The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 11:30 and I'm thinking about a beer. :(

I'm annoyed as all hell about these kittens running over my feet and up my bare legs . . . .

One more cup and I'll finish the pot for the day. :eek:
What do you mean, "finish the pot?" There's always coffee around here! ;)

Want one? They're free. Bengal-Maine Coon-Tabby mixes.

You'd just have to fly down to Texas to pick it up. :p
You know, I've been meaning to plan a trip to Texas. The way this winter is going, it might happen sooner than I'd thought.

Actually, mom and dad are short-haired, and the kittens look to be following suit.

Kittens? Good lord, slyc, how many do you have now?? Not that I'd really be able to take any until... this summer, by which time I'll be in no mood to visit Texas. ;)

Bless you, Molly. It's been too long since we saw you last.
I hope, trust & believe that you and yours are well ?
:rose::rose:

No kittens here, yet. I fear that the terrorier, even in her declining years, would eat it. Heck, a couple of months ago she ran a pair of raccoon off the porch so there's plenty of fire in the old girl, yet. Maybe when we go to a hunting poodle . . .

Want one? They're free. Bengal-Maine Coon-Tabby mixes.

You'd just have to fly down to Texas to pick it up. :p

I already have two cats, Willie. ;)

Hey Molly, glad to see you around.

Sun is finally out and had a long and boring incident management meeting today.

Kittens? Good lord, slyc, how many do you have now?? Not that I'd really be able to take any until... this summer, by which time I'll be in no mood to visit Texas. ;)

Let's see . . . currently, we have seven cats (with four of them being kittens), two dogs (a regular and a mutant chihuahua), a turtle and nine fish. I figure I spend an hour each day just feeding and cleaning up after the animals.

You knew that already. ;)

I already have two cats, Willie. ;)

Then you already know some of my pain. :p

Let's see . . . currently, we have seven cats (with four of them being kittens), two dogs (a regular and a mutant chihuahua), a turtle and nine fish. I figure I spend an hour each day just feeding and cleaning up after the animals.

You knew that already. ;)

Then you already know some of my pain. :p

Oh yes my friend, I do. We got both Figaro and Tinkerbell when they were kittens. Now they're both around three to four years old. Tinkerbell is mellow and just wants to be fed all the time. Figaro is the bi-polar brat. He'll cuddle if he misses you, otherwise he's seeing what he can break to get your attention.

Given the lot we are moving to, I'm going to stick with my original plan of rescuing the runt of a litter from a shelter. Although, if my friend doesn't get off his ass and get his cat spayed soon, I might get my arm twisted to adopt any kittens he might have.

Good Evening all,

I'm for a nightcap before retiring. Anyone fancy a glass of something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back