Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time someone recognized that real women do have curves! It doesn't mean that we are big. We are just women, not teenage boys.

all hot, BR ... but love photo no. 1, showing off your figure nicely and those sexy titties and love photo no. 4 ... sweet ass. :kiss:

AMEN. love that bottom (hot tumblr, too) :cool:

Not being into women I will refrain from commenting on her bum, but I will give her a high 5 for heck a high 10 for still putting it out there at her age. That is one confident woman and confidence is sexy.

828.jpg

I spent years trying to change the figure I was given. The fact is I have curves, whether I'm a size 8 or 14. Love them or leave them. They are mine and I am proud of them.

Attachments

• 11-6D4ACAC1-33108-800.jpg
    11-6D4ACAC1-33108-800.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 11-BE69651D-1529468-800.jpg
    11-BE69651D-1529468-800.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 284
I spent years trying to change the figure I was given. The fact is I have curves, whether I'm a size 8 or 14. Love them or leave them. They are mine and I am proud of them.

Very nice curves. I love women with curves. That is the way y'all are supposed to look in my eyes. I am not a fan of the heroin chic look. Nor am I a big fan of the asexual look. I want my women to look like women.

As you should be. I love the first one and wholeheartedly embrace the concept. Women should look like women, not like little pine trees, holocaust survivors, or boys. And that means curves.
thanks,
:rose:

I never have understood the fascination with the likes of Paris Hilton. Curves are just plain sexy, and women of all sizes can have them.

two new pics

I took a couple of new pictures...

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 319
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 285
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back