Seducing Little Sister

GD88

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Posts
759
Characters:
Protagonist: 26 year old male escort.

Little Sister: 20 year old. Slim and fit. Perky breasts, sexy legs and ass.

Story:
One morning, Protagonist sees Little Sister in a tanktop and a pair of shorts shorts and realizes that Little Sis is a sexy little thing that he wants to fuck. When he sees a regular client that night, he fucks her imagining that it's Little Sister instead. Client comments that Protagonist seems more worked up than usual.

As so happens, Protagonist and Little Sister's are off on a weeklong holiday to celebrate their 30 years' anniversary leaving the Protagonist and Little Sister at home to themselves.

Day 1: Little Sis wants to borrow Protagonist's USB to watch a particular TV series on her laptop. Protagonist knowingly loads the USB with porn and puts it where Little Sis can't avoid it. At dinner that night, Protagonist notices Little Sister's face is flushed and her nipples hard through her t-shirt.

Day 2: Little Sis borrows Protagonist's USB to watch a second batch of the TV Series. Protagonist knowingly loads the USB with Brother/Sister porn. By the end of the day Protagonist notices a stain of arousal on Little Sis' panties in the laundry basket. And swears that he could hear her faintly moaning from behind the door.

Day 3: Protagonist notices Little Sis checking her out. Throwing glances at his crotch. Protagonist throws the stakes by masturbating in the shower with the doors unlocked. Little Sis watches, thinking that Protagonist cannot see her.

Day 4: A discussion about careers leads Protagonist to reveals to Little Sis that he's a male escort. Little Sis seems intrigued and turned on at what her brother does for a living. Protagonist talks about how he loves it when a woman loses control and gets Little Sis worked up. He says that sometimes he likes to service those who are sexy but don't realize it yet, hinting that the Little Sis is one of those sexy women who don't realize it yet...

Day 5: Protagonist takes Little Sis lingerie shopping. By the time the shopping session ends, Little Sis' had to wear the lingerie under her clothes because she had drenched the panties from gotten so worked up. Protagonist tells Little Sis that he has booked a room at the hotel over the weekend for the two of them. Protagonist confesses to Little Sis that he wants to make love to her.

Day 6-7: Weekend with Little Sis at the hotel where our Protagonist finally beds Little Sis.

Notes:
I see women like the Little Sis in this idea quite a bit; sexy but don't realize it and/or aren't in touch with their sexuality. I envision the Little Sis as slim and slender because I see her as an athlete but her training and other activities doesn't get her socializing and dating very much. She wears looser track pants rather than yoga pants, though even these loose pants can't hide her sexy ass when she bends over to stretch.

Then I add an incestuous twist to the whole "sexy women who don't realize that they're sexy" by making this woman the protagonist's little sister.
 
That was a bit choppy but I think I get the gist. The age difference is good; being 6 years older, he wasn't involved in sis's childish society. They move in distinct worlds.

Two sticking points: 1) A 26-year-old male escort (of women! how did he get that job?!) still lives in the family home? And is only free to act when the parents are on vacation? 2) IMHO "sexy women who don't realize that they're sexy" don't exist even if they lived in a convent to age 20, not unless they're somewhat retarded. How to fix these?

For 1) he's an elite escort, bisexual, ready-willing-able to service clients of all sorts. He lives in The City, moved there when he as 18 and sis was only 12. Now he notices her. He's home (someplace exurban) for an extended break, maybe escaping something. Shouldn't have taken the Godfather's son as a client, etc. Better keep a low profile for awhile.

For 2) we need another source of naivete. She's not hick-dumb but also not city-slick nor street-smart. She's a fuzzy-eyed liberal majoring in sociology at the local college, with dreams of helping the disadvantaged poor around the world, yada yada. She knows she's attractive; she learned how to fend-off guys long ago, mainly by dressing sloppy. But her self-esteem isn't great.

OK, we have the setup. The folks are away for a month so the sibs are Home Alone. Now bro can go into the seduction routine. Cue the incest.

For fun, flip the genders. Sis, age 26, is the big-city 'escort' taking refuge at home from professional slips. Sonny, age 20, is the geeky low-self-esteem student who hasn't het graduated from 'net pr0n. Sis quickly becomes aware of his pr0n-scanning and LITerotica account. Take it from there.

(IMHO older-sis-does-little-bro is less creepy than older-bro-does-little-sis.)
 
Back
Top