EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite

... as the fans come running in... AYAHAYAAHAYAHAYAHAY .... alright so the horny guys don't maybe run in screaming... I just wasn't sure how to give an audio to bunch of guys running into the room drooling with a bit of wood in hand. LOL

Goodness, I love the new pictures, EmberFaye! Very beautiful body and great pictures! I was more of just a lurker back when you were first on, but I certainly saw some of your pics then and enjoyed them. I hope that the spirit continues to drive you to make some more pictures and that you share them with all of us!

Just saw your thread yesterday, and I'm glad you're taking measures not to be intimidating. :) Now I can pick up here and catch up at my leisure. Thank you!

long time

If you are who i think you are, i believe we may have had some very hot chats back when the chat room here was up and running. If not, nice to see you. Either way, very hot pics....can't wait for more.

Hello again,

If I may ask, what do you get out of these types of threads? ( I mean that in a nice way)

It's obviously a sense of exhibitionism, but I love hearing it from the women in their words. Do you enjoy men seeing you? Feeling sexy? ect...

have a great day!

Last edited:
yes indeed do remember you from back in the day. took a hiatus myself for a few years.

I've had Lit burn out a few times myself. Even though I have gone through my phases of not really posting, I always check in once in a while. There's a few people I follow who I like to check in on, see how they're doing and what they're up to. And I check to see if any body has messaged me or posted on my thread :)

Right now, it's mainly going to be a matter of finding the right time to take pix. The daughter will be going back to school in a couple of weeks, so I'll have more of a chance then :D

... as the fans come running in... AYAHAYAAHAYAHAYAHAY .... alright so the horny guys don't maybe run in screaming... I just wasn't sure how to give an audio to bunch of guys running into the room drooling with a bit of wood in hand. LOL

You're silly hon :p

I seriously doubt any one is running in, drooling, with wood in hand. That's just crazy talk. I mean.. really... on Lit? Guys behaving that way?! :rolleyes:
;)

:kiss:

Goodness, I love the new pictures, EmberFaye! Very beautiful body and great pictures! I was more of just a lurker back when you were first on, but I certainly saw some of your pics then and enjoyed them. I hope that the spirit continues to drive you to make some more pictures and that you share them with all of us!

Were you on under a different name back then? Because I haven't posted pix (like, REALLY posted) in a loooong time :p

Thank you. Happy you like! :)

Just saw your thread yesterday, and I'm glad you're taking measures not to be intimidating. :) Now I can pick up here and catch up at my leisure. Thank you!

You're welcome!

I know how it can be when newer folks see the long ass threads with thousands of pages... If I was new, I wouldn't want to start clicking through all those pages! LOL :p

I figure it's been so damn long since I've actively posted, might as well just start off fresh :)

If you are who i think you are, i believe we may have had some very hot chats back when the chat room here was up and running. If not, nice to see you. Either way, very hot pics....can't wait for more.

It's more than likely me. I use to visit the chat rooms pretty frequently waaaay back in the day :)

I remember I had given the chat rooms a break for a little while, and then when I came back, I had people asking: are you THE Ember from the forums? .. Why yes, yes that is me! hehehe

Are the chat rooms not up any more? I know when I went there... they were pretty old school and lame. They needed a serious over haul :rolleyes: lol

Thank you :)

Hello again,

If I may ask, what do you get out of these types of threads? ( I mean that in a nice way)

It's obviously a sense of exhibitionism, but I love hearing it from the women in their words. Do you enjoy men seeing you? Feeling sexy? ect...

have a great day!

It's a combo of things. When I first came to Lit and first started posting pix... it was definitely an exhibitionist thing. I got very turned on from the thought of others (men AND women) looking at my pix and getting off to them. Someone, even a complete stranger, looking and getting so turned on that they had to take care of themselves just did something for me. This was back before the govt implemented the whole 2257 thing, when anything could be posted on Lit. A lot of what I posted then was pretty much up close, downright naughty. I even did a lot of camming on different sites way back then.

I got burned out though.. lost a bit of that sexual drive from the exhibition, so I stopped posting. Then I came back after a few months away and decided I wanted to take the more artistic, pin-up girl approach. I did that for quite a long time, and then it was more about wanting to be appreciated artistically. I tried to take that to a professional level, and did for almost 2 years.. but again, got burned out and quit.

I just didn't have any kind of drive in me for the longest time... but I noticed within the past couple of weeks, it's like I've hit a sexual peak again. The other night when I was taking pix, it was back to the thought of imagining someone looking at them and getting turned on. It started out for a dear friend, for his bday.. but then I just thought about how much I'd love to show off again.

I'm pretty self conscious about my looks right now.. my body... so I'm not really sure how much I'll post. I really want to try again though.

Long and rambly.. but hope it answered your question somewhat! :p lol

Probably should head to bed soon....

I'll just drop this off :)

oh... hi *grins*
:devil:

Oh, for any other geeky gamers out there... Did you play Gears of War 3 beta? Did you pre-order it or plan on buying it? I pre-ordered and played beta, and I'm jonsin for the game NOW. Release date can't get here soon enough! >.< hehe :D

It's a combo of things. When I first came to Lit and first started posting pix... it was definitely an exhibitionist thing. I got very turned on from the thought of others (men AND women) looking at my pix and getting off to them. Someone, even a complete stranger, looking and getting so turned on that they had to take care of themselves just did something for me. This was back before the govt implemented the whole 2257 thing, when anything could be posted on Lit. A lot of what I posted then was pretty much up close, downright naughty. I even did a lot of camming on different sites way back then.

I got burned out though.. lost a bit of that sexual drive from the exhibition, so I stopped posting. Then I came back after a few months away and decided I wanted to take the more artistic, pin-up girl approach. I did that for quite a long time, and then it was more about wanting to be appreciated artistically. I tried to take that to a professional level, and did for almost 2 years.. but again, got burned out and quit.

I just didn't have any kind of drive in me for the longest time... but I noticed within the past couple of weeks, it's like I've hit a sexual peak again. The other night when I was taking pix, it was back to the thought of imagining someone looking at them and getting turned on. It started out for a dear friend, for his bday.. but then I just thought about how much I'd love to show off again.

I'm pretty self conscious about my looks right now.. my body... so I'm not really sure how much I'll post. I really want to try again though.

Long and rambly.. but hope it answered your question somewhat! :p lol

Sweet lady,

Its is a joy to see a new thread from you. A new start, as a old fan.:D Yes, I have seen many changes over the years...the flow of life in many cases.. it is a balance of real life and online. Finding that balance is the key.

Yes, I hope you share more..btw your body is HOT! Thank you for sharing. I will go sit in my chair at the back of the room and watch, WOW.

:rose:

fred

Hello all!

Some of the old timers (that is, those that have been on Lit for as long as I have, or longer) may know me already. I've made quite a few good friends on Lit through the years, and that's one of the main reasons I've never left Lit completely.

I felt that my main thread might be a bit intimidating to the newer folks that don't know me, so figured I'd make a new one. It's been a long time since I've actively posted pix on Lit. It's like a fresh start: starting over new, so new thread.. why the hell not? :)

Those that remember know that I had quite the collection of pix on here (A LOT.. we're talking in the thousand range) before I finally quit taking pix. I removed them all a couple of years ago, due to them being so old and me feeling that they didn't faithfully represent me any more (I mean, c'mon.. we do change in appearance as we age! lol) and because I had just got burned out on taking pix and posting them. Just wasn't my thing any more.

I do believe that maybe, just maybe... the mischievous lil fire sprite may be returning. I'm not promising anything.. but I may actually start taking pix again. Not all the time, mind you (kinda hard for me to), but if this increase in horny and playfulness continues in me, I may very well be posting some pix here and there again ^_^

I hope to see some of the old faces again, and I look forward to making new friends as well!

I remember your old threads, though I don't think I participated much in them- but it's very nice to see you posting pics again.
I hope your increase in playfulness lasts if it means you'll be posting lovely pics like the ones you've shared so far- I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of you:kiss:

Sweet lady,

Its is a joy to see a new thread from you. A new start, as a old fan.:D Yes, I have seen many changes over the years...the flow of life in many cases.. it is a balance of real life and online. Finding that balance is the key.

Yes, I hope you share more..btw your body is HOT! Thank you for sharing. I will go sit in my chair at the back of the room and watch, WOW.

:rose:

fred

Thank you for the welcome back.. I'm excited about starting again. Hopefully it's a mood that will stay with me for a while :)

I'd have to disagree with my body being hot... that is, I don't think it is. I doubt you'll ever see a completely naked full body shot of me (for now anyway)... too much gut on me, and while I know there are the people out there that are the lovers of the BBW.. I'm not one of them :rolleyes: :p

I'm hoping to renew my gym membership when the daughter starts school and her and I will get back into the swing of going to workout after I pick her up from school each day. Feels so good when I get back into that routine.. so much more energy and feeling good inside and out. Lit can be my incentive for keeping on track with it :D

I do thank you though! :)

I remember your old threads, though I don't think I participated much in them- but it's very nice to see you posting pics again.
I hope your increase in playfulness lasts if it means you'll be posting lovely pics like the ones you've shared so far- I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of you:kiss:

Thank you!
I only hope that I will be "entertaining" enough. We'll see how it goes. I do hope this peak stays with me though. Have to say, I'm very much enjoying it :devil:

:D

Back