Hello from North East UK

Im glad i could put a grin on your have bfg - anything else? :p

Whats your wine of choice? Ask and it shall be provided...

A beringer cs? Or do you enjoy something sweeter?

Im glad i could put a grin on your have bfg - anything else? :p

Whats your wine of choice? Ask and it shall be provided...

A beringer cs? Or do you enjoy something sweeter?

Hmm...I'm not into really sweet wines, and reds aren't my forte, though after the first glass the rest go down pretty smoothly...

I like sauvignon blanc, or a rose.

room for one more?

Did you bring cookies?

Hmm...I'm not into really sweet wines, and reds aren't my forte, though after the first glass the rest go down pretty smoothly...

Pretty much anything goes down well after the second glass. :)

Before I developed a taste for deep reds, I used to enjoy Rose d'Anjou or Mateus, Sauvignon Blanc is very drinkable at the right temperature.

Did you bring cookies?
Of course - I always have cookies - choc chip & white choc chip.

Is that acceptable?? :)

Sauvignon Blanc it is then for Fish & bfg and WH will just have to drink what shes offered as shes been rather quiet!

cookies sound good 4C but youll have to okay it with the boss!

Yes, it is... oatmeal raisin next week? :D

Pretty much anything goes down well after the second glass. :)

Before I developed a taste for deep reds, I used to enjoy Rose d'Anjou or Mateus, Sauvignon Blanc is very drinkable at the right temperature.

I like it cold... I'm not sure if it's the right way to drink it, but I prefer it that way. It's what I use in my Ragu, as well.

Great - sounds like we have a good crowd then for a leisurely beach partay..

An over in the north east englad at the moment its rather warm (for north east standards) ~20C (or 68F for our American cohort)..

Doesnt make you want to everything off but at least makes you think about it - bfg has already started.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Great - sounds like we have a good crowd then for a leisurely beach partay..

An over in the north east englad at the moment its rather warm (for north east standards) ~20C (or 68F for our American cohort)..

Doesnt make you want to everything off but at least makes you think about it - bfg has already started.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

For a moment I wondered how you knew I had just changed into something much more relaxing and suited for the weather! :eek:

It's a warm 30ish c /87 f today. I need wine and some cool ice cubes in a glass... not the same glass, mind you. I'm not a heathen. :rolleyes:

What are your plans this weekend?

Oh come on - heathenism can be fun some times ;) now if you start slurpin the wine through the icecubes then ok...

30sih is just at the top end of bearable!

Nothing too crazy plan wise. Saturdays always tend to be busy but plan to go the beach for sure.

BBQ with some friends on sunday, which might also end up as a beach visit - wanna join?

And as Monday is public holiday here it will be spent recovering from sundays heathenisms!

Oh come on - heathenism can be fun some times ;) now if you start slurpin the wine through the icecubes then ok...

30sih is just at the top end of bearable!

Nothing too crazy plan wise. Saturdays always tend to be busy but plan to go the beach for sure.

BBQ with some friends on sunday, which might also end up as a beach visit - wanna join?

And as Monday is public holiday here it will be spent recovering from sundays heathenisms!

That's pretty much my plan...after Saturday chores I'm headed to my parents and the pool!! I probably won't drink much except water, since it will be another heat wave this weekend. It sure beats snow, though! :eek:

Hello

40yo male from Newcastle uk here.

Been reading Lit stories for years now but never realised there were forums on here for communicating with others.

What I'm after? Not sure but just thought i'd just say "heloooo" first and see what gets thrown back at me!;)

D

Shout out to the NE :D Welcome to Lit!

Hi to all the perverts in here too, shudda known Honey and BFG found you fast :D :p

Hope this place treats you well :kiss:

Same here

Hey, glad to see you're still around, hope you're doing well :kiss:

Shout out to the NE :D Welcome to Lit!

Hi to all the perverts in here too, shudda known Honey and BFG found you fast :D :p

Hope this place treats you well :kiss:

Hey, glad to see you're still around, hope you're doing well :kiss:

Of course, I didn't want him to think we're snobs and go away before he's been properly introduced to the Playground.

I've been twisting his arm, but the wine has made him stronger and able to resist the pain. :rolleyes:

So far so good T - thanks for saying hi! - hope you enjoyed (and are still enjoying?) the gorgeous weather...at some point the thermometer was saying 24 degrees.. Last week it was 11!

I've been twisting his arm, but the wine has made him stronger and able to resist the pain. :rolleyes:

BFG..that...wasnt my arm...:D

So far so good T - thanks for saying hi! - hope you enjoyed (and are still enjoying?) the gorgeous weather...at some point the thermometer was saying 24 degrees.. Last week it was 11!

BFG..that...wasnt my arm...:D

Oh gawd, I actually spit my water out reading that!

Back