The Tale of 2 Pizza Boys...

slutindianwife

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 5, 2015
Posts
7,439
There was a pizza shop just around the corner where we lived.

My hubby wanted me to wear revealing clothes in front of the pizza guy who had been delivering pizzas since the past 3 months.

I was a bit reluctant, as though the guy was young and well built, I somehow did not like him.

But one day, I finally agreed. I ordered the pizza and put on something slutty and waited. My hubby hid in another room, where he could see what was happening...

VxYkO
 
Last edited:
As Rick arrived at his usual Friday night stop, the home he had been delivering to for the last three months he wondered which person would open the door the man or his wife? The guy was usually the better tipper, but the wife was smoking hot. It was a win win he thought.

However, it seems odd that even after three months of deliveries he never even knew their names the pizza was always ordered by just an address they never even gave their first or even a last name.. Just a thanks keep the change.

Anyhow, he was here and rang the doorbell, shouting "Pizza!", as the door continued to chime out its tune which seemed to change from week to week. He waited. And waited.. And waited...
 
Last edited:
Reaching into his pocket he pulls out his cellphone and rail 911.

Operator: Please state the nature of your emergency

Me: I am not sure there's an emgency but I was called here 223 Elm Street to deliver a pizza and I've rang the doorbell dozens of times but there's no answer. I just want some one to come and check on these people.

Operator: OK stand by I am sending someone to your location.

Me: Thanks

Within moments the whail is sirens could be heard coming closer and closer
 
Back
Top