Shy(ish)...BBW just thought I would...for fun! :devil:

theres no way your 34 you barely look 20 i'd fuck you over and over again in a heart beat i love bbw your husband is a very lucky man to have you

It was the little black panties that pushed me over the edge............

You are a beautiful Canadian. What part of Canada do those beautiful mountains reside ?

you have fantastic nipples!!!! so long and oh so suckable!!! Plz keep sharing

theres no way your 34 you barely look 20 i'd fuck you over and over again in a heart beat i love bbw your husband is a very lucky man to have you

I will be 35 in Feb..lmao....must be the lighting?..?

It was the little black panties that pushed me over the edge............

mmm spur of the moment pic...very happy to have you enjoy it....heheh FULLY

love this thread please show us more

more once I figure out how to transfer them from my phone..lol

You are a beautiful Canadian. What part of Canada do those beautiful mountains reside ?

mmmm...near the rockies yes...heheh ;;)
Alberta
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

more pictures please so I can continue with my dirty thoughts

baby I am working diligently..lol

I would so fuck you...GOD this thread has me so fucking horny...

mmm..love being fucked more than Christmas...lol

Wow!You look gorgeous!

Flatterer!..lol
(eats it up)

I liked this one!

MMmmm...heheh it did turn out well I had been playing..;) and it was a present for someone..lol

do you like chocolate?... real belgian chocolate?... because i would share one with you... you bite off a half of a fine chocolate truffle I offer to your lips and my half I would rub around your hot hard nipple and lick it off :)

I must say i also love the way you respond to everyone, very good character a lot of posters dont do that :):rose::rose:

do you like chocolate?... real belgian chocolate?... because i would share one with you... you bite off a half of a fine chocolate truffle I offer to your lips and my half I would rub around your hot hard nipple and lick it off :)

I happen to adore chocolate...;)
And what a lovely way to eat it...grrr...lol

There she is . Howdy cowgirl;)

Howdy cowboy...;)
You owe me a dance..heheh

I must say i also love the way you respond to everyone, very good character a lot of posters dont do that :):rose::rose:

Aww thanks...
oxox
I do try and how could I omit anyone of the fine men one lit?!
:O

do you have anything new for us today or in the near future i would love to see more

Mmm..yesterday..:p
Hope you like red...?!

Attachments

• rednfluffy.jpg
    rednfluffy.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2,318
Mmm..yesterday..:p
Hope you like red...?!

This is your best pic posted yet. You have a very cute face and the cleavage showing is just a fine bit of eye candy. Hope you post more. Would love to see a better pic of your sexy ass.
Tom

Back