Cmnf / Cfnm

Exactly why dresses are important! ;)

tumblr_lift_up_skir-1175.gif


http://xxgasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/tumblr_lift_up_skir-1175.gif
 
Last edited:
gJfJVag.gif


Adding this one because someone sent it to me and I enjoyed all the implications and possibilities so much I didn't want to have to delete it and lose it.

(an obedient guy is always good to find - a hard, obedient guy is even more fun to find! :D )
 
gJfJVag.gif


Adding this one because someone sent it to me and I enjoyed all the implications and possibilities so much I didn't want to have to delete it and lose it.

(an obedient guy is always good to find - a hard, obedient guy is even more fun to find! :D )

I've posted about this picture and this show several times - it's from a show on Showtime called Billions. The very opening sequence is Paul Giamatti (the guy in the picture) bound with his wife standing over him, straddling him and she pees on his chest.

The thing I like about their D/s relationship is its intertwined in their day to day married relationship. It's super sexy, kinky and sometimes saddled with the stress of jobs, kids, miscommunication. The show itself is NOT about their kink relationship. It's a small part of the story. I did, however, like seeing it portrayed as part of a real relationship.
 
PS - Did anyone watch The Sinner on USA?

Another tv show with a submissive male / Domme moment. Bill Pullman plays the detective who keeps trying to cut it off with a woman to whom he submits. It's an interesting relationship. The show doesn't really make a big deal out of their relationship. It doesn't stay focused on the sex at all. There's a scene where he meets her in a grocery store and she drops something. He kneels in front of her to pick it up. It's a short scene but kind of hot!

article about the show:

http://nypost.com/2017/08/22/bill-pullmans-racy-new-role-made-his-wife-ask-is-your-head-on-straight/
 
Last edited:

Oh yes! Make me stay!

Master is taking me to a new CM/nf event this month. A smaller event and we know at least a few others going. I love it when Master has me naked and exposed to everyone else and makes me... do things...
I am excited and will let you know how it goes!
 
Back
Top