The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Eli gasped as she was spread wide by her brothers cock. Se clung to her brother, digging hernails into him a bit. She was sure he was pushing int to far but before he could say anything her mouth was quickly covered by his. She whimpered a bit in his mouth as he moved deeper, until he finally had ev0er inch inside her sex.

He instantly started to thrust in and out of her, pulling all the way out before slamming back inside her. She kept her eyes closed, her mouth moving with his as the pain slowlydisappeared, replacing itself with white hot pleasure. She moved her head away from his and turned it to the side so she didn't sream in his face.

"Ohh yes! Mmm it feels amazing Alkresh! I love being you little slut! Please, keep going! Harder, harder!" She moaned.
 
Alkresh grunted and complied, lifting her hips up and using his hands to pull her body to him, making his thrusts go even faster and deeper. He was an animal now, wanting to fuck her as hard as he could then leave his sperm in her. He kept thrusting away, looking hungrily at the beautiful elf he was violating. He went faster and harder, thrusting with complete abandon as he came closer and closer to cumming. He watched her breasts bounce wildly as he jammed his dick into her and let one of his hands reach down and roughly grab her left breast and squeeze. She was so beautiful and Alkresh wanted to possess her completely.

"Yes sis, cum for me. Cum for your brother and your master." He managed to grunt out between animalistic groans
 
She screamed out in pleasure as he started to go deeper, faster. His growls and groans were getting her hotter and hotter. His hands quickly left his body and went to the bed, where she dug her nails. She didn't want to leave anymore marks on his body, not if she could help it. She could feel her pussy ighten around his member, squeezing his even tighter.

Her eyes shot open when her breasts was grabbed roughly. She arched her back and ried out in pleasure/pain! It made a killer shiver run through out her small body. She eyes closed tight again and she finally screamed out s she started to cum, drenching his cock. Her eyes rolled back a bit as she came harder then she had all day.
 
Alkresh bared his teeth in a terrifying grin as Eli came. He pushed as deep as he could, until he was against her cervix and fired his load. His mouth latched on to her breast and bit down, leaving a bite mark before he leaned up and kissed her, plunging his tongue into her. He was still consumed with lust: getting what he wanted was only turning him on more.

"Eli," he growled, "It's not enough, I want you again." He rolled her over on to her front and rubbed his fingers inside her, finding her g-spot and stimulating it while he licked her asshole. "I want to take you from behind sis and make you cum again."

He felt his dick harden again and knelt behind her. He let his hands travel up to her breasts and he began to pull on her nipples as he thrust his manhood into her again from behind, going into her tight hole and bumping against her inner most wall.

"I know you've cum so many times today slut but try to cum again for your master." He started thrusting even harder than before, if that was even possible, and twisted her nipples.
 
Eli felt her brother push deep before stopped. There was a few jets of something hot and she soon reliezed he had just cum inside her body. As he did, he leaded down and hi teeth sank into her breasts. She sucked in a deep breath before he let go and attcked her mouth with his tongue. Eli quickly kissed him back, panting loud in her brothers mouth as she did.

When he finally pulled back, Eli thought he would just roll off her and pull her into his arms, but no, he had other plans. She was rolled over and she gave a yelp in surprise. She blanaced herself on her hands and knees just as his finger went up her twat and his tongue ran over her bumhole. Eli grabbed the cvers tight as she put her head don. "Alkresh, I... I can't cum anymore. I think I'll pass out, I'm to tired." She moaned, but even as she did, her hips were rocking back and fourth.

The bed shifted as he got on his knees behind her. Eli screamed out in surprise as her brother slammed into her again. "Alkresh... can't. Not again. I came to many times." She moaned as her nipples were pulled and twisted. Still, she wanted to try and make him happy. Eli moved her hand down undernether her to her pussy.

Her hand ran over her clit, rubbing it quickly as she bit her lip, closing her eyes tight.
Soon she felt herself close to cumming.
 
Alkresh was completely possessed by his lust as he fucked his half-sister from behind.

"Come on Eli, you have to cum for me. Your master wants you to cum for him ans you'll feel so good when you do." He panted out as he fucked with full abandon.

He pulled on her tits and left another love bite on her shoulder as he came inside her again. He pushed against her cervix and fired till his seed spilt all around her and fell out of her pussy. He roughly turned her head and and kissed her, devouring her mouth.

"You are so good little sister. I love you so much."
 
Eli wanted to just curl up in a ball and close her eyes and drift off to sleep, maybe with the feeling of something like Alkreshs cock still inside her, because she doubted she would ever feel whole again without her brther inside her pussy, but she wanted to make him happy. She said she would make him happy.

She ft her toes curl as he thrust harder, m0aking the bed creak under them, her hand a blur as she rubbed her clit. Finally after only a few deep thrusts, Eli screamed out again in ecstacy. This oragsm was different from the others though, she felt like she was being drained almost.

After Elijah calmed down, her breath coming in loud gasps, her head was forced back, her brothers giving her another animalistic kiss. His tonge going deep in her mouth. When he pulled back she opened her eyes and smiled a it. "I love you too Alkresh, but I'm really tired," as if on cew, the elf yawned. "Can I go to seep now? Just for a little while?" She asked, almost begging with her eyes.
 
Alkresh wanted to toss her on her back and then make love to her again but he looked into her eyes and saw her pleading. She had been really worked hard today and he still had to take her to meet Mama Sinner later. He looked at the love bites he had left on her and realized that he had to ease her into being his slut.

"Of course Eli. First though, I need to use a potion on you so you don't get pregnant."

Alkresh pulled out and placed her on her back. He pulled a vial out and tilted her hips up so he could pour the potion into her. He brushed her hair and smiled at her. She was so cute, even when tired. Alkresh knew what the two of them did was wrong but he only wanted his precious sister more.

"I'm gonna take you back to your room Eli. It's not that i don't want to be with you, I just know your sheets aren't covered in sweat and I want you to be able to sleep peacefully."

He pushed his lust aside and held her gently and carried her to her bedroom. He kissed her gently on the lips and placed her on her bed where he pulled the sheets back, her light body barely pressing down on the mattress, before covering her again.

"Go ahead and sleep sister. I have a bit of business to take care of but rest assured I'll be back to see you when you wake up. If you want anything, especially lunch, just call for Anna." He kissed her on the forehead, "I love you Eli, you were amazing."

Alkresh smiled as he closed her door but frowned as he turned away. Anna was standing there with a list of duties he still had to take care of. He viewed them over, groaning at the tasks his factory had for him. Everything from raises to retirement parties was on there.

"Any good news?"

"Yes." The mechanical woman replied. "Your father is willing to let your mother come the day after tomorrow and his wife agreed to visit as well to check on Mistress Eli, though only if he is allowed to visit as well, to make sure you...well."

Alkresh ignored the last comment and smiled. It would be good for his sister and him to see his mother and Eli's mom offered some opportunities as well, even if his father was in tow.

"Tell him I'lll be glad to host the two of them and go ahead and transfer the money. Send them Eli's...and my love and ask them to telegraph before they visit."

"Is that all?"

"Add that Eli has been sleeping well. Let's make them squirm a bit." Alkresh headed off to his downstairs office. "If Eli wakes up before I get done, see to her needs."

The creepy laugh came from the doll again. "All of her needs?"

"Of course." Alkresh said with a wink, "though if she asks to see me, don't try and keep her from me."

Anna curtsied and tiptoed into Eli's room, waiting for the young elf to wake up.
 
Eli sighed softly as she was flipped over oto her back, her hips tilted up. A shiver ran through her as he poured something inside her. When she was placed back down, she was about to roll over and go to sleep. Eli could hear words coming out of her brothers mouth, but no matter how she tried, she wasn't able to make out much so it was a shock when she was picked up in his arms.

She looked up into his eyes as he carried her out of the room, down the hall. As he held her, she moved her hand up and ran a finger up and down his cheek. "I love you." She whispered softly, with a smile.

When she felt herself being put down she looked aay from him and noticed she was in her bed. She looked back up at him as he pulled the sheets over her naked form. "I'll see you later master." She mumbled as she rolled over and allowed sleep to take over.


Eli woke up slowly, feeling a lot better then she did when she was placed in bed. Opened her eyes, she noticed something over in the corner. She shot up and screamed in surprise untilshe relieze a second later who it was.

"Anna? Why are you just standing in here? Don't you have or want to do anything else?" She asked her as she pulled te sheets up higher and covered her breasts from her view. As she did, her hand brushed over a sore spot.

She let the covers fall off her and turnedher back to Anna as she looked at the bit mark on her breasts. "Wow, I forgot he even did this," she mumbled as she ran her finger over the teeth marks. "You'd think it would hurt a bit more." Elijah turned back to Anna. "Where's Alkresh?"
 
The doll bowed.

"Master Alkresh asked me to stay with you in case you wanted anything. He is currently in his office, working." The doll rose rose back up, her porcelain face still unmoving, "Is there anything I can do for you Eli? Would you like me to heal those bite marks?"
 
Eli looked back up from her bite mark. "You can really heal marks?" Eli asked as she took in the doll. "Well umm sure if you think Alkresh wouldn't mind is you did something about hem." She said softly as she wrapped the sheets around her body and held it tight as she cawled out. She as a bit upset that her brother wasn't here right now, but she would live.

She walked over to the doll, "So how do you get the marks to go away?" She asked her sweetly.
 
Anna pulled the sheet away, letting it fall to the floor. She then went into the bathroom After that, she then unzipped her uniform and the maid dress fell around her metal body. While Anna did have some artistry in her design, her breasts were just lumps of metal that were soldered on. The doll reached behind her back and unscrewed two plates; one containing a hose and another one being a reserve for the water which would be turned to steam to power her. Anna connected the hose to bathtub faucet and turned it on. As she did, the water from her reserve began to spill and collect on floor. As more and more water collected, it began to rise up and take shape, forming legs, then a torso, then arms, and finally a head. When the robotic doll finally turned the water off and untethered itself from the tub, there was a woman standing next to it, connected by a thin wisp of water. The woman had no features on her face, her entire form being made of water. There was some effort to simulate ears, a nose, hair and even breasts but it was ultimately only so good at copying a bipedal form.

Both the doll and the woman headed over to the moon elf.

"Hello Eli, this is my true form." The liquid woman, who had made her self slightly taller than Eli said, bowing, "I am the water sprite your brother bound to the doll you know as Anna." She walked over to the young elf and let her body engulf Eli, though her head was left uncovered by water.

"Gorgeous Eli, you are simply gorgeous," the sentient water said as it bubbled around her naked form. It cooled around the bitemarks and soon they were healed, "There all done,now let's get you cleaned for the master."

The doll tossed a bar of soap into the water surrounding Eli and poured some shampoo into it. The water moved up until it was covering her scalp, though it left Eli's face free. The water worked the shampoo into her hair and made the bar of soap start scrubbing her body.

"How does this feel Eli? A lot better than giving yourself a bath I bet." the sprite chuckled.
 
Eli looked at the two women, both female. "I... I'm not suppose to talk to water sprites." She said softly before her Anna's body engulfed her's. She closed her eyes for a minute, thinking she might feel pain of some kind, but thankfully nothing. Slowly, th0e el opened her eyes and looked at both the root and the water form of her. She wasn't attacking all mean lke her dather said most spites were. Then again her aher said almost all creatures besides elves were horrible, horrible people.

A small moan escaedhemouth when she felt water work over her body, cleaning her body. "Mmm tha feels great Anna. A lot better then if I were to do it by myself." She agreed as she allowed her eyes to close again.

"So why are you working for Alkresh Anna? I mean wht do you get out of it?" Eli asked as she forced herself to stay on her feet, even though she wanted to just lay down and let Anna continue running over her body.
 
"Shh, honey. I'd never hurt you, we sprites love nice people

Anna worked over her body and giggled.

"We sprites are always trapped to the body of water we possess. I had to compete with all the other sprites and other animals to just get enough water to play with anything. Your brother promised me that I could be free from the small pond and that I could play with all kinds of people. He couldn't get this body he made to move since it had to be tethered to a water source but since I can control my water, I can power it indefinetly. Now stay calm, Eli. I need to freshen your privates."

Anna crawled up into Eli's pussy and slowly filled her, washing her out. The doll then moved and pressed it's hand against her mound. It started to rub.

"I like pleasuring Master Alkresh's guests when I clean them but I'd have to freeze myself to touch them. The body your brother made me let's me get around that." She started to cool around Eli's nipples and pressed her chilled liquid hands against her, "Not that I can't still pleasure some parts of your body."

The soap started washing between Eli's legs.
 
Eli moaned loud as her Anna started to pleasure her, rubbing her hand against her sex. "Mmm god Anna. That feels amazing!" She pressed her body up to Anna's hoping to gain more pleasure.

She opened her eyes a bit and looked at the doll. "Anna, may I ask, what other guests do Alkresh bring here? I mean a lot... or like a few a month?" She asked, a bit worried. She liked the idea of being Alkresh's only slut. She didn't mind if he just s0lept with them for fun' but she didn't want anybody to be as close to him as her.

Elijah gasped when the sprite ran over her g-spot. "Ohhh fuck me." She mumbled.
 
"With pleasure Eli." Anna giggled and had the doll lay Eli down on the bed, careful to control her liquid form so the bed didn't get wet. The mechanical doll and the water focused on that spot, rubbing a warm mechanical finger on it alongside cool liquid fingers.

"Enjoy yourself, Mistress Eli. While your brother has rules you'll have to obey, you can come to me for release whenever you wish." Eli had the doll begin to finger fuck the young moon elf as she answered her question.

"Your brother is a bit promiscuous, one might say, but he never keeps a relationship for long. That is, with the exception of Miss Seraphim who broke off her engagement to him last week. He has kept sluts in the past and Mrs. Evans has trained several submissives with his help, though he hasn't had one of his own for two years."

She rubbed the soap along her back and finished shampooing Eli's hair. "He is also friends with Miss Brumbridge, "Mama Sinner," and the two of them have hosted...," She searched for a polite phrasing but failed, "orgies here in the past."
 
Eli squirmed on the bed as the doll started to finger her body. She sat up a bit, but kept her eyes closed ashe listned to Anna eplain her questions. God I really need to figure out who Seraphim is. She thought to herself as she grabed the covers in her fists.

"Mmm god, Anna your amazing at this." She moaned as she thrust her hips. "If there was anyway I could pleasure yo, I'd do it in a heart beat." She told the water sprite. She could feel her nipples were rock hard and she was almsot dying without someone touching them. "Anna, hon, could you mmmm, be so kind as to play with my nipples?" She asked, her eyes filled with lust but also pleading with the doll.
 
Anna made the doll reach up and start pinching Eli's left nipple while it finger fucked her with its left hand. the water part of Anna froze around Eli's right nipple and began to pluck at it.

"Oh Eli, don't worry about pleasuring me, there is a way for you to do it but I'd have to change form and...no offense but I don't trust you enough yet. It's nothing personal, your brother has only seen me in my other form once to talk to me. I'm just really defenseless when I'm in it. Just focus on feeling good.

As the sprite finished scrubbing her with the soap, she sent a strand of water out and forced all the soap and suds out along with it and sent it into the tub.
 
Eli moans became louder and her back arched off the bed as her nipples were played with. "Okay Anna, ohhh, when ever you trust me, just tel me and I'll, mmmm god, I'll please you." She moaned before bitting her lip.

She closed her es back up ad stopped talking, the only thing exiting her mouth were loud, lustful moans. She could feel he body tencing up, her toes curling, her pussy tighening on Annas' fingers. Elijaj moved her hand down quickly and started to rub her clit. "Mmm, ohhhhh fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed as she felt her orgasm coming quickly.

When it hit she screamed out in mind numming pleasure as her juices ran onto her fingers, coating them.
 
"You're so pretty when you cum Eli!" Anna happily said as she washed her juices out and finished cleaning her.

She started to recede her watery form back into the doll when she did get curious how Eli would react to her other form.

"Uhm, Eli? I don't know if I want you to touch me yet but I think it would be unfair to not at least show you what I look like since we'll be living together. Just don't move, okay?"

The water continued to recede but some of it began to glow and take the shape of a very small woman. When it finished, a small, thin foot-tall woman emerged who had a hairless mound,long blue hair, and large (for her size) breasts. A pair of translucent wings were behind her. The small woman bowed.

"Here's what I look like, Eli."

The small woman gasped when she felt her wetness slip down her leg. Her desire couldn't be hidden in this form. She hoped Eli hadn't noticed.
 
She sat up slowly when anna said she would show her what she looked like. She rheld back the urge to bounce up and down on the bed as she watched the water glow. Eli cocked her head to the side as she watched in amazement as Anna shrunk in size.

When she was finished, eli could help but move her hands to cover her mouth, holding back a gasp. she was soooo cute, so tiny. Like a little doll. slowly, Eli moved her hands away from her mouth and smiled. "Anna, you look adorable! You so tiny and cute!" She said sweetly, but stayed where she was on the bed. She didn't want to scare Anna away by moving.

Though her head did move to the side to look at her wings more. "Do I really have to just look at you? Can't I just feel your wings?" She asked pouting.
 
Anna bit her lip but fluttered over to Eli after making sure the doll wouldn't topple over. She landed on Eli's leg and knelt.

"Okay Eli, just be careful."

Anna had covered her pussy but began to slowly rub, hoping Eli didn't notice. Anna's people usually only took this form to mate or pleasure themselves. She had taken the form once for Alkresh so she could talk to him and did okay but Anna loved tending to female guests and had planned to retreat for a few minutes to rub one out after cleaning Eli.
 
Eli giggled and slowly, careful not to scare Anna, moved her hands out. She ran the tipof her finger over the wings that came from the beautiful creatures bck. The were like feather to the touch. They also had a slight, silky kind of feel to them.

"Your so cute Anna." She whsipered to her as her eyes roamed over her body. She saw her hands between her legs, covering her pussy, but they were also moving a bit. Eli watched her hand for a moment before looking up at her face.

"You know Anna, I wouldn't hurt you." She said softly as she moved her finger to run upand down her smooth back, feeling her hair. "So, if you need anything or want anything just ask me okay." She said sweetly.
 
Anna felt the elf's hand on her and shivered. She was nervous, knowing that she could be crushed if Eli wanted. However, she had been so intimately close with her that she felt she could trust the moon elf. Anna took her hands away from her pussy, revealing her wetness. She put her hands on Eli's wrist and looked away, scared of what she was about to ask.

"Eli, I want to cum. I've been too scared to ask anyone to help me cum in a long time and I'd like you to do it. Just...be careful."

Anna kissed Eli's wrist.
 
She blinked for a minute before smiling wider. She was glad that Anna trusted her enough to make her cum. "Of course I'll be careful hon." Eli said with a smile. "I'm glad you ask me Anna." Eli moved her hand down and let the tip run over the small water sprites pussy. "Wow, you weren't kinding were you, you do need to cum." She said with a grin on he face.

She moved her free hand up to the small creatures left beasts. They were pretty bit for a tiny thing. "Am I doing okay Anna? If I'm not just tell me what to do and I'll do it." She said softly as she squeezed her tit a little bit.
 
Back
Top