine. I, am spelling challenged. When tested for grade level in the eighth grade all of my scores either hit the end of the scale, or put my in some month in 12th grade: Except spelling which was 7th grade. I'm just not wired for it: it is neither a lack of intelligence, nor lack of effort (I can come up with attempts that brilliantly thwart most spelling checkers).
And I 100% agree with you. Unclear and disjointed messages as well as spelling is a huge pet peeve of mine as well. Maybe I should word this a bit different and see if that will work xD

And I 100% agree with you. Unclear and disjointed messages as well as spelling is a huge pet peeve of mine as well. Maybe I should word this a bit different and see if that will work xD
Perhaps. On the other hand it might start interesting dialogue.

In my opinion....
Language is constantly evolving, and I love it for this reason.
For example, we will likely lose the apostrophe in the next 50 to 60 years.
Emojis and emoticons have given meaning or a mis-meaning to language that can often be misunderstood by the neuro-diverse, or non-native speakers.
People are making up new words all the time.

In the end, if it is understandable, it's valid language.

In my opinion....
Language is constantly evolving, and I love it for this reason.
For example, we will likely lose the apostrophe in the next 50 to 60 years.
Emojis and emoticons have given meaning or a mis-meaning to language that can often be misunderstood by the neuro-diverse, or non-native speakers.
People are making up new words all the time.

In the end, if it is understandable, it's valid language.
And hey! That is perfectly okay! I really like how this is worded, and I do agree with you. We are experiencing and discovering new languages as well! :)

A big part, and reoccurring theme, in my real world, non-erotic, published writing is pushing words, language, and ultimately, grammar and literature in new directions.
I love playing with it.

Nothing soaks my panties in an instant more than a person who knows how to communicate. Someone who knows how to converse in person and through text. Someone who knows how to hold, and I mean HOLD, a conversation rather than just dry, repeating, and unappealing texts. Like, let's think about that for a moment because I am pretty sure that there are others out there who are like this as well. As someone who has anxiety and is not much of a social butterfly, I tend to hold conversations very well.

Nothing grinds my gears more than a person who presents unclear messages. Especially, as an adult, it is very unappealing to speak to someone, and they talk like they are still in primary school, especially when it comes to talking dirty. I can't take anyone seriously when it comes to others talking dirty to me, and there are no complete sentences. Why are you texting me like we are in high school and thinking I am going to entertain it? How are you going to talk dirty to me, and your grammar is all off?

That does not make me wet. That makes me dry like the desert with little to no moist, and it's a huge turn-off.

Now, it is understandable since a lot of people don't know English if it's not their native language, and some do not have proper education. I can't blame them on that. Now, for people who do know English and have had education, it's just a no. That's just me.

hahahahaha, I love how you present the 2 different scenerios, especialy no 2.
makes me dry like the desert with little to no moist.... Great visual there hahahahahahaha.... The art of communication is a deminishing fact in this world.... I am Frank, nice to meet you... I very much crave intellegent, deep, detailed, honest, and real conversations....Come say hello. How is life treating you these days ?

Back