Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes! Mmm... I just cum again, straight over my love's face. So gorgeous seeing her covered in my liquid love...

1,000 PAGES!

And a climax to boot... fuckydoodee! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Oh yes! Mmm... I just cum again, straight over my love's face. So gorgeous seeing her covered in my liquid love...

1,000 PAGES!

A perfect way to celebrate 1000 :) congratulations!

A perfect way to celebrate 1000 :) congratulations!

It is actually Daniel :) I just noticed the first post on page 1,ooo. I was still writhing in a frenzy of orgasmic pleasure whilst Jules was sucking my juices from her fingers. Pity we couldn't photograph or video the event :) Would have been a fun milestone to record :)

:kiss::kiss:

It is actually Daniel :) I just noticed the first post on page 1,ooo. I was still writhing in a frenzy of orgasmic pleasure whilst Jules was sucking my juices from her fingers. Pity we couldn't photograph or video the event :) Would have been a fun milestone to record :)

It would have been perfect to film and share with your Lit friends :) Would have driven them crazy :) But then you have to leaves something for the 2000th post.

It would have been perfect to film and share with your Lit friends :) Would have driven them crazy :) But then you have to leaves something for the 2000th post.

You never know Daniel ;) :kiss: ... you never know my love :)

Well, time for our shower and bed :)

LOVE YOU ALL :heart::heart::kiss:

Sienna & Jules ... BLESS

Goodfriends.jpg

Our time to escape together...

mmm, what a lovely entrance to the lounge.

(((Sienna))) :rose::kiss::heart:

Congrats on making it to 1000 pages!

Guess I just missed you, have a great Tuesday.

Last edited:
Congrats

Congrats SIENNA luv. :kiss::rose:

Sorry my ongoing illness prevents me from posting more often. Today was the longest I've been up concurrently in a few days. Yesterday was the single worst day since this started. :( Whatever it is, it refuses to leave.

Glad you and your love are enjoying your time together, treasure it forever because sometimes love is fleeting.

BrettJ

Author / Ailing / Sensualist:heart:

Hi Erotic Loungers

This is the start of the second week I am staying with Jules, some of you may have noticed. Today, I moved into a shared office with colleagues in the nearby town and hopefully things will improve for future contracts

I am also looking at moving to Devon and setting up a base in Barnstaple, possibly by the end of this year.

Just updating you all

Wow, lots of changes in your life since I've been gone. Wishing you the best Sienna xoxoxo

Hi prop :) :kiss:

There should be no concerns regarding what you have mentioned :) This whole thing is being carried out amicably and peacefully between all of us :)

Things are centred a little on Jules for a certain reason because of what she faces in the not to distant future, which is both happy and sad at the same time. With her permission, all will be revealed in due course.

Business-wise, it was always my intention to move to new pastures in the UK and centre my career around agriculture rather than engineering, and Devon is the focal place for this. I have been recommended by many and all I need is a short refresher course at Exeter University in agricultural standards :)

The Skill Of Riding Your Orgasms To Music

tumblr_ld3bsssmM01qalt7yo1_500.jpg

Not wishing to teach those who already use music for masturbation, so please accept my intrusive points of view on this subject. Firstly, let us ladies be absolutely lucky to be able to "edge" or "ride" one of natures pleasurable gifts.

The idea of course is to build yourself up to an orgasm without climaxing. That is, without cumming. And, many of us ladies out there are lucky enough to do this with a little practice and pleasure.

What I do is simple. First, I only insert a toy, vibe or dildo, inside to ensure my vagina in atleast filled, or has that feeling of being entered. No need to switch it on, because that will defeat the objective regarding the mysterious g-spot.

Next comes the ear phones and your favourite sounds in music that chill you out and also make you feel "sexy", not quite the same as horny. Remember that our masturbation is mostly about our own "self-loving" rather than fantasy about someone we desire, which is that most important ingredient, we are less likely to cum or climax.

Chill with the music using slight touches around the vagina including very light clitoris rubs. Oil may be essential to keep things lubricated or, if you tend to make natural lube in your vagina, pull out that toy and use some of that cream that builds up inside of you now and then. This will also tend to add some sexual aroma which may help regarding the whole process.

Ride the music and the thrilling vibes you get through your body. You can slow down if you feel you are going over the edge. It is riding those waves of pleasure that is the "orgasm" itself, and you can keep them going for as long as you like by "edging", again this is the "correct" word used for what I call "riding"... same thing.

You can ride your sensations for as long as you want. Take yourself into the sounds and chill. The end result is that you are using the music or sounds as a "mantra" towards total relaxation and the feeling of contentment. And, of course, if you like, just end your session by going all the way with an amazing body trembling climax

Damn that's hot Sienna.

OMG! it is a lovely thought Daniel. I've just exploded over Jules fingers and now she is drinking and licking the tops of my thighs. The thought of Emma being given an orgasm by Pascal's cock... Mmm... I would want his hot creamy cum all over my belly...oooh yeah...

mmm lucky you and Jules :kiss:

She says thank you :) Still licking me out by the way. I'm riding an orgasm still watching Pascal giving Emma his hard cock. I can understand how much she is enjoying it, shy or not, she can not hide the fact that at just 18 and hardly been fucked before isn't giving her so much pleasure. She is riding her orgasms quite well too

1,000 PAGES!

And a climax to boot... fuckydoodee!

wow, what a great time you sound like you're having! Very hot and erotic too:rose:

And, may I just make it clear my love. I know you would love me to cum like Cytheria and by all means keep that in your wildest of imaginations :) I gush, nothing more than normal and yes, after the first few gushes it is pee. And, all I can say about Cytheria is... to cum that much in any movie she makes, I hope they clean up and take showers or baths :D

I :heart: u

My head is spinning - and have not even experienced the gush..... :kiss:

1,000 PAGES!

I just love that expression of joy - And a climax to boot... fuckydoodee! :D :D :D :rose:

Hi swag_man :) (read your PM by the way, thank you)

Yes, agriculture is a bit of a legacy with me. I was raised on a farmstead in Derbyshire and I followed everything that happened regarding "lamb"... yes, that good old creature the sheep :)

Obviously over the years my interest grew further and wider regarding not just meat products in agriculture, but also fruits and vegetables and obviously their related quality standards during the past few years :)

:kiss:

Sienna.
I think that explains some things. Without wanting to make a rash generalisation, I have been of the view (since i was a very young lad) garnered through experience, that girls brought up on a farm tend to have a greater understanding and level of comfort with sex, (or being politically correct - animal husbandry) given it is a natural and integral part of farm life, which then reflects in levels of personal promiscuity.

Given all of my cousins (>20 of them) grew up on farms, and the majority of them and their friends were 'older' females, I must admit my trips to the country were always educational.

I happily remember my first attempt to drive a car [age withheld] around a vineyard, whilst being instructed by 4 girls, ended up with my gear stick severely more the worse for wear than the gearbox and front of the car I bunny hopped and drove into a fence post. :D

Congratulations on your 1K, Sienna, my dear... and for sending me off to work with a massive erection! :) :kiss:

Hi Erotic Loungers :) :kiss: :rose:

Thank you for dropping in and keeping the thread going :)

I am now back with TRT and the girls after a weeks break with Jules. We have our heads sorted out now... eventually :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A video that I really enjoyed...
(((Sienna)))
Congrats on making it to 1000 pages... (430)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats SIENNA luv...
Sorry my ongoing illness prevents me from posting more often. Today was the longest I've been up concurrently in a few days. Yesterday was the single worst day since this started. Whatever it is, it refuses to leave. Glad you and your love are enjoying your time together, treasure it forever because sometimes love is fleeting...BrettJ
My head is spinning - and have not even experienced the gush.....
Congratulations on your 1K, Sienna, my dear... and for sending me off to work with a massive erection...

((( twist ))) :kiss::):heart:

How have you been? :)

(((Sienna))) so glad to see you again!

I've been busy every night and day it seems for a week and hardly any time online but back for now. Things may get very interesting for me soon ;)

How are you doing my dear?

Looks like you have a lot going on in your life. I am interested to see what you post about it all.

(((Sienna))) so glad to see you again!

I've been busy every night and day it seems for a week and hardly any time online but back for now. Things may get very interesting for me soon ;)

How are you doing my dear?

Looks like you have a lot going on in your life. I am interested to see what you post about it all.

There are a few changes on my side too :) Because you are a fellow HOST I will tell you and others can read...

Jules will be leaving the UK, but it is for very good reasons :) She is pregnant and revealed that whilst in Eireland she had gotten engaged now her divorce is through from her "previous" marriage :)

I have moved my base to the nearby town (Stockport) in a block of offices, so now I have somewhere to work from and a team to work with, which is better :)

Later this year TRT and I will probably move 240 miles away to Devon :) Possibly a new base there too and more involved in agriculture than engineering where we live now :)

There are a few changes on my side too :) Because you are a fellow HOST I will tell you and others can read...

Jules will be leaving the UK, but it is for very good reasons :) She is pregnant and revealed that whilst in Eireland she had gotten engaged now her divorce is through from her "previous" marriage :)

I have moved my base to the nearby town (Stockport) in a block of offices, so now I have somewhere to work from and a team to work with, which is better :)

Later this year TRT and I will probably move 240 miles away to Devon :) Possibly a new base there too and more involved in agriculture than engineering where we live now :)

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that Jules will be leaving the UK even if it is for good reasons. I hope you both will be able to stay in contact. It is good to hear that she is pregnant and engaged and that is why she is moving. My best to her and this move which must be very tough for her leaving you but moving to be with her new family.

So will you be moving or just commute to Stockport?

That's great you are moving into a new area and expanding your business. Congrats on all that!

I shouldn't have taken time off I guess, so many changes in a short period of time...j/k.

Hugs to you and your family as well as Jules and her family. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to hearing more about your adventures in this new and exciting journey for you all. :rose:

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that Jules will be leaving the UK even if it is for good reasons. I hope you both will be able to stay in contact. It is good to hear that she is pregnant and engaged and that is why she is moving. My best to her and this move which must be very tough for her leaving you but moving to be with her new family.

So will you be moving or just commute to Stockport?

That's great you are moving into a new area and expanding your business. Congrats on all that!

I shouldn't have taken time off I guess, so many changes in a short period of time...j/k.

Hugs to you and your family as well as Jules and her family. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to hearing more about your adventures in this new and exciting journey for you all. :rose:

Jules already has relatives in Cork. However, she met someone and they fell in love so it seems :) She will be fine and yes, we will be communicating and visiting each other now and then.

Stockport is only a few miles from where I live, so I will be commuting :)

This weekend is going to be fun :) Jules and I will be going to London Friday to Sunday for a "wax" from some very well known cosmeticians, to get rid of those tiny hairs on the inside of our outer lips. The guarantee is they will never grow back again!! Which should be interesting although painful.

Then on Sunday, back home and the annual Manchester Jazz Festival events, where I might be invited to play piano with a few tunes of my own ;)

Jules already has relatives in Cork. However, she met someone and they fell in love so it seems :) She will be fine and yes, we will be communicating and visiting each other now and then.

Stockport is only a few miles from where I live, so I will be commuting :)

This weekend is going to be fun :) Jules and I will be going to London Friday to Sunday for a "wax" from some very well known cosmeticians, to get rid of those tiny hairs on the inside of our outer lips. The guarantee is they will never grow back again!! Which should be interesting although painful.

Then on Sunday, back home and the annual Manchester Jazz Festival events, where I might be invited to play piano with a few tunes of my own ;)

well then that's great that Jules has relatives in Cork and that you will continue to visit when you can.

Sounds like a very fun weekend for you and Jules other than the pain thing but not having the hairs grow back is a great thing. So how difficult is it to expose yourself to be waxed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back