What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for pictures to create more stories since there are no threads to post to beyond this right now *lol*
 
Just add that to the ever growing list of things that are cute when puppies do them, but much less cute when adult men do them.

Like eating their own feces and dragging their butt across a carpet?
 
Like eating their own feces and dragging their butt across a carpet?

Exactly the sort of thing I mean. Also, peeing on stuff to claim ownership of it and whining when you don't play with them.
 
Deviously plotting after watching Being Human and still hunting for pictures
 
Trying to write my challenge entry
Half watching the cricket
Also trying to work out if its too soon to take another pain killer :(
 
Talking with a friend, poking here, and there's a tv show on in the background.
 
Rereading under the dome by S. King
posting here on my phone
long hand writing an owed post to put up tonight when i go to work.
 
Watching my long awaited DVD of Gundam OO, possibly my favorite Anime of all time.
 
Eating a peanut butter and honey sammich and contemplating what to do with a evening alone. It's rare to be kidless and having my guy working late on the same night. I'm not sure what to do with a quiet house.
 
Mulling a challenge entry idea, it's too obvious at the moment though, needs twisting.

Sipping Soave and eating a Yorkie just 'cause it's 'not for girls.'

Snuggling with my kittehs 'cause it's freezing and I'm lonesome.

Playing nasty cybergames with PG.
 
Pondering what it would take to wirelessly connect my brain to the internet. And the potential havoc that could cause.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top