Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

Ah, yes - and if at first I don't succeed, we'll need to try, try again. Hmmmm, this could be fun!

I do like your thinking, work out all the kinks and other things that may arise.

It got warm here today! We went from cold, rainy and 40-ish, to nearly 80 degrees. Time to put away the winter PJs.

Hope you're successfully over the hump!

Well, I thought I had successfully negotiated the midweek hump..
until you placed two of the most distracting mounds in my path..
I shall stay and have dalliance till week's end I believe,
If that's agreeable to you, of course, Super!

It got warm here today! We went from cold, rainy and 40-ish, to nearly 80 degrees. Time to put away the winter PJs.

All the cold and rain came here!
You always look so cute!
I approve of the putting away of the clothes !
Let us try nude Thursday instead of casual Friday!:cattail:

HElllooooo gorgeous!! oh my how i've missed you posting!

thank you for gracing us with your stunning yummy body

Don't want you to get too hot in bed. Hope you are putting on nothing at all.

Just be sure you don't have too much fun at home. I won't have an stress to get out of you when I show up with your Monday coffee. ;)

Screw Calgon

There's fantasy: I do love to cook - but something tells me I might not get too far wearing this .

Then there's reality: No time for dinner - manage to stuff a pop tart in my face between shuffling kids here and there.

Calgon, take me away!:kiss:

Let me assist . . . I can be very handy

Looking great!

It looks like real life is getting in the way of you escaping. I hope all is well and am eagerly awaiting more glimpses of your gorgeous smile and body!

I love your cleavage
Why, thank you. :kiss:

Ah, yes - and if at first I don't succeed, we'll need to try, try again. Hmmmm, this could be fun!

I do like your thinking, work out all the kinks and other things that may arise.
I am a problem solver, indeed! :rose:

Such a cute face. Love the tank top. But I think nude be better.
Baby steps Mr Ducks, baby steps. :cattail:

Well, I thought I had successfully negotiated the midweek hump..
until you placed two of the most distracting mounds in my path..
I shall stay and have dalliance till week's end I believe,
If that's agreeable to you, of course, Super!
I am very agreeable - the blush on my cheeks will speak volumes while I'm shyly stumbling over words. :kiss:

All the cold and rain came here!
You always look so cute!
I approve of the putting away of the clothes !
Let us try nude Thursday instead of casual Friday!
Nude any day = less laundry. I :heart: that equation.

HElllooooo gorgeous!! oh my how i've missed you posting!

thank you for gracing us with your stunning yummy body
Awww, and how I've missed you, sweet mackkjackk! :kiss:

We're still getting snow off and on here. But it's nice to see you dressed for spring.
I am an optimist - my glass (and the right bra) runneth over. :cool:

Gorgeous cleavage. Would love to be able to play with those breasts
Thank you :rose:

Don't want you to get too hot in bed. Hope you are putting on nothing at all.

Just be sure you don't have too much fun at home. I won't have an stress to get out of you when I show up with your Monday coffee.
Bring me my morning coffee on a Monday, no less? That = a trip back to bed for sure. (That's what sick days at work are for)

It would be my pleasure -- and hopefully yours too.
Mutual pleasure sounds lovely. :kiss:

Let me assist . . . I can be very handy
So, which one of us is screwing Calgon, and which one of us is watching? :devil: (now you can use your hands to spank my supershys ass)

It looks like real life is getting in the way of you escaping. I hope all is well and am eagerly awaiting more glimpses of your gorgeous smile and body!
That does happen from time to time... ok, well ALOT. Perhaps you need to take me away from it all?

Rainy Day

It's a gray, rainy morning - and after more than a week of it, I think I need to start building the Ark.

Shopping is always a fun escape - but what's a girl to do when it doesn't quite fit?

I hope you're all off to a fantastic start to the weekend!:kiss:

It's a gray, rainy morning - and after more than a week of it, I think I need to start building the Ark.

Shopping is always a fun escape - but what's a girl to do when it doesn't quite fit?

Fits juuuuuuust right:cool:

Fits perfect! :cattail:

Lets just get all of that off you and get back in bed. I have a much better idea for how we can waste your rainy Saturday. I brought the coffee..... though I don't think we will need it...... ;)

I think you look great in it. Hope you have fun shopping.

I think it fits fine. Love the bra

I guess if it doesn't fit just quite right you get the bonus pleasure of going shopping again and showing off your gorgeous body

It's quite attractive when you wear it open.

You are so right the bra must go!!! Beautiful and I hope you had a great time indoors out of the rain pampering yourself!! :kiss:

Appears the week is getting the best of you! Oh to whisk you away to a warm, sunny place where we can both frolic around in all our glory...

Hoping to see you soon. I'm definitely in withdrawal.

Back