Newbies, this one's for you!

Nice place :)

Any chance I can get you dancing tonight? Perhaps a hula?
 
Arc da Rat said:
Hey Khadgar ya didn't take anything off. *cracks the whip*
*grinning* Ooooo, I like a girl who know what she wants! And I love a girl willing to break out the whip in order to get it!! :D

Hiya S&D!

And Pm, you should know better then to ask a Hawaiian chick to hula (unless you want to be chucked naked into a pineapple patch)!
 
don't make put on some kind of armor! besides. it's the middle of the day! well... not for crysede LOL i shouldn't be dancing now!
 
Hey Arc, I finally succumbed to the temptation to edit your av - it's like an obsession or something, every now and then I just have to edit graphics. Anyway, your av was the victim tonight ‘cause the colors appealed to me. You may hate the result, but I figured what the hell, I might as well let you see it.

Khadgar, you've got to be more specific man, are you to take what as a yes?
 
Khadgar said:
damn you people, now i'm seriously wondering if i'm going to have to do this on a reglar basis! not that i mind really but.... lol


that :D . o O (if Llee see's this i'm not going to be happy.... he'll rub it in my face)
 
Well of course, that goes without saying!!!

Hey, you asked! :D

And OMG you used
's!! Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse or something...
 
*laughs* i'm sure there are people who do this beter than i! or is it the whole evilness? *smirks* well, okay. i guess it's fine *smirks* but hey, you get the whip arc, and i'll get the cattle prod!.... okay thinking about that that could be taken at really offensive.... i don't mean it that way! LOL (i work on a ranch sometimes. can you tell? LOL)
 
argh. im getting forgetful. OF COURSE IT'S THE APOCOLAPSE!!

i'm the horse men all rolled into one arent i? *points to his arm* see? there famine right there, and that leg is pestilence. and good ol lefty, thats death, and thres war over there..... *continues rambling*
 
Khadgar said:
argh. im getting forgetful. OF COURSE IT'S THE APOCOLAPSE!!

i'm the horse men all rolled into one arent i? *points to his arm* see? there famine right there, and that leg is pestilence. and good ol lefty, thats death, and thres war over there..... *continues rambling*


Where's a knight on a white horse when I need one???


*hides behind the bar*
 
meh, i see it as lack of newbie action S&D is the first in a WHILE
 
er.... lol sorry, when you CAME here, you were.

and theres no need to hide from evil! embrace it i say!
 
Khadgar said:
er.... lol sorry, when you CAME here, you were.

and theres no need to hide from evil! embrace it i say!


lol


*whispers* I still am in a lot of ways, I just talk lots :D


embrace evil? How wide should my arms be for crying out loud??

*holding out arms as wide as possible*
 
. o O (oooo real embrace!)

hmm... well seeing as i'm evil, i feel obliged.
*hugs S&D*
 
. o O (what is it with pinching my ass? LOL)

*picks S&D up off the floor and starts tickling her as punishment for pinchin*
 
Man Khadgar gets all the girls....:(

Who sang that song from the 80's:

"Some guys get all the girls
..............don't remember teh rest of the song." Probably a good thing.
 
*laughs* only as of late it seems, but hey, I'M ENJOYING IT! hah
 
Back
Top