In Case You Wondered

sr71plt

Literotica Guru
In case you wondered about the recent Amicus discussion threads on a topic that goes beyond the stated Literotica limits . . . the four threads appear to be gone. Can't find them on the GB thread either.

In case you wondered about the recent Amicus discussion threads on a topic that goes beyond the stated Literotica limits . . . the four threads appear to be gone. Can't find them on the GB thread either.

Didn't look at them. Youre our chief resident fly here. I think I posted the old Mark Twain story about the old maid who saw naked boys every where.

His title reads 'Loves Spam' which ,IMO, means Laurel has banned him. The same thing happened to that scouries alt.

Good Riddance.

If you try to bring up his stories, you'll get a "This profile is banned." 71 stories were there yesterday.

I'm new here but from what I read, seemed like e guy was spiraling out go control. From the post count he had I would guess he got a little more rope than most to correct himself before the hammer fell.

He's a former regular poster (in the same vein, plus a lot of politics), who recently (and briefly) came back.

Amicus has always been a little inflammatory, but he was off the deep end this time.

I agree in principle with many of his ideas, some I had no time for, but always liked his passion and the way he never backed down.

But not sure what he was up to starting so many threads on that topic. Wonder if age and meds were getting to him.

Now if we could get the site to do that to scouries....

Or maybe target all the race baiting threads on the GB....

Well, for a relative noob it's useful to know what it takes to get banned around here.

Amicus has always been a little inflammatory, but he was off the deep end this time.

I agree in principle with many of his ideas, some I had no time for, but always liked his passion and the way he never backed down.

But not sure what he was up to starting so many threads on that topic. Wonder if age and meds were getting to him.

Now if we could get the site to do that to scouries....

Or maybe target all the race baiting threads on the GB....

Don't let no ass hold you back.

I'm new here but from what I read, seemed like e guy was spiraling out go control. From the post count he had I would guess he got a little more rope than most to correct himself before the hammer fell.

The Laurels give everyone all the rope they want, the trick is to not hang yourself.

Well, for a relative noob it's useful to know what it takes to get banned around here.

The process might have included a bit of private messaging as well, to which we are not privy. I believe you are given a chance to pull your act together before the kick-button is pressed...

The process might have included a bit of private messaging as well, to which we are not privy. I believe you are given a chance to pull your act together before the kick-button is pressed...

I reported one of the threads, and posted on it that I had.

That annoyed Amicus. He thought it was cowardly to report a thread and that I was a 'snitch'. Which shows his childish thought processes.

He is still here, and one of his political threads is still on the General Board although it has dropped off the front page.

In what name is he still here? "Amicus" comes up as banned on a member search, and his 71 stories have been deleted.

That's odd, you can click on his profile and see all of his posts....

I do see all the links he had gone from his sig though.

Weird.

It seems that only the story-profile is banned - not the forum one. That is a bit odd if the precipitating event was the forum posts.

It seems that only the story-profile is banned - not the forum one. That is a bit odd if the precipitating event was the forum posts.

Maybe his stories were pulled because he talked so much about underage the site figured it was in his stories?

Someone said 70+ stories for some reason I didn't think he had that many.

He had 71 stories on his story list (the member profile for "amicus," until it was deleted yesterday, had his photo on it--and it still says there are 71 stories, but that file has been deleted).

I think that if he could post to the forum under "amicus," he would have done so since yesterday. He isn't the type to just roll over when his threads on the AH are deleted.

Maybe his stories were pulled because he talked so much about underage the site figured it was in his stories?

Someone said 70+ stories for some reason I didn't think he had that many.

I must confess that I never read any of his material. But of course submitting a story that violates the rules is a much more serious offence than posting in the forum, which is only frequented by a small percentage of Lit's users. So maybe it simply takes more to get banned from the forum...

Although his forum profile is present, he can't post anything through it.

'Loves Spam' title is Laurel's signature style when she has banned someone.

I have Amicus on ig. Maybe if he wasn't such an ass who thinks its his divine right as a male to explain to women as hatefully as he can why women should keep to the bedroom and the kitchen with a zipped mouth, I wouldn't have igged the old sewer-mouth misogynist.

Didn't look at them. Youre our chief resident fly here. I think I posted the old Mark Twain story about the old maid who saw naked boys every where.

Is that the story where the old lady complained to the sheriff about naked boys skinny dipping in the creek? When the Deputy came out he told her that he couldn't see the creek from there. She said he needed to go upstairs, so he went up and said he still couldn't see the creek. She told him no, upstairs in the attic. So they went up there and he still couldn't see the creek or any skinny dipping boys. That's when she handed him the binoculars, and told him that he had to use them to see the creek.

Or something like that.

Good story, but who knows what JBJ was thinking? He doesn't have to be thinking anything to post a string of words to the forum.

Back