"Under age" guidance needed

Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Posts
6
Hello. My first post, and I am seeking some guidance.

The submission guidelines say "No sexual activity involving ... underage persons will be considered. For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18."

OK, so I'm writing a taboo/incest fantasy involving a relationship between a brother and a sister that begins with an incident where he is about 14 and she is 16. Put simply, she masturbates him, largely against his will. There's only that one incident and nothing else happens until they are in their 30s, when the story develops.

My questions are as follows: Am I allowed to describe this incident in any detail at all? And if not, can I even refer to it?

I should emphasise, by the way, that this is pure fantasy - I don't have a sister!

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
 
OK, so I'm writing a taboo/incest fantasy involving a relationship between a brother and a sister that begins with an incident where he is about 14 and she is 16. Put simply, she masturbates him, largely against his will.
No, you can't put it in here. At all.

The maximum you can put is a phrase like
"Remember our first time, when I was 16?"
and leave it at that. No details, not even mentioning masturbation. Just refer that they had sex before. Again, no description WHATSOEVER.
 
I agree. A passing mention is about the best you can have.

You can't even describe an underage person, watching a sexual act, or even dreaming about it, even though technically they are non participating in the act.
 
Thanks for the clear and unequivocal advice. I guessed as much, so it's back to the drawing board.

Would it be worth my having an experienced volunteer look at it before submitting it?
 
I'll quote myself shamelessly, because I really liked that post and enjoyed writing it:
Nothing at all.
Kids don't do sex, they don't know about sex, they don't know what the other gender is for, and have absolutely no desire to explore it. They are completely asexual. Let alone acts - even thoughs of sex is far beyond them.

Kids can only play with the ball somewhere in the background. They are hardly even allowed a cameo in a story - if there are children - then they either always stay in the background or are just mentioned. Any dialogue with a child, or any more or less important role for him/her - is not allowed in an erotic story.

They are not permitted in a cannon shot distance of any character who might have sex in the next week, or think about sex, or masturbate, or whatever.

Now, as soon as they turn 18, a divine insight is bestowed on the kids by the heaven, which converts them into a horny looking-for-sex barely-legal adults. Before that - no, they just simply dissolve as soon as there is anything sexual mentioned, because Kids and sex can not coexist in the universe.

That said, an adult may mention his/her childhood as a character building. You can even mention the age the virginity was lost. But in a very brief way and with no details whatsoever.

Why? Because. No use arguing with that. Just accept it or post your story someplace else.

That's all conserning Literotica, of course. On Kindle I saw stories where children had larger roles, but they never knew about any sex happening around them, and were used as emotional relief basically, or as a grounding factor for the characters.
 
Last edited:
How many ways has do not post underage been explained? I think I loss track.
 
Back
Top