Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulysses is supposed to be that fucking difficult. I don't recommend Finian's Wake if you can't handle Ulysses.

I'd rather read Frank McCourt any day.

BrettJ in Canada

*chuckles* Well, I do seek to be memorable...and least leave an indelible impression seared into your soul

Well now that is certainly intriguing. May I ask how you do such a thing?

Ulysses is supposed to be that fucking difficult. I don't recommend Finian's Wake if you can't handle Ulysses.

BrettJ in Canada

Now that is a rather rousing endorsement. [laughs]

How are you today (((BRETT)))

I just got up so it's too early to tell.

Hope you enjoy your day {{BLU}} with or without power. Maybe you need Dilithium Crystals?

BrettJ - he canna get no power either

I just got up so it's too early to tell.

Hope you enjoy your day {{BLU}} with or without power. Maybe you need Dilithium Crystals?

BrettJ - he canna get no power either

Oh I need somethin' all right. ;)

Actually right now, I do need a mechanic. I need my mechanic to come home and make everything all better. [laughs]

BrettJ in Canada

When I was younger I used to read the letters in Penthouse forum. Now I read the obituaries in the local paper.

Perhaps not all of your secrets. But surely you can share just a few. Please? *blinks innocently*

*chuckles* and the greatest deviltry of all is the idea that you could pull off innocent. Ah well, my secrets probably aren't all that secretive. It's amazing what a little bit of wit, intelligence and flirtatious banter can accomplish

Frustrating when things don't work right and you don't know how to fix them. I am having a few minor computer blips like that and of course, Yahell remains hopeless in telling me what to do. One of these days, I will change my E-Mail server. Yahoo are effing useless.

BrettJ in Canada

Frustrating when things don't work right and you don't know how to fix them. I am having a few minor computer blips like that and of course, Yahell remains hopeless in telling me what to do. One of these days, I will change my E-Mail server. Yahoo are effing useless.

BrettJ in Canada

ca va sans dire, fellow canuck

Ca va bien, merci.

Haven't used much French in the past few decades, they don't speak it much near Toronto, d'accord?

What else are people up to today? I am trying to shut out the noises from upstairs (renovations before new tenants move in)

BrettJ in Canada

*chuckles* and the greatest deviltry of all is the idea that you could pull off innocent. Ah well, my secrets probably aren't all that secretive. It's amazing what a little bit of wit, intelligence and flirtatious banter can accomplish

*gasp* :eek:

You think I am not innocent?

Who have you been talking to!! Why I am the most blushing of innocents. Indeed most of the comments on this board go right over my head and I am left utterly confused. :eek:

*gasp* :eek:

You think I am not innocent?

Who have you been talking to!! Why I am the most blushing of innocents. Indeed most of the comments on this board go right over my head and I am left utterly confused. :eek:

A poor little lost lamb are you? Here, come with me and I'll take you under my wing and make sure that the nasty nasties of this board don't do anything to you

I am not nasty on the board. Only when writing does my evil side come out.

I am somewhere in between.

BrettJ in Canada

A poor little lost lamb are you? Here, come with me and I'll take you under my wing and make sure that the nasty nasties of this board don't do anything to you

You will protect me? Maybe chivalry isn't dead. Perhaps it is just flip flopping on the floor, gasping for breath. ;)

You will protect me? Maybe chivalry isn't dead. Perhaps it is just flip flopping on the floor, gasping for breath. ;)

*laughs* yes well, it does seem to be a virtue with much in common with a fish out of water. Perhaps we should whack it over the head with an oar

We have just enjoyed this excellent chicken casserole made mainly by our eldest :) She does have the gift for cooking and I am definitely going to encourage her interests beyond high school and home at the moment.

There is a "cooks club" in one of our nearest small towns. We want her to join it and share more skills with other people, some are actually trainee chefs which will hold her in good standing for a scholarship in future :)

:kiss::rose:

grape_vine.gif

I believe that all parents should teach their kids to cook SIENNA. :rose: They will need the skill at some time in their life. I myself have been cooking since I was 8 years old and could make full meals by the time I was 12. So that's 41 years of cooking (although not always by choice LOL)

BrettJ in Canada

We have just enjoyed this excellent chicken casserole made mainly by our eldest :) She does have the gift for cooking and I am definitely going to encourage her interests beyond high school and home at the moment.

There is a "cooks club" in one of our nearest small towns. We want her to join it and share more skills with other people, some are actually trainee chefs which will hold her in good standing for a scholarship in future :)

grape_vine.gif

That is very cool Sienna!!

My son wanted to go to culinary school for quite awhile, we even invested in some of the extremely high quality chefs knives, etc for him...then he ran into a woman (girl really) who turned his head in other directions. ;) She wasn't right for him, but at the time, his hormones told him otherwise.

Now he's lost the interest to go, but he's still a fantastic cook. He likes to "invent" new sandwiches by adding flavors you wouldn't expect. I'm hoping his new (and soooo much better all around) girlfriend helps keep what interest is still there sparked. He's really pretty talented.

Perhaps his interest could be rekindled KITTY if you let him prepare the meals a few nights a week - the entire planning, shopping (you could give him a small part of the grocery allowance so he could also learn budgeting) et al.

I cook much less than I used to, but I do cook. I just made myself a nice homemade cheese tea biscuit (yay for toaster ovens)

BrettJ in Canada

Perhaps his interest could be rekindled KITTY if you let him prepare the meals a few nights a week - the entire planning, shopping (you could give him a small part of the grocery allowance so he could also learn budgeting) et al.

I cook much less than I used to, but I do cook. I just made myself a nice homemade cheese tea biscuit (yay for toaster ovens)

BrettJ in Canada

He doesn't seem interested in cooking for me these days Brett, but I can tell that he cooks for his new girlfriend when I spend the weekend away at my beaus. That is good enough. Many days he works "close" and doesn't get home until 8:30, when I'm thinking about bedtime! :)

Yay!! I'm back! I'm back!! I have the bestest hubby in the whole wide world. He got the generator out and up and running just so I could play on the internet. And all I had to do was play with him for a little while first. Such a hardship! *sigh* :rolleyes:

grape_vine.gif

as long as she enjoys it, she should follow up on it. There are so many options for a good cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back