Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yummy. what is it about Guacamole? I used to hate the stuff. Now I eat heapfuls of it!

As resident Scentologist..I say Angel stunck. But then it was heavenly to all the men around so I guess it's OK for her to pollute the air.

LOL!;):D

Has anyone seen where my Angel flew off to? (looking for a trail of feathers to follow)

On an unrelated note, I just realized that Lance wasn't informed about the proper male dress code established by the ladies, especially Red, here in the thread. He wasn't supposed to be wearing his kilt to begin with. ;)

well good thing about the guac... makes you regular! lol!

I wish i had a Alcoholic beverage with em. too lazy to mix one.

funny how you get older. i have a a full bar, like top shelf Alcohol sitting in the next room gathering dust. i have no urge to drink any of it. 15 years ago i would have been salavating for it!

Has anyone seen where my Angel flew off to? (looking for a trail of feathers to follow)

On an unrelated note, I just realized that Lance wasn't informed about the proper male dress code established by the ladies, especially Red, here in the thread. He wasn't supposed to be wearing his kilt to begin with. ;)

Aye, but a kilts' almost like being naked, especially around here.:devil::D

I do not give up my leather to enter the room nor do I remove the hat. and a kilt worn correctly is done commando.

Aye, but a kilts' almost like being naked, especially around here.:devil::D

lol~ nods~

I do not give up my leather to enter the room nor do I remove the hat. and a kilt worn correctly is done commando.

*Shiver~ *teeth worry lower lip~ finger licking imagery Warl0ck. *add expletive here*

Aye, if I wore panties, it'd be a skirt. ;)

LOL~ i think i'd pay to see that done...just cuz. lol

my daughter is cruel I am doing push-ups and all of a sudden she starts saying random numbers.

Good night and sweetest of dreams to each of you...have a beautiful and safe weekend too...

Hugs and love and blessings...:heart:

lol~ nods~

*Shiver~ *teeth worry lower lip~ finger licking imagery Warl0ck. *add expletive here*

LOL~ i think i'd pay to see that done...just cuz. lol

thank you Miss. hope you are having a wonderful night I am supposed to be working right now by my other computer is not cooperating.

Ok...I am back...and I have a few things to say:

Welcome back, BC! :heart: Yes, I too have a thing for Warl0ck's hat, and his hair

Lance...very sexy new look!

LG...rarrwwrr..nice to see you as always:D

Scent...:p

Mutato...:heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: (Sorry everyone, got carried away there :eek: )

Ok...I am back...and I have a few things to say:

Welcome back, BC! :heart: Yes, I too have a thing for Warl0ck's hat, and his hair

Lance...very sexy new look!

LG...rarrwwrr..nice to see you as always:D

Scent...:p

Mutato...:heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: (Sorry everyone, got carried away there :eek: )

You're completely allowed to get carried away dear. And thanks for the warm welcome.

DARN IT....I'm sorry WMW, I certainly didn't mean to ignore your lovely prescence!

And now...I need food, back in a few :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back