ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadgar said:
i tihk the devil gave it to me then *pokes Hy in the ass with it and grins at Arc*


ohhhh this is soooo sweet.

You're a dead man Khadgar...
 
"killing me would make me more powerful than you could imagine" - Obi Wan


i sadly have not read the silmarilian, but i will. the closest thing to that would be Shelob. but she's not in the tower, she's outside.... i was saddened that she was not in the movie.
 
i just thought of something.... none of you know what i'm talking about of course, but shishio vs Kenshin was a dumb fight.... it lasted hours, but if Kenshin actually used a real sword he would have chopped shishio in half on the third or fourth blow. and shishio thinks he's so good..... this is bogus!
 
lol you know it SD. althoguh i'm not sure if it's sake or water.... remember that one where Kenshin went back to him, and he used those jugs to get water? that and.... chugging liters of sake a day might leave him uh.... drunk? lol


Opi, Shelob is in the last oh.... 30 pages or so of the two towers, they ust didn't put her into the silmarillian. and she lays in the caves outside the tower, there is a tunnel into the tower, but it's not actually in there. Smegeol lured them to her so he could give her soemthing to eat, and then pick the ring out of her fecies.

oh, and her importance to Sauron, she protects the pass, so thsat he doesn't really have to guard it at all. he respects her power and leaves ehr alone, if no one comes by and gets eaten he will toss a couple orcs in there, and she basically doesn't care and just lives.
 
he did? didn't he say ""it's a shame i can't offer them some good sake" ?
 
Rrrrright... Where were we? What did I miss?












I'm sorry I sort of disappeared without notice for a couple of weeks, but I really couldn't do anything about it. It's my computer problems, they always come at the worst times.

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I had. Except for the 'no Lit' thingy, that kind of sucked...
 
welcome back Lauren! sorry to see you gone for so long, anything i can do to celibrate your second comming? *smirks* i WAS just santa you know.
 
Well, there are a lot of things you could do to er... catalyze my cumming :weg:

But how would I know you were Santa? Nobody will tell me what happened while I was gone! :pout:
 
*looks in a sack* oh yes, lots of things that could be used for that. *smirks* i've got to be heading off to work in half an hour, but if it suits you you can always help youself to whatever is in here. *smirks*

truth be told, there hasn't been a whole lot going on here, i was santa for a couple people, i don't think you were here for the comming of Opi, someone who likes to talk in third person, which is.... different.

ohhh sweet.... i have to downlaod this, master of the rings, 3D maps of middle earth?!
 
Oh, I was here when Opi came... :eek:

Mmmm
D-O-W-N-L-O-A-D
Sorry, can't help you there... I'm back on 56Kbps for now. Still having problems with my ADSL.
 
I took it as maybe he didn't have any good sake, so they'd have to settle for what he had lol. You could be right though, I'm not a fanatic like you guys ;)
 
Bah, nobody's ever on when I come stumbling in here.
Figures.
Merry christmas, everybody, hope you all had a good time, mine at least was wonderful. This was the first time my son has been old enough to comprehend the existence of santa clause, and what it entails, so it was fun watching him on christmas eve getting excited, and it was great when he woke up in the morning.
(I had to wake him up, lol, he's up every day by 6:30 am, but go figure christmas day he sleeps in til 9. Yeesh)
Grats on the swords, Khadgar, its a good thing to collect, one of these days I should take a picture of my blade collection to show, I think Crys is the only one here that's seen them all.
Thank you to everybody for the birthday wishes, they were belated, but hell, so is my thanks for them, no matter.

Oh, and just because I was bored and tried out the link in Arc's new sig, here's mine:

powerfist.jpg


Blaze
 
Heh heh heh ... I was working ...

I got the link for Cibo cos he had it in his sig ... :evil kitty grins:
 
wolverine.jpg



thats me. i'm happy with it.

although i'm not so sure wolverine would kill anyone who got in his way....
 
Hmmm ... very intresting ... Lauren gets the White Queen.

Prior to having a diamond skin ... She was one of the most powerful Telepaths in the world. I think Emma is only second or third to Professor X & Jean Grey.

Mmm ... Khaddy gets Wolvie! :cattail: ~ I wonder if he planed it on purpose?
I know I did ...

Uh huh ... SD is Bishop. *nods* Rrrrioght!

Hmm ... Blaze is Iron Fist ... after the mention of a *small cough* blade collection ... I can see why he got, one of the most under used Marvel characters.
 
Okies for the fleckin' hell of it ... I did the super hero's test too ...

I got Iron Fist also ... *sigh* ... I was trying for Doctor Strange. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top