Taking One For The Team (closed for ErykaLorelei)

BurningMonkey

TheMan In TheMirror
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Posts
4,861
Henry “Buster” Martin sat at his desk reviewed the reports of his coaches. As the athletic director at Wilshire College, he was responsible for making sure the program ran well, things went smoothly, and the college had winning seasons. Not an easy job, but one that he took seriously and consequently put in more hours at than might be strictly necessary.

This year was different for him, however; this year his daughter Tiffany was an incoming freshman. He didn’t know how he felt about that, and was still undecided on how he should handle it, what he should do, if anything.

He hadn’t seen her or spoken to her in ten years, not since he and her mother had divorced. Mom and daughter had moved to a different city, and the split had been rancorous enough that they’d broken off all contact except for the support checks he sent dutifully every month. Consequently he knew practically nothing about her, except that he’d caught her name on the list of new admissions. Her address had confirmed it; it was the same that he’d been mailing his checks to all these years.

He leaned back and ran his hand through his short salt-and-pepper hair. He had a daughter he knew practically nothing about, and she was attending his college. Did she know anything about him? Had Gloria ever told her anything about him, other than that he was an asshole (he was quite sure that had been part of any conversation!) and they were well rid of him? He didn’t know.

Should he try to contact her, introduce himself, try to make some kind of relationship? It seemed wrong that his own daughter was here and he not to make any overtures, but the thought of it scared him somewhat. What if she hated him, poisoned by Gloria’s invective? What if she was shocked that she even had a father at all, since he’d been out of her life for so long? What if Gloria had remarried and she thought of her step-father as “dad” and didn’t want to form any kind of link to her biological father?

So as usual he postponed making any decision or taking any action in that direction. He was busy, after all…it was late September, the sports seasons were well under way, and he had some problems with the La Crosse team and intramural programs that he needed to deal with. The football team was doing okay, thank God—nothing brought the administration and alumni down on his neck like a losing football season.

He had to start recruiting for the annual Halloween party, too, which was coming up in a few short weeks. He had to step very carefully, there; enlisting girls to distribute “favors” to the gathered alumni and boosters was dangerous and could easily backfire if he didn’t find just the right sort of girl. His program and his career could go up in flames in a heartbeat. But the annual party had provided his department with generous contributions from the participants for several years, money he used to improve his facilities and equipment.

Besides, he was well in it now—ending the tradition could make some very powerful people very angry, with the result he could find himself on the street shopping around for another job. And he liked his job.

Sighing, he heaved his 200+ frame out of his chair and gathered up his jacket. Still in pretty good shape for a guy in your 40’s, he thought, but each year his body got more tired, the aches and pains more pronounced and numerous, the trips to the gym fewer and fewer with longer recovery times in between…

He shrugged on his jacket and walked out of his office to meet with the La Crosse coach. Some changes needed to happen, there…
 
Tiffany who had just turned eighteen last week pulled up to the college in her new Mercedes convertible. She knew only three things about this college. She was 5'10 with long legs and weighed just around 128 lbs her hair a deep red with waves but in a pony tail and her eyes were bright green. She was wearing a miniskirt and form fitting satin blouse tied in the front showing her sexy flat stomach.

She knew they had an amazing sports program and an amazing biological science department which she wanted to study and get a degree in

She knew they had an amazing reputation for having fun on weekends and holidays

And she knew some where on this campus her father was a faculty member

Other than the few pictures she saw of him growing up she did not remember too much about him just that he left her mom and her alone when she was still a little girl

One thing she knew for a fact though she would not let him ruin her college experience and if she does run across his abandoning ass she will try not to get expelled for hitting him

She made her way to her dorm and settled in where she met her exotic looking room mate Maria and the two instantly became friends and after getting her things put away made her way to the sports center to talk to the coach that she would be cheering for

She stopped outside the building to get herself ready not realizing it was her father staring out the window down at her and not knowing she was being stared at and even though he was not sure it was his daughter he was staring at as she did a double back handspring with a round off then a back bend flipping her legs over doing a full splits in the air as she did a hand stand which gave her father a clear view of her red leather g string with black lace for just a moment before her legs flipped over and she landed on the ground doing the splits then rolled backwards doing a back somersault and pushing off with her hand launching upward and landing on her feet

She brushed herself off before entering the building and knocking on the athletic director door
 
Andrea Bennington looked up from her desk at the knock. "Come in," she called out, and a young woman in a mini-skirt and satin shirt entered.

"Good morning," she smiled. At 35 she had been coaching cheer for ten years, the last four at Wiltshire, and she always scanned the new girls to see whether they would fit into her program. She did so automatically now: Nice trim strong legs, good abs, good shoulders, nice bustline, pretty smile... "Please, have a seat." She indicated the chair across the desk.

"Thank you for coming, Tiffany. Regular cheer tryouts don't start until Thursday, but I asked you here today for a little personal chat because your high school cheer coach wrote such a nice recommendation. I wanted to see for myself if her assessment was accurate, or if it was just the usual hype letter I get from time to time.

"It says here that you were captain of your cheer squad," she said, glancing down at the paper that lay on her desk. "And that your squad won several prestigious competitive awards. Very impressive." She looked across the desk. "As you know, I'm the cheerleading coach here at Wiltshire, and one of my responsibilites is in selecting the squad leaders. From your endorsements, I think you might very well fit into that role. But I want to hear from you, personally."

"How do you feel about cheer? Would you be willing and able to put in the time and effort required to make a successful squad? And what do you feel you bring to Wiltshire that would make you a good candidate for a leadership position?"

She sat back and steepled her fingers to see what this girl would have to say for herself.
 
She walked in and did a turn around for the woman and smiled thinking "damn that woman is cute I hope she does private training" before sitting as instructed to do and crossing her long tan legs lady like

"I am pleased to be here" She paused a moment and looked at the name plate on the desk still in semi shock from this woman's appearance "Andrea ummm sorry Mrs. Bennington" She blushed embarrassed slightly

"I love cheering while it is true my first passion is biology and science cheering lets me feel free and like I am a part of something bigger and I never said I want to be the leader here but if elected as cheer captain I would ensure the inspiration necessary to the college for a successful sports team"

She rubbed her thigh softly up and down nervously unsure what to say next but chimed in with

"I would make sure both my girls and the team we represent did good on the field as well as off with good grades and good behavior"
 
Andrea swiveled in her chair, back and forth, listening to the girl's answer. When Tiffany had finished, Andrea sat forward. "That's a very nice answer, Tiffany, very mature and composed. I'm sure you'll do fine in my squad, provided you perform well at the tryouts."

"As far as leadership goes, I expect good grades and good execution on the field. As for 'good behavior'..." she paused for a moment, and leaned her elbows on the arms of her chair, leaning forward conspiratorially, "I was a college student myself, you know, and I understand that there's more to experience than just grades and hanging out with friends. I've always felt that what a girl does in private is her own business--provided nothing in the way of scandal makes its way into the local news." Her voice dropped low and she leaned forward even farther. "If you know what I mean," she said softly, "...and I think you do."

She gave the girl a sidelong appraising look for a moment, then sat back. "Well, I'm satisfied. It was nice to meet you, Tiffany, and I look forward to seeing you at the tryouts. Thank you for coming." And she turned back to the papers on her desk.
 
She bit her bottom lip softly at the woman before composing herself

"There is also cheer leading Mrs. Bennington" She said almost in a mock manner

She blushed enjoying the view of Andrea's breasts from this angle "It was a pleasure ummm honor to meet you Andrea sorry Mrs. Bennington" She stood up and extended her hand to shake hands "I hope you will enjoy having me as much as I enjoy the chance to be yours"

She thought about how very not cool what she just said was as she realized she just hit on this woman and quickly turned to walk away "See you at practice I have to go ma'am"
 
A few minutes later Andrea was sitting at her desk daydreaming about how much fun it would be licking and being licked by that pretty young redhead when another knock sounded at her door. Without waiting for her "enter", Buster stuck his head around the door. "Are you busy?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Not at the moment. Was there something you wanted to talk to me about?"

Buster stepped inside, closed and locked the door, and walked around behind her chair. "Talking wasn't exactly what I had in mind," he said as he leaned over her shoulder, unzipped the front of her sweatsuit, and plunged his hands inside and under her bra to squeeze and fondle her tits. "I just needed a boob-fix, is all..."

She leaned back, closed her eyes, and put one hand up to the back of his neck. "Mmmm...you know how much I like it when you pinch my nipples like that...oh, yeah--like that...ah! ah!" She had super sensitive nipples, and had been known to cum just from breast play.

"Who was that pretty little girl I saw leaving your office," he asked conversationally as he continued massaging and manipulating her firm, soft, mammaries. "Oh, just a girl who's going to try out for the squad," she answered dreamily. "Cute, isn't she?"

"I know that look," he said as he rolled both nipples between a thumbs and forefingers. She gasped and arched her back. "Are you thinking about making a play for her?" They had been lovers for two years, now, and had long ago confessed to each other that they each liked to play in the student pool occasionally. Buster himself was strictly straight, but he knew Andrea liked girls, too.

They had even pimped for each other from time to time; he remembered two particular events, both threesomes, one with a strapping young shot-putter from the men's track team for her, and one with a lithe little Asian woman gymnast for him. Ah, she had such a nice, tight little ass, that one, and had been very energetic...and enthusiastic...

Andrea smiled like the cat that ate the canary. "Maybe I will...she seemed interested, if you know what I mean...oh, yes, do that again...Ah! Mmmm..." He did it again, and she moaned softly.

"Do you think she might be 'recruitable'? She did have nice tits," he said. "You mean for the party? I don't know...maybe..." she answered.

"Well, I have to go," he said regretfully, standing. He spun her around in the chair, took her hand, and placed it on his straining erection. "Before I decide I have to do something else," he continued as she stroked and kneaded it through his pants, "and we don't have time."

"Later?" she purred, squeezing the hard length of him. "Bob won't be home until late tonight..."

"Maybe," he answered, moving away before she caused him to shoot his load in his pants, which would leave a big stain, both embarrassing and difficult to explain. "We'll see. I have to meet with George, and then there's a faculty meeting. But soon, baby, soon..."

He walked to the door, blew her a kiss, unlocked it, and walked out.
 
Last edited:
Tiffany could not help how horny she had gotten from being the room with Andrea and she went back to her dorm stripping down and getting in the shower sitting on the small bench in the shower as she began touching her young clean shaven pussy working her middle and ring fingers in deep working them in and out gasping as she knew she was alone and would not get caught

Her back arched high as her fingers fucked her pussy deep and fast she did not know how long before Maria got home as she did not know how she would explain it to her.

"Ohhhh ohh unnnnh yeah oh God yes mmmm yeah yeah yeah oooooooooooooooohhhhh fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

She brought herself to orgasm rather quickly for her as she composed herself catching her breath and washing off before getting dressed and walking out to the court yard and sits by a tree reading her biology book trying to focus on things that will not arouse her.
 
Buster sat in the shade on a bench outside the Admin building with George, the track and field coach. "So, how's the 'recruiting' going?" he asked, sipping from his coffee. He would much rather it had been a beer, but it was too early in the day and too public a place; as a member of the faculty in a highly visible position, he needed to maintain a certain image. He left personal eccentricities to the Philosophy and "Women's Studies"--whatever the hell that was--professors and their like. They could afford to be thought of as kooks and still get by in their jobs. He couldn't.

"Well," George said rubbing his chin, and took a slip of paper from his pocket. "I have three definites and two possibles, and Marcie thinks she may have another one." Marcie was one of their "shills", an older girl, junior or senior, whose job it was to identify "party girls" and those with morals which were not too tight.

They worked the women's teams and sororities, mostly, and were "paid" in various ways--some with hookups with star athletes, some with "help" with their grades, some with good fake IDs for off-campus carousing. And of course cash always came in handy. And of course some did it for the fun; they'd been "recruited" themselves in previous years, and were always up for a party. Many were returnees from year to year. Buster guessed it was true: (some) "girls just wanna have fun".

They would pass their "selections" by either George or Buster; if the men approved, they would help in enlisting the girls for "extra credit" activities. The Halloween party was only one of the "events" held in a given academic year, but it was the most important. The girls had to be fit, pretty, with nice bodies and winning smiles.

It was a tenuous and dangerous network; Buster had to trust to the discretion of the "shills", and he had to trust their judgement as to the discretion of the "recruits". So far it had worked out; there were rumors of the goings-on, but no one had actually rolled over on them. But it was dicey. Very dicey. And sometimes it kept Buster awake at night, wondering what he had gotten himself into.

In the meantime, however, the money kept rolling in to his department, so it was working as planned. So far...

"Good. Keep at it; at that rate, we'll have a nice stable come Halloween." He finished the dregs of the mud in his paper cup and rose, tossing the empty container in the nearby trash can. "Cheerleader tryouts are in a couple of days. You coming to watch?" Buster never missed cheerleader tryouts. It was a great show of world-class eye candy, usually.

George grinned. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," he answered.
 
The two men heard commotion out side on the field there was girls yelling at each other when they looked out

Tiffany was out there being calm as they yelled at her and then she yelled back "Okay look here girls you want to be an effective team right? Well then Sarah and Stephanie you two need to base you two have the strongest form and can launch better and Mary you Tabitha and Amanda you will be our flyers Travis you come post for us follow this pattern and we will be a cohesive team"

Stephanie yelled at Tiffany "Who died and made you cheer captain you have only been here what five seconds? So you can fucking go to hell and kiss my ass bitch"


Tiffany looked over at Travis and she runs about fifty feet away and then does a quadruple front hand spring with a cork screw twist and lands on her feet immediately flipping to a quadruple back hand spring and when she got near Travis he posted and launched her high and she did a mid air triple somersault landing behind Stephanie doing a full splits and yanked her skirt and panties down to the ground and kissed her on her round white ass then stood up

"Any questions why you should listen to me now?"


Amanda said "Where the hell did she come from Romania?"

Tiffany grabbed her back and ran to her dorm room leaving the girls shocked and talking to each other and while running through the hall Andrea was there on her way to talk to Buster and George and Tiffany ran right by her kissing her cheek as she did then went into her dorm room
 
Andrea stopped, startled, and put her hand up to where Tiffany had kissed her. Maybe it was just girlish enthusiasm, but she didn't think so; there'd be a look in Tiffany's eyes...

She shook it off and went over to where George and Buster were standing. "Well? What did you think? About the cheer work; I already know what you're thinking about the girls." She smiled conspiratorially.

Buster ran his hand through his hair; George rubbed his chin. After a moment, Buster said, "It's a good crop of recruits this year. I liked the little blonde with the thicker legs; she has presence. And the brunette with the red bow. She knows how to move, and has a great smile. And if you don't put that redhead in charge of something, you'll be missing a good thing."

Andrea looked out to where the rest of the girls were gathering up their things. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Well, tomorrow I'll go through the evaluations and make my decisions, but I think I have the squad pretty much already roughed out. I just need to decide about one or two of them."

George made his excuses and walked off, leaving Andrea and Buster alone. The evening was going on towards dark; at this time of year, daylight didn't last. Andrea turned her back so the girls wouldn't see. "Hey, sailor," she said out of the side of her mouth. "Lookin' for a good time?"

As she was speaking she quickly unzipped her sweatsuit top and flashed it open, revealing her tits. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her round, naked boobs shone out white and succulent for just a moment, then she pulled the top back together but didn't zip it.

Buster chuckled. "Are you crazy? Flashing me like that? Somebody could see." But he did move closer and reach one hand out low, rubbing her sex through her pants while pretending to look past her at the field. In the gathering gloom there was little danger of being observed. "Mmmm..." Andrea said, and shot her hips forward to make more solid contact. "You have a way with the girls, don't you? You seem to know just what they like."

Holding her top closed with one hand she grabbed Buster's other hand and led him away, across the field into one of the narrow gaps between buildings in this part of campus. Ornamental shrubs had been planted along the building sides, and some of them overlapped the entrance to the gap.

She pulled him into the shadow of some of the larger shrubs, turned and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. Her top fell open again as she did it, and his hands seemingly all of their own accord found their way to her soft, rounded orbs, nipples already erect and begging to be touched. He obliged, dragging his thumbs over them as he weighed and fondled those luscious meat-melons.

She broke the kiss an dropped one hand to his bulge, rubbing and stroking it through his pants. "I want you," she whispered huskily. "I want you to fuck me...right here, right now..."

Buster looked up and all around, but she pulled his face back down. "There's nobody watching; they can't see us back here in the dark. Just do it--just fuck me! A quickie. And if you do it right, I'll let you cum in my mouth. And I'll swallow every drop..."

It was crazy, it was dangerous. But he had been thinking of her off and on for two days, ever since he'd stopped by her office to grope her. Timing never seemed to be in their favor, though. And he didn't want to wait any longer. "Take it out," he whispered back, and stuck one hand down inside her waistband to play with her clit.

She didn't need a second invitation, and went to work on his belt, snaps, and zipper. Within moments his pants were down around his ankles, his briefs stretched by his thighs half-mast, and his thick boner was in her hands. "You horny man, you...you never give me the chance to get you hard. You're always already hard by the time I get to you."

"You do that to me," he answered, and turned her towards the building, pulling her sweats and underwear down...
 
She did not understand why she flipped out on her squad like she did and even worse she could not stop thinking of Buster and that hot ass Andrea. Something made her weak in the knees around either one of them and she did not know why as she has never felt like that about any one except her secret girlfriend who is now her room mate. That was awesome to find out she would be in the same college with her as well as the same room.

Maria approached Tiffany and smiled "Hey girlfriend how are you today? I heard you went postal on the cheer squad"

She sat on the park bench next to Tiffany and leaned over kissing her on the cheek

"Maria! What are you doing this school has a policy of no girl on girl or guy on guy affections"

Maria looked at Tiffany a little hurt by that reaction

"Sorry you just looked like you needed some love but don't worry I won't make that mistake again"

She turned away a tear forming on her cheek as Tiffany handed her a silk handkerchief

"I am sorry Maria I am just really distracted lately I did not mean to hurt your feelings"

She leaned over resting her head on Maria's shoulder and smiled softly

"You can let me make it up to you back at the dorm?"

Maria turned with a look of lust in her eyes giggling and smiling as she nodded happily as the two girls got up and walked to the dorm walking past Andrea who was eating lunch at a picnic table as Tiffany smiled and moved the hair out of her face smiling softly and mouthing "hi" to her not letting Maria see her do it
 
Andrea smiled back as Tiffany walked by. She would have to deal with that one soon...in more ways than one.

When she'd finished her lunch she sat for a minute, enjoying the sunshine and the ache in her pussy from Buster's plowing it last night. Damn, but he could be such an animal. She loved it. It had been dangerous, what they'd done in the bushes, and foolish, but she hadn't been able to wait any longer for both of their schedules to mesh. It was just the nature of their relationship; they had to seize whatever chances came their way, even if they had to make-shift something on the spot. So far it had worked out, but sooner or later...

She dismissed the thought. Later could be dealt with later. For now, she had business to attend to. She got up from the table, tossed her trash in a nearby barrel.

She made her way across campus to Tiffany's dorm, down the hall, and was about to knock when she thought she heard sounds on the other side of the door, sounds like...moaning. The sounds were soft, but unmistakable. Why, that little minx, she thought. Is she getting it on with her roommate? She listened; the sounds were soft, but yes, it was definitely moaning. Of a sexual nature. Andrea recognized them; she'd made enough of them herself over the years.

Grinning to herself, she knocked loudly, waiting patiently for whoever was in there to get themselves together before answering the door.
 
Gasping softly from the pleasure Maria was giving she quickly jumped to her feet handing Maria a science book and whisper "Act natural"

"Just a minute"She yelled out as searched frantically for her panties and could not find them so she composed herself not realizing her blouse's top button was still unbuttoned and her skin glistened from sweat as she was on orgasm three

She cracked open the door a little without looking yet and said "H hello can I help you?"

She opened the door more and saw Andrea there and fell backwards against the door and gasped out under her breath "Andrea I mean Mrs. Bennington ummm Hi can I umm help you with something?"

She knew she was not playing things cool at all but knew it was too late
 
Andrea smiled a little smile. Tiffany was flushed, sweaty, breathing a little hard, and her top button was unbuttoned. She could see down into Tiffany's cleavage, noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were standing up like pencil erasers. You've been doing naughty things, she thought to herself, and the thought made her pussy tingle a little...

"I'd like to talk to you about yesterday at practice, and a few other things, if you have the time, and if I'm not...interrupting anything..." Glancing down, she noticed a pair of panties just peeking out from under the edge of the bed. Oh, yes, very naughty things...

With the door only partially open and Tiffany in the middle of the gap, she couldn't see the other girl in the room, but she'd bet a twenty that she was all sweaty and panting, too. Probably that pretty dark-haired girl I saw her with earlier. The image of an all-girl three-way appeared in her head, and her pussy tingled even more.

"So if you have a few minutes, come see me in my office sometime before three today, okay?" She turned and walked down the hall, thinking very naughty thoughts herself.
 
She blushed softly

"No ma'am you are not interrupting anything at all"

She looked back at Maria then back at Andrea

"I can come for you with you now if you like Mrs. Bennington"

She lowered her head shamefully knowing how less than smooth she had just been and thought to herself "fuck girl you are so getting expelled after this" Not knowing about the intentions of Andrea she smiled softly

"Let me just get my bag okay?"

She went over and grabbed her book bag bending over at the waist and not at the knees giving Andrea a good view of her uncovered dripping wet and clean shaven pussy lips not realizing it as she really wasn't thinking clearly right now

She stood up putting her bag over her shoulder

"Okay Mrs. Bennington I am all yours" She left the room stepping into the hall looking at Maria and mouthing the words "I am sorry I love you" as she shut the door and followed Andrea to her office
 
Andrea indicated that Tiffany should take a seat in the chair facing the desk, but she didn't sit in her own chair. Instead, she leaned her butt against the desk, close by Tiffany, and gripped the desk edge with her hands.

"About yesterday," she began. "You seem to have good ideas, but you're too hard in expressing them. Your squadmates don't respond well to condescension or yelling; nobody does."

She pushed off the desk and walked slowly around Tiffany, trailing her hand on Tiffany's shoulder, taking position behind her, and resting both hands on the girls shoulders.

"As you know, I'm looking for leadership talent for the squad," she said, slowly massaging Tiffany's shoulders through the thin fabric of her top. "I think you would make a good choice, but you have to...tone it down, some." She traced the sides of Tiffany's neck, then back down the shoulders. "That display you put on yesterday was...impressive. You have a nice body...a nice, toned, young body..."

Andrea's hands slipped inside Tiffany's neckband and stroked the bare skin of her shoulders and neck. "You need to...convince the others to follow, almost...seduce them..."

She left her place at Tiffany's back and moved around to the front, leaning down and placing her hands on the arms of the chair, her face inches from Tiffany's. "Do you...understand?" she breathed into the girl's face softly.
 
Feeling Andrea touch her in such a way and smelling her very alluring perfume making Tiffany get so wet in desire as she bit her bottom lip softly

"I ummm am s sorry about yelling at the s squad"

Hey eyes stayed focused on Andrea's hot body as she walked around her

"P please don't k kick me off the squad Andrea ummmm s sorry M Mrs. Bennington I think I can do better"

She felt Andrea's breath in her face and wanted so badly to kiss the woman but tried her best to compose herself she wanted the woman bad but knew it would mean her expulsion and hearing her words "Do you...understand?" was enough to push her into the zone

She nodded comprehensively as she could not stop herself lightly pressing her lips to Andrea's kissing her long soft and deeply sensual as her tongue softly teased Andrea's inside her mouth her hands reached out and tenderly rubbed up and down Andrea's sides resting on her hips a moment then pulling away very slowly lightly biting Andrea's bottom lip

"Oh my God I am so s sorry" She turned her head embarassed
 
Bingo! Bull's eye! Andrea thought, and lifted her hand to turn Tiffany's face back to hers. "Did I say stop?" she whispered, and leaned in to kiss the girl again, slowly, sensually, molding her lips to Tiffany's and tangling their tongues together.

She dropped her other hand to trail up the inside of the girl's thigh, under her short skirt, and finally lightly graze her fingers along the naked pussy she knew was waiting there...
 
She closed her eyes being forced to look back at Andrea and she tenderly pressed her bright red lips against Andrea's kissing long and hard her tongue teased Andrea's inside her mouth as she gasped out obviously wanting more

"Ohhhh"

Her legs parted slightly as Andrea touched between them

"You are so" she gasped more as Andrea's fingers grazed her pussy then continued her statement "ohhh f fuck! fucking hot Andrea"

She ran her hands softly over Andrea's hips and then rubbed her thighs in response
 
Andrea leaned back a bit and unzipped the front of her hoodie, letting it fall free to either side. Taking Tiffany's hand, she slipped it inside and placed it directly on her breast; she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and the feel of the girl's cool hand on her warm, heavy breast made her nipple harden instantly. She continued her finger-play under the skirt as she moved forward for another kiss.

"Don't tell me, Tiffany...show me..." she said huskily before their lips met again.
 
She eagerly kissed Andrea again as her hand was now on her breast and she squeezed it softly as she rolled her nipple softly between her fingers deepening the kiss her legs parting a little more as her other hand rubbed down Andrea's body and cupped her sexy round ass

She began kissing Andrea tenderly on her neck as massaged her breast more and gasped out feeling the fingers of the sexiest woman she knows touching her own pussy lips

"Ohhhhh mmmm yeah"

She kissed down pulling Andrea's breast out and sucking firmly on the nipple squeezing her breast sensually
 
Andrea's breathe caught sharply as Tiffany's lips fastened onto her sensitive nipple. She gripped the girl's head and pulled her in, urging her mouth to freely explore. "Ahhh..." she gasped.

Meanwhile her fingers parted Tiffany's sopping-wet lips and began making teasing circles around her engorged clit, eliciting gratifying noises from the girl. After a moment or two she drew the girl up from the chair, turned her, and sat her on the edge of the desk. Not breaking contact with Tiffany's juicy hot cunny, she slipped her free hand inside the waistband of her sweatpants and shucked them down her thighs.

Taking Tiffany's hand once more, she guided it to her own aching and now-leaking landing strip. "See what you do to me?" she breathed. "You're so sweet and beautiful; you make me want you so much..."
 
"Ohhhh ahhhh ahhhh mmmm yeah" She moaned and gasped as her clit was rubbed perfectly

Pulling Andrea on top of her and moving to a 69 position she let Andrea rub her pussy using her own hand

Feeling how wet Andrea's slit was sparked something animal inside herself as she slowly inserted her finger working it in and out slow and deep leaning over and sucking on her clit

"Mmmm fuck you taste good"
 
Andrea fell to licking and sucking Tiffany's warm, wet kitty. She felt the girl insert her finger and start moving it in and out, and groaned with pleasure. "Oh, yeah..." she gasped, "...like that...oh, fuck!"

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, she thought, and slipped first one, then two fingers inside Tiffany's tight, smooth tunnel, searching for, finding, and massaging her G-spot. She could feel her orgasm rising; the girl was good, and not a novice. She couldn't help but move back and forth, grinding her throbbing clit against Tiffany's mouth.

It didn't take long at all. "Oh shit oh fuck oh shit..." she gasped out as her climax overtook her, washing up from Tiffany's tongue to roll out in waves through her body. "Oh, God..." she groaned, and fell to work in earnest on the girl's smooth labia, sucking her clit between her lips and rapidly flicking her tongue across the tip. Cum for me, she thought, cum for me, you wonderful girl...
 
Back
Top