Fox In The Henhouse

Ray could see that Payne was conflicted, she had an itch that she couldn't scratch but was too embarrassed to ask for his help, help that he was quite willing to give. He gave her every chance to explain her dilemma but she suddenly rose from her chair,

'Never mind. I’ve made a mistake.'

"SIT DOWN PAYNE!

The words were spoken in a commanding tone and halted her in her tracks,

"If you won't tell me why you're here then I will, after our little joust earlier you were thinking that would be the end of it and you could carry on as before but that isn't the case is it? You now have a need that just won't go away, I have no doubt that you have tried but with no success, you know as well as I do that there is only one way you are ever going to get rid of it, why don't you be sensible and take off your clothes and get on the bed? Make yourself comfortable, this could take all night."

He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and slid one hand up under her top and pushed her bra up freeing her ample breasts, the other hand slipped into her shorts and under the waistband of her panties and his fingertips played with her hardening clit and then slid slowly along her slit, caressing her dampening folds at her entrance.

"Feeling better Payne? The sooner you're undressed the sooner I can scratch that itch."
 
SIT DOWN PAYNE!

Shocked at his yelled command, she halted. Most people didn’t speak to her that way.

If you won't tell me why you're here then I will, after our little joust earlier you were thinking that would be the end of it and you could carry on as before but that isn't the case is it? You now have a need that just won't go away, I have no doubt that you have tried but with no success, you know as well as I do that there is only one way you are ever going to get rid of it, why don't you be sensible and take off your clothes and get on the bed? Make yourself comfortable, this could take all night.

Walking behind her his hands went immediately to her erogenous zones and she found herself leaning back against him without even thinking. Even she could tell that she was needy.

Feeling better Payne? The sooner you're undressed the sooner I can scratch that itch.

She felt his fingers inside the waistband of her shorts while she lifted the top over her head. Why was she agreeing to this? Because her body was craving it. He pulled down her shorts and her panties came with it, leaving only her bra on. With fingers that had done it a million times, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. It’s clasp on her boobs relaxed as the straps slid down her arms and the bra fell on his floor. She was afraid to turn and face him. Afraid that he would be standing there, laughing at her.
 
Finally, Payne stood naked in front of Reynard although her back was toward him. Her torso swept down to wide hips and a cute round bottom. She shivered as his hand traced down her spine and clasped one of her pale white cheeks and then moved slowly over the expanse of her whole ass, rippling and smoothing her flesh as he went. It was only then that he knew he had more than lust for her, it was a feeling he'd never had before and he tried to shake the feeling off, after all, she was just another girl, another conquest to add to the long list of girls who had warmed his bed. The feeling just wouldn't go away and his hard erect cock twitched in his shorts, his balls ached as never before. He placed his hands on her shoulders and slowly turned her to face him, her jutting breasts and hard nipples on his chest.

"Payne, I know that you don't really want to be here and do this but it's a reality that we both have a desire, a need that will only be sated one way, I don't want to just fuck you but make love to you and have you make love to me and want to come back to me again and again."

His voice was low, sensuous and sincere. He took a step back and peeled his singlet off over his head revealing his broad muscular chest then he slipped his shorts down and his rampant cock sprang out, pointing straight out in front of him. They stood motionless looking at each other's nakedness then he stepped back towards her and took her face in both hands and kissed her soft sensuous lips as his manhood flexed against her belly. As he ended the kiss he scooped her up with one arm behind her shoulders the other behind her knees and carried her over to the bed where he lay her down gently and spread her legs wide and laid between her pale smooth thighs, his cock poised at her moist entrance.

"Shall we scratch each other's itch first then talk about where we go from there?"
 
She waited, not sure what she was doing here other than, as he put it, she ‘had an itch that needed to be scratched’. Very crudely put, but probably true. He turned her around to face him.

Payne, I know that you don't really want to be here and do this but it's a reality that we both have a desire, a need that will only be sated one way, I don't want to just fuck you but make love to you and have you make love to me and want to come back to me again and again.

She could barely believe what he was saying. Make love? She didn’t even know the guy. And he didn’t really know her either. It took him practically no time to strip and face her. She was confused. How could he love her? All she was was a conquest for him, another notch on his bedpost. Another woman that he had fucked. And wanted to fuck again.

He gently kissed her before quickly picking her up and crossed to his bed. It was in slow motion, his movements and hers. Yet the results still had her laying on his bed with her legs spread and him ready to fuck her.

Shall we scratch each other's itch first then talk about where we go from there?

Where we go from here? Was there even anywhere to go? No. There wasn’t. And if and when her dad found out, she would be on the next jet back to America. Her best bet would be to keep her mouth shut. And pray that none of the other girls would find out either.
 
Ray wasn't used to being romantic but with Payne he did his best and tried to persuade her that she was the one he wanted above all others but she didn't appear to believe him so he took a giant step that he would never have dreamed of taking even just a few hours ago.

"I see you don't believe me Payne so I'll promise that I'll stop having the other girls here and I won't go to them, I swear to you if you believe me then great, if not ........."

He shrugged and continued.

"If not then I'll scratch your itch just this once, when it comes back,,,,,, and it will, then you'll have to find someone else and to be honest there are not many options around here, there's always the boys in the village but that's exactly what they are, BOYS and boys talk and brag among themselves, how long do you think it will be before the word gets out to the girls that the hot American chick is spreading her legs? Your life will be hell, it would be much better if you let me scratch that itch regularly for you and I know how to keep my mouth shut."

To emphasise his point he pushed his hips forward and his cock head slipped inside her waiting hole and he sighed,

"Oh fuck, hurry up and make up your mind."
 
She was confused. First he’s talking about being in love with her and then, in the next minute he’s talking about scratching her itch. But he had promised to stop seeing all the other girls and just see her. Somehow she didn’t think that he could. After all, he was the stud to all the female population here at Gainsborough. There was an almost constant stream of ‘young ladies’ going in and out of his cottage. And damn, he had even managed to get the monitor pregnant. No telling how many others children he had fathered.

She expected it to hurt a little when he slipped his dick in. But it didn’t hurt. Instead, it felt tight. And rather nice. It made her want more. He waited for her answer.

Oh fuck, hurry up and make up your mind.

Nothing like sweet, flowery words, eh? He obviously didn’t have a lot of practice in making love. Not that she had either, but still there are certain things that a woman wants and expects.

Quite frankly, she didn’t have much choice.

“Okay. We can give it a try.”
 
'Okay. We can give it a try.'

Payne's acceptance was music to Ray's ears and he nudged in deeper another inch or so and to his delight, Payne's hips pushed up towards him, he pulled back a little, hearing the soft squelch of her wet pussy then he was thrusting back in, sliding his cock into her harder and deeper, soon he found a rhythm and he was pumping her hard, in and out, in and out. His hands were all over her luscious soft teenage body, caressing and kneading her full firm breasts one moment and tugging on her hard engorged nipples the next. He groaned, she moaned and his mouth was on hers kissing her fervently. They tongued each other while he kept up his relentless fucking of her beautiful slick pussy. All too soon for Ray, his self-control was gone and he flooded her pussy with his cream, he had no recollection of Payne climaxing but he didn't care, he was in heaven and for him, heaven consisted of Payne's exquisite body squirming and bucking under him. His cock was softening slightly but he wanted to stay just where he was ensconced balls deep inside her warm soft wetness.

He grinned down at her and asked,

"Is that itch scratched or do you want to do it again just to make sure?"
 
No sooner were those words out of her mouth than his hips began to pump into her. Without even thinking, her hips met his and before she knew it, his bed was making groaning noises to match the sounds that they were making.

His hands were all over her body, pulling on this and squeezing that while his mouth found hers and their tongues did a duel. But his hips started going faster and faster and she worked to stay up with him, though her hips seemed to have a mind of its own. Suddenly she found her body twitching underneath him. She couldn’t help it as she bucked underneath him. As she was starting to come back down to earth, he pressed hard and deep in her.

Grinning down at her, she realized that he had cum in her and she was not on the pill. In fact, she was pretty sure that he had not used a condom. Damn!

Is that itch scratched or do you want to do it again just to make sure?

She looked at him worried

“Uh, did you use a condom? Cause I’m not on the pill? And I really don’t want a baby, besides which my Dad would blow his stack at me and he would kill you.”
 
OOC POST REWRIITEN

Ray looked at Payne and smiled a sly secretive smile,

" Wear a condom? Of course not, I can't stand the things, they're not foolproof anyway, I'd sooner take a chance, it gives me thrill not knowing. So relax, it'll be ok with a bit of luck. Oh, come on Payne why worry about something that might never happen?

He pushed his semi-hard cock deeper into her and began thrusting again, pinning her down and smothering her face with kisses. When she resisted him he held her hands above her head and kept pumping into her.

"What's the matter, Payne? You came to me remember, you asked me to fuck you because you needed a cock inside you and I was the only one available so don't go getting all priggish and 'I didn't mean it '."

He thrust harder and deeper keeping her pinned down with her body jerking back and forth and her tits bouncing and swaying. He knew that she wanted more as her hips met him with a wet slapping sound.

"See, I knew you'd want to do it again, I won't cum in you again, you can take it in your mouth if you like."

He pulled out and slid up her body so his cock hovered just on her lips and he tapped his meat on her bottom lip,

"Now be a good girl. Payne and open your mouth, once it's in you can start sucking,"

To help her make up her mind he held her nose and once she opened her mouth to breathe he pushed in and held her head so she had no choice but to take it to the back of her throat until she began gagging and spluttering.

"Now stop fighting it and relax, you're gonna be doing this a lot when you come to visit me, so you may as well get used to it. There are a few other things you're gonna have to learn as well but we'll get to them later."

He pumped his cock in and out of her throat pushing it deeper each time and then he erupted with a torrent of salty cream in her throat.

"Did you enjoy that sweetheart and did you cum?"

He climbed off her and stood at the side of the bed with his cock swinging between his legs and he looked down at her sweaty glistening body as she lay there unmoving with a bemused look on her face.

"That's your first proper fucking babe, you come over anytime you want."

He found her clothes and watched with a smile on his face as she dressed and left.
 
Last edited:
Payne was trapped underneath him as his hips began to pump his cock into her. Even when she tried to resist, he brought her hands above her head as she lay on the bed. Against her will, she had to admit that what he was doing did feel good. It shouldn’t, but it did. And it was something that she was finding that she would want to do again. Damn it!

What's the matter, Payne? You came to me remember, you asked me to fuck you because you needed a cock inside you and I was the only one available so don't go getting all priggish and 'I didn't mean it '.

Before too long, she found herself joining in with her hips moving to meet his. It was as as if something automatically happened and she had no control over her own body. It was strange but his dick seemed to be ‘scratching that itch’ that he seemed so fond of talking about. Whatever the hell that meant, she was sure that she could feel it.

See, I knew you'd want to do it again, I won't cum in you again, you can take it in your mouth if you like.

Once again, just as she was getting into it, he pulled out and worked his way up her body to tap his dick against her lips. Ewwwwwwww. Surely he wasn’t serious!

Now be a good girl. Payne and open your mouth, once it's in you can start sucking

Then, shit! He pinched her nose closed and shoved it in her mouth. She started gagging and choking and she shoved hard against him.

Now stop fighting it and relax, you're gonna be doing this a lot when you come to visit me, so you may as well get used to it. There are a few other things you're gonna have to learn as well but we'll get to them later.

He kept it up, going deeper and deeper each time and she kept pushing harder and harder until he came down her throat. The taste left a lot to be desired. Not exactly what she was expecting.

Did you enjoy that sweetheart and did you cum?

As if he were God’s gift to himself, he stood there by the bed acting as though she would prostrate her before him and spread her legs.

“No, I didn’t enjoy that and I didn’t cum.”

That's your first proper fucking babe, you come over anytime you want.

Handing her her own clothes, she dressed and had an urge to smack that smile off his face. Instead, she looked at him, almost saying something but changed her mind, grabbed her book and left.

On her way back to the room, she thought to herself. Just what were those girls so crazy about? She had hoped that he would scratch that itch. Instead, he left her wanting, feeling left out. If this was what the girls were crazy about, she would just pass on it.

Meanwhile, she grabbed her purse and headed for the bus into town. Surely she could see the... shit, not drugstore, what was it? Chemist? Or go to the clinic or something like that. Oh hell, there had to be a way to get a morning after pill.
 
Last edited:
Ray was happy, he had initiated Payne into the world of sex and in spite of her saying she hadn't enjoyed it he knew she was in denial, she said she didn't enjoy his cock inside her because she wanted to believe that, her body, however, told another story. the way she had moved with him said she wanted more and if he had his way he would give her more. Her body was incredible and she fucked like a dream, she had an itch that wasn't going to go away any time soon, he hadn't really scratched it merely irritated it and that itch would only get worse and when she couldn't stand it anymore,,,,,,,, well he was the only one available to scratch it for her.

OH YES! He was certain she'd be calling on him again within a couple of days then he'd really go to town and fuck her until her eyes popped, Ray was a very happy man indeed.
 
Last edited:
It was getting close to curfew by the time that she got back. Every girl had to be back on the grounds by dark and were to be in their rooms by 10 pm. She slipped into her room, glad for the fact that no one had really paid attention to her. Once there, she hid her purchases.

In town, the chemist had pointed her towards a doctor that could help her out. She had explained that she had gotten drunk the night before and that she was sure that she had had unprotected sex. He gave her a pill that would take care of that. He also started her on the pill as a preventative measure, in case she did something like that again. She had also explained that she suffered from headaches so he had also prescribed some pills for that.

While at the chemists getting the prescriptions filled, she got her some new lipstick and eyeshadow. That way, anyone snoopy enough would find a bag full of makeup and headache meds and would hopefully not find her supply of “the pill”.

By the time that she had hidden the pills, everyone was heading to the dining room. As usual, she ate pretty much alone. No one talked to her unless they were making fun of her, belittling her, calling her names.

As she ate, she found herself squeezing her thighs together. Just that little action seemed to get her juices going and she stopped afraid that perhaps someone would notice her squirming.

After supper, she headed back to her room and finished her homework before finally heading to bed. Thank god she was in her room alone so no one could see her playing with herself. Laying in bed with one hand squeezing her nipple, the other hand was playing with her slit, trying to rub herself into an orgasm. Surely she could!
 
For the next few hours after Payne left Ray couldn't understand why he couldn't get her out of his head, she was constantly on his mind and every time his thoughts drifted to her and what had happened between them on his bed he grew as hard as a rock and he was constantly stroking his erect cock, he wanted her underneath him again, pushing her wet pussy onto him, driving his manhood into her. The other girls were just as willing, sometimes even more so but they were using him as much as he was using them but somehow Payne was different, he had blackmailed her into sacrificing her virginity, her innocence, all to protect herself from her father's scorn and disappointment in his little girl, he felt no shame in that but he wanted her as he had never wanted any of the other readily available girls. he wanted her, he needed her and he couldn't wait for her to come to him again as he was sure she would so he dressed in a tee and slacks and after checking that no one was about he let himself out of his cottage and five minutes later he found himself outside the door of Payne's room.Tentatively he pushed at the door and much to his surprise it swung silently open, in the dim light he could see frenzied movement on Payne's bed, he crossed over intrigued by what was going on. When he reached the bedside he smiled as Payne lay there clasping a hard pink nipple in one hand while the other was furiously rubbing her clit to get herself to climax but clearly it wasn't working. With a saucy grin he took her hand away and murmured,

"Tut, tut, Payne you need to improve your technique, let me help you out."

He put his hand on her hard little clit and began rubbing in small circles around the swelling nub.
"Does that feel better sweetheart?"
 
Last edited:
So intent she had been on getting some bit of pleasure that she failed to notice the dark figure that suddenly stood beside her bed watching her with greedy eyes. She was frustrated as no matter how hard or fast she rubbed, nothing seemed to happen.

She started as he touched her, moving her hand from its endeavors. His hand was warm and she hesitated before she removed her hand from his.

Tut, tut, Payne you need to improve your technique, let me help you out.

Still clutching one pink nipple, she felt felt his fingers begin to rub circles around her sex. In her mind she was screaming ‘MORE’ and without realizing it, her hips began to press upward, wanting more.

Does that feel better sweetheart?

There was a pained expression on her face as she looked up at him in the dark. She couldn’t help the words that tumbled from her lips.

“Please! More!”
 
Payne's pussy was soft and wet to Ray's touch and she shivered as his fingers slowly traced circles around her clit.

'Does that feel better sweetheart?'

'Please! More!
'

Payne begged him with her eyes and soft moans so he increased the pressure on her clit circling faster and faster around the hard little bud that he had awakened, it swelled into a small pink nub of flesh and Payne's hips rose up to press herself against his skilled fingers. Ray smiled lasciviously almost drooling as Payne began panting hard, her breasts heaving as she tried to draw breath. His index finger slipped inside her wet pink hole as he edged her towards the climax that he could tell she wanted so desperately. He bent his head and ran his wet tongue just inside her earlobe and whispered,

"Are you glad that I came for you, Payne? I'm just in time to give you what you really want, we'll get this orgasm seen to and out of the way then I'll join you in your bed then I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be bow-legged in the morning, I doubt that you'll be complaining though."

He pumped his finger inside finding her g-spot and had her bucking and sobbing, clutching at her bedclothes as she climaxed just on cue. Payne subsided onto the bed still panting from the orgasm, while she slowly recovered Ray slipped off his tee and his slacks and sat on the edge of the bed, naked, his cock standing upright between his legs,

"How do ya want to play this Payne? Soft, gentle and romantic or fast, hard and furious? I have my own preference but this is your bed so you get the choice, either way, you're going to cum much, much harder than you just did."

He pulled the sheet off and lay down beside her pulling her him into him so her large firm breasts were squashed up against his chest.

"Well, what's it gonna be baby?"
 
Are you glad that I came for you, Payne? I'm just in time to give you what you really want, we'll get this orgasm seen to and out of the way then I'll join you in your bed then I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be bow-legged in the morning, I doubt that you'll be complaining though.

His finger began to slide in and out of her pussy and when suddenly he hit a certain spot, her hips started to go and she had to bite her lips to keep from crying out. She couldn’t help herself as her back arched and she bucked against his hand. She could feel her sex clutching at his finger, apparently trying to milk it. After a minute or two, she finally fell back upon the bed, exhausted.

Finally she became aware of Ray stripping before he sat in the bed beside her, that grin on his face. Glancing towards his lap, she could see his dick standing at attention. For once, she could feel herself beginning to get wet in anticipation.

How do ya want to play this Payne? Soft, gentle and romantic or fast, hard and furious? I have my own preference but this is your bed so you get the choice, either way, you're going to cum much, much harder than you just did.

He pulled the sheet back and quickly she found him pressed up against her that large dick of his nestled between her legs and her slit already weeping her cream over its top. Damn, why was she craving this so much?

His arm held her tight up to him and he grinned at her and asked, Well, what's it gonna be baby?

“Just shut up and fuck me. I’m needing something that you apparently have.” Somehow, the idea of being fucked so hard that she would be bow-legged sounded intriguing.
 
Ray almost laughed out loud at Payne's plea to him.

'Just shut up and fuck me. I’m needing something that you apparently have.'

"Oh Payne your language, and you are such a nice good girl, well, you were, now you're beginning to sound like those other girls that you despise so much, oh how the mighty are fallen."

His tone was mocking and the words bitingly true and he thought he'd better get on with this before she changed her mind.

His cock was at her entrance and she was shedding her own cream over the tip, making his cock and her pussy entrance slick and slippery. A quick thrust and he was inside her, she was so warm, so soft and so wet, he had no difficulty at all burying himself balls deep inside her. Payne was bucking and squirming under him so much he had no need to move, she was fucking herself on his pogo stick. He was laying on top of her and her hot panting breath was on his face, somehow he struggled to his knees and hooked his arms under her knees and she had her legs way up in the air. From this position, he had a clear view of what was happening in front of him and he smiled at the look on Payne's face. it was a mask of sheer unadulterated lust, her eyes were rolled back in her head as it rolled from side to side, her hair was splayed out across the pillow. Her magnificent tits rolled and bounced as she thrashed about under him her pussy tunnel squeezed his shaft tightly and he gasped as she convulsed and went rigid feeling her wetness swirling around his shaft. It was as if in a distance he heard her scream his name and he was adding his own cream to the mix, shooting rope after rope of hot semen into her.

It was several minutes before he had the breath to speak,

"I owe you an apology sweetheart, you're nothing like the other girls, you fuck as though you really want to, Magnificent!!!"

He just needed her to confirm that she'd be happy to make this a regular thing, Payne was fast becoming someone he couldn't do without.
 
She ignored his words. For all she knew, he may have been teasing her, goading her, whatever. At the moment, what was important to her at the moment was the fuck. She actually needed the fuck and Ray seemed all too happy to oblige.

With a quick thrust, he slipped in all the way and she felt his balls slap against her. That’s all she needed to get her going. Suddenly it was as if her body had a mind of her own. As if riding a bucking bronco, her body jerked and twitched as his dick felt as if it was a piston in a fine car. She was unaware of his lifting her legs. Instead, she was in the moment, her breast bouncing in time to the rest of her body.

Suddenly, she felt her body flip and fly apart as she came. She could feel her sex trying to squeeze the life out of his dick buried deep within her, her back arching and her toes curled.

It seemed to take forever for her to come back down to earth and she found Ray staring at her in something like admiration.

I owe you an apology sweetheart, you're nothing like the other girls, you fuck as though you really want to, Magnificent!!!

“Oh My God! I so needed that.” She lay there under him, with his dick still inside of her. She couldn’t believe that she put this off for so long. This was really something wonderful.
 
Payne's reaction to him slamming his cock inside her so forcefully and deep surprised Ray, he had half expected her to be cold and unresponsive, just letting him fuck her because of her itch but no, she had bucked and squirmed and really let herself go, he meant what he said, she was magnificent, the best fuck he'd had for months, if not the best ever.

'Oh My God! I so needed that,'

Had been her reaction when he lay on top of her his cock still twitching spasmodically inside her and dribbling his cum in short spurts as she milked him. There was no attempt to push him off her so he lay still, feeling her hot panting breath on his face. Her plump tits were squashed against him, her nipples hard and swollen digging into his chest. Out of sheer instinct, he brushed her bangs back from her brow and pressed his lips to hers, not for any sexual gratification, or at least not at first, it just seemed the right thing to do. Payne's lips were soft and succulent and tasted of strawberries and before long he was kissing her hard, pushing his tongue into her warm mouth, searching for her tongue. The kiss wasn't premeditated or with any purpose but he was enjoying it so much, he never kissed the other girls like this, he hadn't felt he had to, all they were concerned with was having their hot, eager cunts filled, but he felt that Payne needed to be shown that she was more than a convenient hole for him to put his cock.

Eventually, he broke the kiss and just breathed into her lips,

"I'll be ready to go again soon, ready and willing if you are."

To emphasise the point he twitched his hips so his cock moved inside her warm wet tunnel, letting her know that there was more and if she wanted him to he would stay all night.
 
For all his cockiness, his actions were surprisingly gentle, even personal. Her bangs were stuck to her forehead and as she panted he brushed them back and kissed her. It wasn’t a passionate, soul-searing kiss but neither was it a throwaway one. And it was strange that she really didn’t mind it. Eventually his tongue found its way into her mouth. Strangely she didn’t mind that either, as if it was expected after such a wild action. Whether or not it was true, it made her feel special and she found herself kissing him back.

Her heart still raced as he broke the kiss. This was nothing like what she expected. Nothing at all. Sex was like a wild roller coaster ride, once you got over the initial pain. And once you actually climaxed. After all, the first couple of times, he had not apparently hit the right spot. But this last time, OMG!!!!

I'll be ready to go again soon, ready and willing if you are.

She felt his dick wiggle around inside of her and without thinking, her pussy grabbed hold of it as if to keep him from pulling out of her.

“You sure that you can? I’d hate to wear you out.” She had a devilish grin on her face.
 
Ray's cock twitched inside Payne's wet well-fucked pussy as he broke the kiss, a kiss that had his senses reeling unexpectedly. He had come here just to fuck Payne and go, none of the feelings he had was supposed to be, he thought of himself as a wild card who would fuck any pussy in sight. The night so far had been a roaring success and he just wanted it to continue.

"I'll be ready to go again soon, ready and willing if you are."

He was prepared for the worst and that Payne would tell him to go and never come back but she sent a thrill through him and the blood rushing back into his cock and her muscles squeezed his cock and he felt her adjust her hips so that he slipped just a little deeper.

'You sure that you can? I’d hate to wear you out.' The devilish look on her face told him all he needed to know.

"Oh baby, I'm sure I can, once I know that I'm welcome I can pace myself and last for hours."

Ray took his time and played Payne like a violin, using his hands, lips and teeth to bring her out in goosebumps and squirm in his arms dragging her to him, making little squeals and moans as he edged her and then letting her building climax subside before there was another assault on her body. At times he withdrew his cock from her tight pink hole and let her play with his cock before she became impatient and guided it back into her waiting snatch. For added spice, he softly talked dirty to her, telling her what he was going to do to her in the future. In time, Ray knew that he couldn't last much longer and he began to fuck her harder and faster until the bed shook and Payne was holding onto him, his hands slid under her and he dug his fingers into her tight but fleshy ass and he arched her back,

"You're gonna love what I've got for you, Payne," He grunted as he squirted what seemed like gallons of his seed into her convulsing pussy.

Once again he lay on top of her with her hot sweaty body pressed up tight against him and once again she milked him. He grinned down at her,

"You're a fast learner Payne, we really must do this more often, tomorrow night you can come over to mine and you can scream as loud as you like."

Reluctantly he got up and dressed and went back to his cottage just as dawn was breaking, leaving Payne sprawled naked on the soaking wet sheets.
 
The night was incredible. She had never imagine that this was what sex was like. She was beginning to understand exactly why so many of her fellow classmates were hooked on sex with Ray. And the kiss had been a really sweet touch.

His promise to be able to pace himself and last for hours had indeed been true. All night was like a night in sexual wonderland. She had known the basics about a man’s cock, but Ray seemed very open about everything. She had only seen pictures of cut cocks, as she discovered they were called but Ray’s was actually the first uncut one. Of course, she had not seen a lot of pictures of really either cut or uncut as it was so this was all very new for her.

Ray let her get close up and personal with it. She played with it, watching it get bigger and harder, stroking it and squeezing until she couldn’t stand it any longer and pointed it in the direction of her eager slit. He man knew what he was doing, managing to make her moan and groan and squirm. She had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out several times.

Her body felt as if it were on fire and by the time that the sun starting to come up over the horizon, she was exhausted as she watched him dress and leave.

You're a fast learner Payne, we really must do this more often, tomorrow night you can come over to mine and you can scream as loud as you like.

She lay there naked as she watched him leave. Oh man, she was sunk. The room smelled of sex and she quickly got up and cleaned up gee room. It really didn’t take long. The hard part was sleep. She was really tired.

All day, it was hard to concentrate on school. He had talked about her coming over tonight but as tired as she was, it would have to wait until the next night. She felt as if she were sleepwalking through classes. She actually said that Argentina was a continent around the South Pole. She knew better, and the girls teased her about her mistake. She claimed illness and skipped her last class to get back to her room and fall into bed.

She promptly crashed and fell asleep.
 
Ray felt as though he was walking on air as he made his way back to his cottage, the night had turned out extraordinarily well. Payne had been eager after the initial awkwardness, no, it was more than that, she had been insatiable and it was only tiredness and the risk of being caught with his pants down so to speak that had forced him to leave her. He remembered saying to her about coming over tomorrow night and was unsure as to which he had meant, tonight or tomorrow night, but there was no way of checking with her unless he called her which was rather risky, so he had to be content with waiting to see when she'd come to him. He had no doubt that she wouldn't be able to stay away for long, she was well and truly hooked and he had to admit it to himself, so was he.

He was tired and took a long hot shower washing away all evidence of the night of passion although his senses could still detect the scent of Payne's flowery perfume. As he stood under the shower he closed his eyes and remembered how Payne had thrashed and squirmed as he fucked her, her hot sweet cunt had squeezed and teased him and their kisses had become more and more passionate as the night had worn on. He found himself stroking himself slowly savouring the memory. It was something that had never happened with any of the other girls, he had just done what had to be done and waited for the next one, they were just a long trail of faceless, nameless swaying tits and wet pink pussies.

The time grew near for the morning assembly where all the girls gathered for a hymn and sang the national anthem and said a prayer or two before going to class, Ray dressed in his janitor's coveralls and waited in a porchway hoping to just catch a glimpse of Payne. He didn't have to wait long, she was all alone as usual but he now saw her in a different light, she was no longer the snooty goody-goody girl that he has known just a couple of days ago, he now knew that under that cold exterior was a sexual tigress and he wanted to jump out and take her right there, but of course he didn't, he just watched. Payne passed by quite close and he smelt her perfume again and had to suppress an agonized groan as his cock came to life.

He spent the rest of the day raking leaves and other mundane jobs that came up, a leaking tap in the washroom, even that had him thinking of Payne and how she would call it a faucet. At the end of the day, he was completely wiped out, the lack of sleep finally catching up with him and he fell asleep hoping that Payne wouldn't come to him until the next night when he could do her body justice.
 
Staying up all night having sex must have really taken it out of her. After all, she slept for at least 13 hours straight. Sex! He sure wore her out this first time. First time? That meant that she planned on doing it again. Well, maybe she did! Maybe she would just make a habit of it. That is, if Ray wanted to do it again

She woke up and found that it was 4 am the next day. Damn!! She must have been exhausted!

Turning on the light over her desk, she sat down and worked on her homework though she did find it hard to concentrate on the work. Instead, Ray kept jumping in and taking over her thoughts. When he got those hips a pumping, she felt as if she could fly over the moon!!

She finished and jumped in the shower, dressing before heading out for breakfast and assembly. Today she was back to her normal self. Classes went great and her answers were sharp as a tack. She had done her homework spot on and even got extra credit for some of her answers.

‘Wow’ she thought to herself. Sex must be great for her brain. She could just imagine her Dad yelling her to fuck her brains out so she could make all “A’s”. It was all that she could do to not bust out laughing.
 
When Ray finally woke up his first thought was, Payne. From then on he couldn't get her out of his mind, he had flashbacks of her thrashing underneath him and wrapping her legs around him, pulling him into her and squeezing his cock, milking him, it had felt so exquisite, for someone so inexperienced she was a damned fast learner and he knew that he had a few more tricks to show her. Most important to him though was to show her that he wanted her to be more, much more than someone to warm his bed so he decided that a little pampering of her ego wouldn't go amiss. He made his preparations for a preliminary meal before they got down to fucking,

He went through his freezer and found two dinner plate sized steaks that he'd been saving for a special occasion, he reasoned that this was a special occasion so that part was settled. As he prepared the vegetables he chuckled to himself remembering how Americans pronounced words like tomato as tom-a-toe and potato as po-tah-toe or was it the other way round? He didn't really care, on both sides of the pond 'FUCK' was pronounced the same and meant the same thing. Oh yes, chips were called fries and crisps were called chips, he chuckled to himself, Americans were certainly weird.

He hadn't said a time for Payne to come over but reasoned that it would be after dark so he had another shower and sprayed some manly smelling deodorant on and dressed in a pair of semi-casual slacks and open-necked, short sleeved, pale blue shirt. He hoped she would arrive as early as possible so they could have a leisurely meal before they went to bed. He realised as he surveyed the dinner table set for two that he didn't know if Payne drank wine or beer as in the States she would be underage whereas here in the UK the drinking age was eighteen, oh well, perhaps he could persuade her to have a glass of wine with her meal.

It was getting close to seven-thirty and Payne still hadn't put in an appearance and Ray began to think that all his work had been for nought when his doorbell rang, he sprang to his feet and opened the door and his jaw dropped in amazement, there stood Payne, looking absolutely gorgeous, he stared at her not believing his eyes, she had obviously put some thought into the way she had dressed and done her hair and makeup. The zipper on the front of her faux leather dress caught his eye and his slacks immediately tented as he thought of pulling that zipper down later in the evening. The other girls were pale shadows compared to her, they usually just turned up in jeans and tee shirt anxious just to get their clothes off and open their legs.

"Hi Payne," he managed to stammer, "Glad you could make it, come on in."

He gathered himself together and took her hand, lifting it above her head and twirling her around, noting how her dress stretched tightly over her cute round ass,

"You look gorgeous," He again managed to stutter out, he was so taken aback that he couldn't think what to say which was unusual for him as he was usually full of patter. As she faced him again he pulled her in for a kiss, aware that his cock was standing at attention and pressing between her legs. Could that be right? he felt her pressing her crotch against him and rubbing up and down his cock as she opened her mouth to return his kiss.

"I,,,,,,uh,,,,,, I thought you might like a bite to eat first Payne, before we,,,,er,,, you know? How do you like your steak?" he asked, unable to think of anything else to say.

He led her to the table and held her chair for her, suddenly noticing that her zipper had been lowered three or four inches increasing his view of her deep creamy coloured cleavage and the obvious absence of a bra.

"Help yourself to a drink Payne while I get the steaks going."

He left her sitting there while he went into the kitchen and composed himself. This was more like a date than he had anticipated, he hadn't gone to this much trouble for a girl since,,,,,,, since when? He couldn't remember. He poured himself a large scotch and gulped it down to calm his nerves.

Somehow he managed to fry the steaks and everything else and they sat eating quietly, his eyes almost popped out of his head when Payne blatantly pulled down the zipper another two inches.

"Where's the bedroom?" she asked sweetly, almost innocently
 
Last edited:
Back
Top