Wanted: Something More

gamerdom

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 11, 2015
Posts
186
Greetings, Cyberspace.

I am searching for a slave, a female slave to be precise. Someone I can guide and play with and send out in to the world as I see fit. Someone that wants long term and will commit to it should she find the right person. Someone that understands they have to take the bad times with the good times.

If you read that and are still intrigued, please read on.

A bit about me:

Five years ago I began my journey as a normal dom. During that time, I've developed a fondness for bondage, Wardrobe control, orgasm denial and control, humiliation, medium pain(won't draw blood), etc. I have not enjoyed illegal, incest, blood, beast, and scat.

By this time last year, I had discovered how much more out of this that I wanted. I wanted long walks on the beach, cuddling, and staring at the sun together.

As a vanilla person, I am the quintessential geek. I play World of Warcraft EVERYDAY without fail, new comic book day is Wednesday just so everyone knows, and yes I am a Jedi.

I find everything interesting, and I always analyze things from an objective view. You can bring up a topic from no where and I probably have some kind of knowledge about it. From Star trek to animal care, I find it fun to know a little about everything.

So what I’m looking for in a slave:

First off, some form of personality is required. If my ears (and eyes) are filled with nothing but monotone “Yes Master” back to back with no other interaction, this wont work. I need to know you’re alive and not just using copy and paste or having a microphone on repeat =p, so please no one that believes those 2 words are the only things allowed out of their mouth. The cliche slave of eyes always down “yes Master” is boring for me. I need someone playful and perhaps with a bit of a devious side...or shy side. I like shy too :)

As stated above, I find everything interesting. Having a thirst for knowledge myself, I crave someone with the same; someone with whom I can prattle on with about anything without seeming like I'm boring them.

I've tried just text relationships, and they do not work. That does not mean I need pics right off the bat, but an understanding of they are coming is what I'm looking to convey.

Experience is irrelevant. Whether your curiosity just piqued and you’re looking to get a bit of knowledge and experience to see if this lifestyle is for you, or if you have many years worth. It does not matter to me.

If this is purely online relationship, then our written/vocal/video communication is all I have to go off of, so if you're hiding things you don't like or if you're hiding things you do like for fear of embarrassment, I will never know unless you tell me. I'll be more than happy to help those that are shy about communicating.

I will help you grow, but only if you are willing to grow with me.

If you've read that and are still interested, then please contact me. I’m pretty easy to get a hold of and will answer back promptly.

Thanks for your time, and look forward to any and all replies.
 
This is an exceedingly well-written personal and I hope you find what you are looking for!
 
I don't get it. :confused:
Men think they want a woman who does whatever they say, but that gets boring fast.
Walking and watching a sunset...wow...my dog does that with me...and I don't beat him.

I sense a poll coming on...
 
Well, if anything, you're certainly a persistent one. I'll give you a bump for that.
 
Back
Top