The Deeper Slut

Slut #2

Mari checked on Booby seeing that her body was still stretching in the places it should. "I wonder how her nipples and pussy feel I hope they are becoming extra sensitive."

Slut #2

Mari checked on Booby seeing that her body was still stretching in the places it should. "I wonder how her nipples and pussy feel I hope they are becoming extra sensitive."

Eva walked over and watched over Mari's shoulder

"Knowing Mistress Robyn they will be super sensitive and make her super horny for a good slut fuck. Which she needs desperately" Eva leaned in and gave Mari a sexy kiss on the cheek.

Slut #2

Mari turned to Eva and gave her a deep kiss on the lips. "I can't wait for your transformation because I have something special in mind that involves a kiddie pool." Mair said slapping Eva's ass.

Slut #2

Mari turned to Eva and gave her a deep kiss on the lips. "I can't wait for your transformation because I have something special in mind that involves a kiddie pool." Mair said slapping Eva's ass.

Both Eva eyebrows went up

Both of us and a kiddie pool, now you have my interest"

Eva returned the sexy kiss with a sensual one of her own
and then walked over and whispered to Mistress Robyn

"No, I don't know what she is gonna do with a kiddie pool" Mistress Robyn said with a laugh

Slut #2

Mari grinned knowing that both of them had no clue what she was talking about. Mari didn't want to say but if Eva's nipples and pussy were sensitive like Booby's then the pool would be needed.

Slut #2

Mari grinned knowing that both of them had no clue what she was talking about. Mari didn't want to say but if Eva's nipples and pussy were sensitive like Booby's then the pool would be needed.

Mistress Robyn looked over at Mari and realized that she had some how got the perfect assistant for the shop

Mistress Robyn smiled over at Mari and winked just to tell her that even though she did not know what the pool was about she knew it would be good

Slut #2

Mari smiled back at her mistress as she continued to watch her mistress's new project.

Slut #2

Mari smiled back at her mistress as she continued to watch her mistress's new project.

Mistress Robyn walk over and hugs her new assistant

"Mari you get to do nothing but cuddle with me when we get to fetish bar
and any new ideas for your project, bag lady, perhaps lol"

Slut #2

Mari nodded. though she wondered what cuddling with her mistress actually entailed. She wanted to pleasure her mistress at the club.

Slut #2

Mari nodded. though she wondered what cuddling with her mistress actually entailed. She wanted to pleasure her mistress at the club.

Mistress Robyn laughed at Mari questioning look

"No worries Mari, cuddling will be the least we will do there"

"So Booby must be near done?"

Mari let out a coo before saying "I think so mistress." She could feel and see her own nipples hardening through her devil suit. She loved the rough stuff and a swat like that would turn her on more than punish her

Mari let out a coo before saying "I think so mistress." She could feel and see her own nipples hardening through her devil suit. She loved the rough stuff and a swat like that would turn her on more than punish her

Mistress Robyn smiled a devilish smile as she knew that Mari had taken the "punishment" the right way

"So girls let get the new Booby out of the gel in into the shower and get her into her new life"
Mistress Robyn looked over at Terrance and winked. She knew that he knew that his night just got a whole lot better.

"Yes mistress." Mari said before bending over in front of her mistress making sure to tease her with her ass and pvc clad pussy lips.

"Yes mistress." Mari said before bending over in front of her mistress making sure to tease her with her ass and pvc clad pussy lips.

Mistress Robyn saw the moves that Mari was making and she was hoping the others would pick up sexy style

All the girls and Terrence got the tub to drain and had Booby slowly to her feet
the feet were arced already as if she was in the highest heels.
her tiny waist and huge tits just invited every one to touch
she looked around in wonder but that turned to lust as she looked at Mistress Robyn and then again at Terrence.

Slut #2

Mari couldn't help herself and she lightly rubbed her fingers against Booby's pussy lips so that she could see if Booby really had a sensitive pussy.

Slut #2

Mari couldn't help herself and she lightly rubbed her fingers against Booby's pussy lips so that she could see if Booby really had a sensitive pussy.

Booby actually jumped as she fell the fingers on her now very sensitive pussy

Bobby let out load moan and spread her legs wider to let Mari have more access.

Slut #2

Mari grinned as she continued to slowly tease Booby's pussy. "Look how sensitive her pussy is mistress." Mari said as she barely pressed her fingers on the newly transformed slut's pussy.

Slut #2

Mari grinned as she continued to slowly tease Booby's pussy. "Look how sensitive her pussy is mistress." Mari said as she barely pressed her fingers on the newly transformed slut's pussy.

Mistress Robyn smiles as the former cold bitch was now a super horny wanton slut

"get her into the shower and then into her party outfit she can help with the rest of us. if Terrance can keep his hands and other things off her." Mistress Robyn laughed as Terrance gave the universal sign for maybe

Slut #2

Mari help get Booby into the shower so she could get the gel off of her new body.

Jacki's turn

Mistress Robyn turned to Jacki

"you turn in the tub, girl"

Jacki almost ripped the male cloths of the male body
he picked up the head set from the table and without help moved to set his body into the tub that was now empty of the transforming gel

Mari watched as Booby washed all the gel of her and moaned as she fell the ecstasy of the new feelings from the new form of her body

Slut #2

Mari waited and watched as Booby got herself cleaned up so she could get the new girl into her new outfit. Mari didn't say anything to Booby about cumming from the sensation of the shower because she knew Booby wouldn't cum.

Slut #2

Mari waited and watched as Booby got herself cleaned up so she could get the new girl into her new outfit. Mari didn't say anything to Booby about cumming from the sensation of the shower because she knew Booby wouldn't cum.

Mistress Robyn smiled as Jacki seem almost in a hurry to get her femme look as she got settled in the tank . she almost grabbed the headset out of Eva's hands

Mistress Robyn saw Maria toweling Booby dry and then taking a nipple in her fingers leads Booby off to get her dressed

Slut #2

Mari heard moans as she guided Booby to the dressing area. She squeezed Booby into the tight fitting outfit andmade sure to get the shoes that went with it.

Back