Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

Start of the week

Mondays are the hardest to get through. That weekend hangover, the three things I'd realized I'd forgotten to do to prepare for the week, the paperwork that the school needed last week, the ever growing pile in my work inbox... so what do I do? Duck into a quiet space and take this.

Hope you're all getting through your Monday. :kiss:

Damm

Mondays are the hardest to get through. That weekend hangover, the three things I'd realized I'd forgotten to do to prepare for the week, the paperwork that the school needed last week, the ever growing pile in my work inbox... so what do I do? Duck into a quiet space and take this.

It was trying

Your mouth is divine

Well it snowed most of my Monday. But seeing this latest photo brightened up my day.

Just Beautiful

You certainly don't have that 'frazzled' look. Almost serene.

Next time do you mind if i duck into the quiet place with you? Wow! Very sexy!

I shall start with a kiss on your lips, then neck, then right breast, then left, then ...

Beautiful picture Supershy ....... thanks for sharing it

Monday Monday
Seems so serene

And now thanks to you very erotic

As you are at the right height, I take a nipple between the fingers of both hands, pul them upwards and together and slide in between towards your lips.

You need a work buddy to help you relieve stress. You are due two spanks right now. I can get to work on those and making up for them. I think we can get a little jump in that tail for week. ;)

It was trying

Your mouth is divine
All the better to kiss you with, my dear. :kiss:

Well it snowed most of my Monday. But seeing this latest photo brightened up my day.
Ugh! And I thought it was cold where I live - no more snow here. Glad to be of service.:kiss:

You certainly don't have that 'frazzled' look. Almost serene.
Thank you. Never let them see you sweat. :cool:

Next time do you mind if i duck into the quiet place with you? Wow! Very sexy!
I don't mind at all, come be naughty with me. :cattail:

I shall start with a kiss on your lips, then neck, then right breast, then left, then ...
Mmmmm - what more can I say? :kiss:

Beautiful picture Supershy ....... thanks for sharing it
You're quite welcome :kiss:

Monday Monday
Seems so serene

And now thanks to you very erotic
Erotic Mondays. That has a nice ring to it! :cattail:

As you are at the right height, I take a nipple between the fingers of both hands, pul them upwards and together and slide in between towards your lips.
Now you've just made my Monday better! :kiss:

You need a work buddy to help you relieve stress. You are due two spanks right now. I can get to work on those and making up for them. I think we can get a little jump in that tail for week.
The buddy system! Friends don't let friend be stressed! :kiss:

Cooking

There's fantasy: I do love to cook - but something tells me I might not get too far wearing this .

Then there's reality: No time for dinner - manage to stuff a pop tart in my face between shuffling kids here and there.

Calgon, take me away!:kiss:

I like when you 'duck' ;)

Hey stranger--does that quiet place fit 2? :)

There's fantasy: I do love to cook - but something tells me I might not get too far wearing this .

Then there's reality: No time for dinner - manage to stuff a pop tart in my face between shuffling kids here and there.

Come to me and I will stop time - so we can cook! No clothes will be needed! :cattail:

Last edited:

Hi there, always time for 'cooking' while dress up in that attire. A sexy look for sure. The attempt at having something was made, that's always a good point.

That looks like a great outfit for the kitchen. But of course if you were wearing that in my kitchen, there might not be very much cooking being done.

I see you wearing nothing else but the apron, bent over the counter and me behind and inside you, and reaching around to play with those proud nipples

If that is getting in your way take it off. I am sure we can find better things to do with your very precious time. You can always do carry out when it comes time for food. ;)

I like when you 'duck'
Come along with me ;)

Hey stranger--does that quiet place fit 2?
Why yes it does - or we can take a walk to the sports bar around the corner -- it is playoff season. :kiss:

Come to me and I will stop time - so we can cook! No clothes will be needed!
Mmmmmmm I like your recipe! :cattail:

Hi there, always time for 'cooking' while dress up in that attire. A sexy look for sure. The attempt at having something was made, that's always a good point.
Ah, yes - and if at first I don't succeed, we'll need to try, try again. Hmmmm, this could be fun! :cattail:

A prudent accessory -- you wouldn't want to catch a chill!
If I do, will you warm me up? :kiss:

That looks like a great outfit for the kitchen. But of course if you were wearing that in my kitchen, there might not be very much cooking being done.
Let's stay in and order out. :cattail:

I see you wearing nothing else but the apron, bent over the counter and me behind and inside you, and reaching around to play with those proud nipples
I'll take that over cooking any day! :devil:

If that is getting in your way take it off. I am sure we can find better things to do with your very precious time. You can always do carry out when it comes time for food.
Let's make a list of all the better things and try each one.... forget all about food. :cattail:

I wanna be your office buddy!!! LOL :D:D:D
Only if you promise to bring the coffee. :kiss:

Warmer weather

It got warm here today! We went from cold, rainy and 40-ish, to nearly 80 degrees. Time to put away the winter PJs.

Hope you're successfully over the hump!

Back