*Say Something Nice to the Person Above you*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just a Rhymeslut, but a great one :D

Also, exquisite taste in scotch.

Hi is such a very dignified, brilliant and engaging soul...I love his spirit and his curiosity about life and his free spirit...I love how he is so passionate about seeing the world and experiencing every culture...

And he is a FOODIE...:)...and deeply caring friend to me...

He is a beautiful being...:rose::rose:

Hello, new person, and welcome!

And please be kind to our English cricket team when they arrive for the tour ;)

Dear Numi, you are classy and kind and sexy as hell. Together with HB you are the envy of many a Litster! But in a good way. :) I'm so glad you found us here on Lit. :rose:

Dear Numi, you are classy and kind and sexy as hell. Together with HB you are the envy of many a Litster! But in a good way. :) I'm so glad you found us here on Lit. :rose:

She wields a rare wit, and I always enjoy seeing her funny, sexy contributions. :rose::kiss:

She wields a rare wit, and I always enjoy seeing her funny, sexy contributions. :rose::kiss:

My beautiful, caring friend who always makes me smile and is always kind beyond words ...A true gentleman and a very classy, elegant soul...wise and spirited and most lovely...

Adore:rose:

My beautiful, caring friend who always makes me smile and is always kind beyond words ...A true gentleman and a very classy, elegant soul...wise and spirited and most lovely...

Adore:rose:

Ah, the lovely BC! Her gentle presence raises the tone her on Lit, and let's face it, sometimes that is necessary. She is a joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back