"Taylor and Alice" (closed)

AnthonyBarker

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Posts
103
(OOC: This is a scene from the greater role play, "The Bad With The Good". Feel free to read along or, if you wish, go to the link and follow along with the entire story. BTW, we are in need of 1 or 2 more female writers.)

Taylor returned Alice's greeting, "Hi."

When she didn't say anything more, simply standing there with her pale face ever so slowly regaining some of its color, he asked, "Did you get moved into a room?"

She answered, and he continued, "Comfortable?"

Again, Alice gave her response. He studied her for a moment. She was so cute, not just physically but emotionally. Taylor had never considered himself an overly attractive man. Sure, he had a rugged look and physically he was strong and muscular, though also wearing a comfortable layer of winter fat. But the looks that he'd received from this girl made him feel like a fucking male model, and he liked it, as was made obvious by the growth occurring down lower in his groin.

"Listen, I'm, um..." He hesitated to look around for eavesdroppers, and when he knew his proposition wouldn't be heard -- not in a guilty whisper but still in a soft, low voice -- he told her, "I thought maybe we could get together and talk about what was going on. Maybe find a quiet corner some place ... have some coffee ... or a drink, if you do that sort of thing.
 
"Did you get moved into a room?" Taylor asked after what seemed to Alice to be an eternity of awkwardness.

"Yes. Oh, yes, yes we did," she said, finally able to get some words to escape her throat. "Suzy and I are bunking with a pair of--" She hesitated, shocked that she had almost referred to the other two women by their sexual orientation. Suzy just was not like that. But she was flustered. She finished, "A pair of traveling friends."

He continued, "Comfortable?"

"Oh, yes," she said with delight. "The Chateau's beautiful. We -- Suzy and I -- had actually wanted to stay here, but it was already--" She felt a blush filling her face as she was explaining to the Ranger who worked here that the inn was closed for the season. Duh! she chastised. Instead, she only said, "Well, you know."

Taylor was really studying her, Alice thought. It was more than just facing her politely during conversation. His gaze seemed to wander all about her face, from her deep blue eyes to her unpainted pink lips to-- She blushed again as, for just a moment, he conspicuously let his eyes fall to her young, foundation-boosted C cups. She blushed even more when he suggested they go somewhere private and have a coffee ... or a drink.

Alice thought she would be ready for this but the suggestion caught her off guard and before she realized she was doing it, she said, "I think I should go find Suzy. Make sure she's, um ... you know ... packed for the caves ... or unpacked to stay here for a while ... whatever..."

She laughed nervously, blushing yet again. What the fuck is wrong with you? her brain was screaming. The man you want to take your virginity just asked you to his room for drinks, and you said NO?? Some kids rushed by, breaking the terror of the moment, allowing Alice to look away and try to gather herself. Her naïve and yet still lust filled brain was screaming, Don't fuck this up, don't fuck this up, don't FUCK THIS UP!!

She turned to leave, then suddenly spun back. She dropped her eyes to the hard wood floor for a moment, then looked up with a sheepish grin and said softly, "Sure! Um, why not. Sounds fun. When and where do you want to get together?"

Alice was hoping Taylor answered My bed, now, before she chickened out...
 
"Half an hour," Taylor answered quickly, his definition of now considering all the things he should have been doing other than trying to bed a teenager. He needed to touch bases with Harry and the Gleaners so they wouldn't need to come looking for him. Taylor wondered how he was going to get away with this with so many people around. He smiled, the answer being so obvious. "The Parks Office ... halfway back toward the parking lot."

He could tell from Alice's expression that that worked for her. Again thinking about the public exposure part of it, Taylor said with a tone that was meant to convey a sense of being proper, not sneaky, "We should probably keep this to ourselves. Someone might think we were slacking off while the others worked."
 
"Half an hour."

Alice's lips widened in a smile. But it was not for the reason Taylor presumed. Yes, she was excited about what was about to occur. But the smile was because she simply could not believe that it was in fact going to occur: she was going to lose her virginity ... to a man much older than she would have thought she would ever sleep with ... a man she had only met a couple of hours earlier.

This is crazy!

"The Parks Office ... halfway back toward the parking lot ... We should probably keep this to ourselves. Someone might think we were slacking off while the others worked."

Naively, Alice actually believed that Taylor's concern was about whether they would be considered loafers, off having a beer while the others rummaged through their gear, inventoried, prepared, and more. It never occurred to her that the man's actual worry was that people would talk about what he was about to do, which -- from their point of view -- would be his taking advantage of a young girl who only wanted to live a before-now-unexplored part of a woman's life.

"Okay," she said, backing away slowly, a smile on her face and a shade of red in her skin, "half an hour ... up the trail." She turned away, walked a few steps before looking back with girlish excitement, then turned and headed toward the stairs to go to her--

Oh! Alice suddenly remembered that her room was in use, or at least her friend had been hoping it would be. Alice wanted to freshen up and change her clothes. Despite it still being early in the afternoon, she smelled and felt uncomfortable. And, in case she did get naked with Taylor, she wanted to be showered and in clean underwear, too.

Get naked ... my god, are you really doing this?

After some thought, she hurried off to where the Gleaners were organizing their donations, asking one of the women there if she could look through some of the offered clothes. She lied, "We were just on a day trip, so ... I don't have many clothes."

She began simultaneously searching the clothes for something appropriate and helping to sort them into male and female as well as warm winter and everything else. She found a pair of clean socks and a plaid skirt that was nice and would fit her; and finally as her half hour was nearing an end she found a mostly white blouse that was as coordinated with the skirt as she was going to get. But she found no panties or bra. Taylor's only going to take them off of me, right? she resigned herself to thinking.

She hurried off to one of the lower floor rooms that had not been opened to the Cavers and snuck in to shower, taking with her a towel and bar of soap she had also filched from the gleaned stacks. Ten minutes later, she was dried and dressed and ready to...

Oh god, you can't do this.

She stood before the room's mirror, staring at her clothed body. Without a bra, her generous, C cup breasts were so obviously on display, naturally drooping just a bit without their harness in place. As they revealed themselves through the white cloth, her huge, pert nipples reminded Alice of Hershey's Kisses. The skirt road a bit low, showing off her midriff in what she knew would be seem as intentionally sexy by anyone who noticed her.

You can't do this, she told herself once again. This is so wrong. He's old ... you don't know him ... you're a virgin ... he's NOT.

After several minutes of the voices within her head fighting with one another, Alice said loudly, "Fuck it!"



Five minutes, self conscious about her erotic appearance but not giving a damn, she knocked on the door of Taylor's Park Office and entered without waiting. She say him turn to look at her -- to ogle her -- and, presuming he knew what she wanted from him, said prematurely, "I'm ready for this."
 
"I'm ready for this."

Taylor stared at the beauty for a long moment, shocked. She'd seemed simply cute and flirtatious to him before, but suddenly she was erotic and forward. Of course, half of what the ranger was now thinking about Alice was just his misperception: she was still scared to death about what lay ahead. But you wouldn't have known by the way she was dressed, the way she was carrying herself, nor the way she announced that she was ready for ... this, what ever this was.

The man had, of course, been hoping that the girl had been coming here to fuck. But he'd still harbored some doubt as to whether or not that was going to happen here and now. Suddenly, ogling her delicious form -- with the lack of a bra emphasized by the obviousness of her hardened nipples and the low hanging skirt giving no hint as to a waist band of any sort of panty or thong -- Taylor's own particular body part was quickly stiffening to readiness.

"So am I," he told Alice, smiling playfully as he crossed slowly toward her. He contemplated some more flirting, maybe the offering of a beer, but he found himself simply walking slowly right up to the teen -- until his own taller, muscular torso pressed against her full breasts -- to slip a hand around to the small of her back as he leaned forward to kiss her...

(OOC: How far did he get? Your call.)
 
The sudden kiss surprised Alice, causing her to giggle into Taylor's lips. She had only kissed two boys before, and only one of those had known what he was doing with his mouth. Now, though, Alice wondered whether he actually had. Taylor's embrace was skilled, passionate and erotic as his parted lips urged her own open, allowing his tongue to extend to her just enough to tease. She grasped the man's shoulders in tightly curling fingers, afraid he might pull away before she wanted him to.

And yet, as her obvious delight with his seduction caused Taylor to pull her young body into his, Alice suddenly pulled her mouth back and pushed Taylor away, just enough to create a gap between their hungry bodies.

"Wait!" she said, already panting from the adrenaline rushing through her. She said softer, "Wait ... maybe ... maybe I'm not ... not as ready as I thought."

Alice's hands still clutched Taylor's shoulders, but instead of pulling him to her, there were hilding him at bay ... reluctantly though.
 
Taylor looked into Alice's eyes, trying to determine whether he'd misunderstood or simply moved too quickly. He'd known a lot of women in his life, and as he had aged, the gap between his age and his lovers had varied widely, too. But it had been a long time since he'd had a teenager. He'd forgotten how their hormones can sometimes push them farther head than their brain wanted to move. Was that the problem here? Or was Alice simply a tease, wanting something from him but unwilling to give what she had seemed to imply she was offering?

Taylor couldn't be sure. But one thing he remembered about younger women was that sometimes -- just sometimes -- calling them on being a tease could be just as affective at getting them out of their clothes as slowing down and showing a more caring, considerate, and patient side.

"I'm sorry, Alice, I ... well, you said you wanted this, that you were ready." Taylor's tone was not apologetic in the least but was almost accusatory. He had released his hands from the teen's body as he spoke and now simply stood their with his hand unthreatening at his side. "I ... I guess I was wrong about you. You seemed ... so grown up..."

He wanted to say more, to drive home the idea that Alice had no reason to put off getting naked with him and filling the building with the sounds of ecstasy. But he didn't know her enough to be certain of what would make her want to strip and what would frighten her away from him, his bed, and his future euphoric moments.
 
"You seemed ... so grown up..."

That... struck a nerve with Alice!

She had begun this whole thing -- this infatuation, this flirtation -- with the desire to be more like her friend Suzy, who seemed to have everything so together and seemed to be happy because she was a true woman, someone who fucked. That was what women her age were supposed to do, right...? Engage in sexual interaction with ... enjoy the bodily pleasures with other people, be them men or other women it didn't matter.

Alice's mother, of course, has stressed to her for so many years that this day would come after she had exchanged vows with the man she loved, with the man she would spend the rest of her life with, the man she would raise children with. Well, the rest of her life was at hand. They were all going to be dead soon ... possibly ... maybe ... who knew? She was never going to fall in love. She was never going to marry. She was never going to have children.

That was why she'd thought she could do this so easily. And yet...

She was staring at the floor, realizing that Taylor had stopped talking. He was waiting for her response to what was, essentially, his declaration of her as an immature girl who should go back to her room, back to her cell phone fruit games and her Facebook ramblings and her pretty pink hair bows.

Instead, she slowly reached her hands up to her chest ... hesitated ... then -- with trembling fingers -- began unbuttoning the borrowed shirt. Slowly, the cleavage between her youthful, firm unbridled "C" cup breasts began to show to Taylor. She reached the last button ... hesitated again ... then pulled the blouse from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor beside her.

She was still staring at the floor between them...
 
Well, that worked better than expected, Taylor thought, feeling his previously disappointed cock again hardening inside his uniform slacks. He'd seen a lot of tits in his life, but when Alice parted her shirt and revealed her young, firm, and large melons, a smile spread across his face. He thought to himself, Stacked.

He waited until she dropped the shirt to the floor before moving closer to her, then leaning down to press his lips to hers again. She was hesitant, nervous, and Taylor could feel her lips trembling with fear. He was gentle with her, keeping his tongue to himself this time.

As she did her best to match his mouth's tender workings, Taylor took the next step. He moved his body closer to her ... wrapped one hand around to her back side as it had been before ... gently pulled them closer at the groins ... then took one of her large breasts gently into his hand as his lips again worked to part hers and take his cautiously moving tongue.

Slow... he thought to himself as he gently kneaded the big tit and closed the meat of his fingers around its huge nipple. Slow ... and you'll be fucking her soon enough.
 
When the man's hand grasped one of her breasts, Alice drew a sudden, deep breath. No one had ever touched Alice this way. Well, except for herself, of course. And it certainly had not felt this good -- or this scary -- when it was her own hand massaging her sensitive flesh and nipple.

Alice put her hands upon Taylor again, first on his fore arms before caressing the upwards to his head as the kiss became more passionate. She pressed her groin against his, the lust building quickly within her. She was still nervous, still scared, but the passion and desire within her was taking control of her.
 
As Alice returned Taylor's kiss, his mind was reassured that this was going to happen. He squeezed the teen's breast again and he, too, engaged more passionately in the wet, eager kiss. The hand at her back pulled her harder into him again, and he was sure she could feel his now rock hard cock against her belly. The hand at her chest lowered, down her bare back to the waist band of her skirt. He paused it there for a moment, then reached it down to cup and grope a firm, large buttock.

He lowered his mouth to Alice's neck, then quickly to the afore-mentioned breast and nipple, which he suckled and gently bit at. The main reason for this downward movement of his head was to increase the range of the dropping hand. He moved it down Alice's thigh to the lower hem line of her skirt, sliding it underneath and upward to grip that same butt cheek with nothing between their respective skins.
 
Oh God, oh God ... this is happening ... my God ... this is really happening...

Alice's mind was whirling, not just with the knowledge that she was going to lose her virginity to Taylor -- to this man who was a stranger, essentially -- but with the pleasure that he was already giving her body. She had groped her own breasts before and pinched her own nipples, but the feel of Taylor's warm, wet lips upon her nipple drove her wild. She clutched his head close to her chest as she moaned softly. She felt his hand grope her ass, then slip downward.

Oh my god oh my god he's gonna--

She felt his hands, rough from his years of work in the wild, slip upward to cup her ass, then squeeze it. Quickly -- and actually rather unexpectedly -- Alice wriggled from Taylor's grasp, backing a couple of feet as she laughed nervously and crossed her arms over her breasts. She saw the disappointed expression on the ranger's face. She said quickly, "Wow. I, um ... I think ... slower, maybe. Just a bit..."

Alice looked around herself, not for any particular reason. She was desperate for anything that she could use to slow down the action without making it look like she was trying to slow down the situation. She did not want Taylor making another observation about her being to immature to do this, to have sex. It had made her feel so ... well, immature. A girl, not the woman she was. Or, wanted to believe she was.

As she glanced about her, though, the thing that caught her attention was the open door behind her that led to the small living area of the residential portion of the Office; and, a few feet beyond it, a second door beyond which was a bed, apparently Taylor's. She stared at it for a moment, then -- without looking back to Taylor and with her heart beating from fear -- Alice started for the place where she knew he life would change even more than it already had in the past few days.
 
Taylor's hopes seemed dashed when Alice suddenly and skillfully shed him from her. He stood there in silence, contemplating his next challenge of her maturity, remembering how well the first one had worked. But then, Alice looked away from him and -- shockingly -- began walking toward his bedroom. Taylor watched in welcomed surprise until he was certain she was entering the bedroom, then reached to the door behind him, locked it, and followed her.

When he reached the bedroom, she was standing with her back to him, simply staring at the bed. Taylor laid his hands upon her shoulders, caressing her skin as he leaned forward and kissed her softly on the shoulders. He was about to ask if she was still okay with this, but he didn't want her to imagine that saying no was an option at this point. Done deal, he thought to himself.

He slipped one hand upward to Alice's neck and chin, turning the shorter woman's head to him while leaning to kiss her. At the same time, the other hand slipped under her arm to again locate and grope a large breast. They kissed for a moment while Taylor slowly turned her to face him. He embraced her tightly in his arms, the kisses passionate but -- remembering how she'd withdrawn before -- the groping less aggressive. He cupped one breast, then the other, then groped a buttock over the cloth of the skirt, making no attempt to get skin on skin yet.

When he felt it was time, Taylor reached both hands to Alice's waist, took the skirt's waist band in his fingers, and began lowering to his knees as he pulled the last of her clothing other than her sox from her.

(OOC: How far he gets is up to Alice.)
 
As she felt Taylor grasp the skirt -- below which she was wearing no underwear -- Alice told herself silently You can do this. You can do this. You WANT to do this... Don't you...? She watched as Taylor -- looking up into her eyes the entire time -- began lowering to the floor, his fingers pulling the skirt down with him. She slapped her hands over the elastic waist as it was about to pull off her hips, laughing nervously. But after a moment, during which Taylor only stared up at her expectantly, Alice released her hold on the cloth.

He pulled it a bit more, just enough to get it over the curves of her hips. It fell to gather around Alice's ankles, causing her to divert her eyes away from the man. Her heart was again pounding in her chest, her body trembling with glorious fright. She could not look down to Taylor. She could not bare to see his eyes looking at her now essentially naked body, at her neatly trimmed patch of hair cut just closely enough to make her various and modest bikini bottoms look good on her.

She flinched a bit when she felt Taylor's hands contact her legs, first on the outside of her thighs, then higher and more to the rear and upward.

(OOC: Sending you a PM about this. Read before you post.)
 
Taylor pulled the skirt off Alice's hips. It fell to the floor, exposing Alice's lower body. She wasn't a skinny little thing, or startling athletic. But then again, Taylor couldn't have named the last woman he'd fucked who had been. First, most women weren't runway models, despite what television and movies and the internet wanted people to think. And second, those who were perfect women -- at least in the eye of the sexually dominated advertising and entertainment industries -- weren't the kind of women Taylor would waste time trying to lay in the first place. Too much work. And more often than not, they weren't any more fun in the sack than the ugliest fattest woman in the club on a Friday night.

Alice was cute and well rounded, far more than she needed to be to get Taylor hard. And, of course, she was here and naked. It was hard to beat that.

Sitting back as he was, with his ankles on his ankles, Taylor's face was level with Alice's snatch. He preferred a shaved or seriously trimmed pussy. Who didn't, man or woman? No one likes getting kinky little hairs in his mouth when he's eating out his lover's pussy. But she was neatly trimmed, so Taylor wasn't anticipating complaints on his part as he ate her out.

He rose up on his knees until his face was level with her belly, which he kissed softly first, then with parted lips and a probing tongue. He toyed the tip of the latter at her belly button, then kissed to the left and right of it before kissing below it. He shifted his legs a bit, moving himself closer as he continued to kiss her chilled skin. And all the while, his hands were holding her buttocks tightly, groping them off and on and pulling her forward and backward to meet his kisses.

"Sit down, Alice," he whispered to her, nodding his head toward the bed just a foot behind her. He rose to his knees again, kissing her just below her chest before saying, "Sit back ... and I'll make you feel ... really good."
 
Alice knew what that meant, of course. Taylor was going to put his head between her thighs ... was going to put his mouth upon her labia ... was going to work his tongue against her clitoris. Alice looked down to the man with what had to be a frightened expression. She wanted this, sex. But ... oral sex. It was so ... personal! She could only imagine how it would feel. Oh, she had touched herself down there, of course. Every girl did eventually. And while she'd caused herself some wonderful pleasure, she had never caused the level of pleasure that Suzy had often marveled about after some man had sucked her pussy.

Suzy... Right now, her best friend was back in their Chateau room, screaming in ecstasy as the mountain man pounded her pussy. At least, that was what Alice thought. She had no idea that Jason had turned down her friend's offer of sex, even after Suzy had shed her bra and been preparing to shed the rest of her clothes, exposing her entire amazing body.

Knowing that her friend was, right now, yelling out Oh God Oh God Oh God to the delight of Jason's penis slamming inside and out of her only made Alice want this even more. She smiled nervously down to Taylor, then backed up to the bed. She hesitated, then sat down on the edge. She studied him as he knee-walked his way closer to her, then -- determined to show the man she no longer needed to be asked if she wanted this -- she leaned her body back, holding her weight with her arms elbow-locked behind her ... and parted her legs to reveal her pussy, already glistening from the natural lubricant that the excitement was generating.
 
Taylor's lips spread in another pleased smile as he watched the teen step back, sit down, and part her legs. Beautiful, he thought, seeing her brown outer labia open to reveal the pinkish inner ones and the hint of the slit into which he was so eager to ram his throbbing cock. He moved forward again, laying his hands upon Alice's thighs and caressing her skin as she watched him. He wasn't sure whether or not he was surprised that she was watching him so intensely. She was still nervous, as her slight trembling proved. Many women he'd gone down on over the years hadn't wanted to actually see him doing so, but Alice's gaze was firmly upon him.

Taylor moved up close to her, parting her knees with his shoulders as he slid each hand under the backs of her thighs and up to her belly, again caressing her gently. He leaned to kiss one thigh, then moved slowly to the other for several kisses before again moving back to the first. He repeated this several times, with each kiss moving farther up the inside of her thighs and closer to her beautiful, glistening pussy.

Finally, Taylor leaned directly over Alice's pussy and kissed it directly. He toyed his tongue upon her warm flesh, then into her flesh, then found her clit and quickly began flicking it, wanting to cause her some immediate pleasure. It wasn't that he was in a hurry to drive Alice to orgasm. He was simply in a hurry to give her enough pleasure to justify his rising to lay atop her and fuck her to his own orgasm.
 
Alice watched Taylor closely as he moved up in between her knees, then parted her legs and moved his head slowly up closer and closer to her pussy. Her chest rose and fell greatly, the act ahead exciting her as she never had been before. When she felt his mouth land upon her lips, her head fell back as a gasp escaped, "Oh God!"

She began to writhe about almost immediately as the man worked her lips and clit. It was a feeling she had never felt before. It tickled intensely at the same time that it sent shots of pleasure through her groin. Without even realizing she was doing it, Alice was rolling her hips to match Taylor's up and down lapping tongue. Repeatedly, she looked down to her groin, wanting to watch the man working her pussy; and repeatedly the overwhelming pleasure caused her head to fall back again as she moaned toward the bedroom's ceiling.

As the pleasure welled, Alice fell back to the mattress, her lower body now seriously rocking as she moaned loudly to the man's oral skills. Alice lifted her knees, then dropped them, then lifted them again. At one point a hand dropped to Taylor's head to pull it up away from her, the tickling too great; only to later force his head tighter to her to ensure that his pleasuring of her did not stop.

She had no idea how long this went on: two minutes, ten minutes, twenty. As it persisted, Alice was torn about whether she wanted it to continue. It felt incredible, as was evidence by her moaning and writhing; but it was also a bit aggravating as she was feeling great but was not nearing orgasm. Her naïve mind could not know whether it was only a matter of time before she came or whether it -- orgasm -- only happened some times or whether every woman even enjoyed climax. She did not know whether to simply let Taylor continue his excellent work or give up and move onto the next stage, which was losing her virginity.

As it turned out, Alice did not have to make that decision...
 
Taylor was having fun doing what he was doing to Alice. He had always loved eating a woman out, watching her writhe about the bed as he used his lips, tongue and or fingers to manipulate that super sensitive flesh between her thighs. It was made better by the fact that Alice had that new pussy taste. He could stay down her between her thighs for hours ... if it wasn't for the fact that he wasn't here for her pleasure, he was here for his own.

He had been working her pussy for several minutes by the time he'd come to the conclusion that she wasn't going to orgasm, at least not by the time he got bored. So, might as well just give it up now. He continued eating at her while lowering his hands to his own body, quickly loosening and removing his clothes. By the time he stood up away from Alice's pussy, he had only to push his slacks and boxers to the floor to be standing before the girl naked.

Taylor moved over Alice, kissing her with her pussy juices still wetting his lips. He slipped a strong arm under the small of her back to lift her and move her up the bed. He continued kissing her passionately, as he reached to his cock and quickly placed its tip at her wet hole. He didn't hesitate to push it forward.
 
Back
Top