When the future intervenes OOC/Recruitment

Stalzyn sounded like it wouldn't be too much longer...so two weeks should be enough.

Bro, remember PM me About a Agent (Can't think of his name.) looks straight out of MIB to me lol! Anyway...He whispers nicely in Walkers ear that revealing anything heared in the Presidential bunker, according to so and so is treason? I have Walker do goofy as usual. I can send you to PM if you deleted yours.

Maiden, Could Alsa get a message to Walker through the Presidential Bunkers huge steel door? Maybe use some kind of Sonic device within her to give Walker a message for whatever reason Prime has? IF that's where Tertius is going with the storyline that is.
 
Last edited:
No problem Bro, take all the time you need?

Is anyone going to post while Stalzyn is away?

I really enjoy the storyline and would like to see it advance further.
 
Last edited:
Tertius have heard anything from Dutchie or Maiden? I'm concerned if they're alright and able to return to back write with us again soon.
 
Stalzyn is caught up IRL so as soon as I can I will advance the storyline.

First we have to sort out the norms and ALSA and Prime Schwartz' meeting with Walker.

After that we will jump a day or two
 
Stalzyn is caught up IRL so as soon as I can I will advance the storyline.

First we have to sort out the norms and ALSA and Prime Schwartz' meeting with Walker.

After that we will jump a day or two

Thanks guys for your patience. I've been having q hard time but I'm ready to get back on now.
so let see. where was I?
 
On a mission to take down a rogue UN spec ops team and making sure that the whole world saw the carnage
 
OK so Walker is in the control room, ALSA gave away our strengths and is currently en route to the station with a souped up narcissist who knows the secret plans to destroy the earth...

How interesting this thread is becoming
 
FYI.

Max Godwin is a pretty big asshole. At least I'm trying to write his character that way. (Bad guys are hard for me to write). Anyhow, the transport ship could drop him off anywhere on earth if needed, so he does not get to the mother ship.

Also I could have him learn from his mistakes and become less of an asshole, if that is something people want to see. Right now, i'm thinking he needs to continue to be self-centered.

Finally, ALSA De Futuro will be shut down once back on the ship, unless people have other thoughts.

Looking for feedback :)
 
I think we bring Max in for questioning and drop him somewhere on the planet afterwards, I leave that option to you and the others.

I am reading Max as an ass, so we will keep it as that, you are doing a great job at creating an asshole MM.

ALSA de Futuro can be modified to look different so we can keep using her on other missions as they pop up.
 
Special Ops ALSA I like it. Can you give her a program that's more like modern Humans she can turn on when going Earth side.

Welcome back Stalzyn.
 
Special Ops ALSA. A skin tight glossy black suit that has a hood when pulled on she's Cloak from any type of detection equipment. It's the perfect little number for a night out for some fun infiltration missions. Add a black utility belt as a woman needs her accessories. Modern day clothes, the mannerisms and dialect and sayings modern people use so she can fit in anywhere?
 
Last edited:
just waiting on you and Aus to.catch up and post it you feel the need.

Sorry for the long wait. I am live and active now.... thanks Wolfias for your support.


A question? Zenith is not the only soldier on the spaceship right? I mean there are other squads in their quarters.
or are they all asleep in pods till they are needed

By the way what's the name of the ship. I must have missed it.

The ship, is it holding civilians and colonist also. Since the futurist escaped a dreadful future, did they come with just soldiers and means to make a new world or did they also come with occupants and breeding chambers?
 
Sorry for the long wait. I am live and active now.... thanks Wolfias for your support.


A question? Zenith is not the only soldier on the spaceship right? I mean there are other squads in their quarters.
or are they all asleep in pods till they are needed

By the way what's the name of the ship. I must have missed it.

The ship, is it holding civilians and colonist also. Since the futurist escaped a dreadful future, did they come with just soldiers and means to make a new world or did they also come with occupants and breeding chambers?

Zenith is one of the elite, special commandos who were trained to infiltrate and destroy any threat to the mission.

Soldiers are all in the dropships currently in Earth's airspace, the base has a compliment of one squad of soldiers for security.

The Ark is outfitted with scientists and engineers, breeding chambers will not be used since the whole Futurist crew is sterile due to the treatments to make them survive the old Earth.

There is some bitterness among some of the crew due to the fact that there just wasn't enough space inside the base to save civilians who could not contribute to the rebuilding of the past.
 
Welcome back Stalzyn it's great to have you back with us again. To read your post again was nice also.
 
Welcome back Stalzyn it's great to have you back with us again. To read your post again was nice also.

Thanks Wolfias.
to be frank, I don't think it was that good, I'm a little rusty now after being away for so long.
The writers here are top piz.
 
You're welcome. A lil DW-40 will loosen your rusty writing hinges right up and you won't even squeak.

Wow lol! Does Max hate Hippies or what? Hope Max accidentally presses the wrong button and spaces himself. :D

For the record Walker was a mid born in 1971 and was 18 in 1989 he's modern day Hippie is not involved in anything Anti American. Distrusts the Government but in post Vietnam era as many had good reason not too back then.
 
Last edited:
Stalzyn, your character is quietly scary, I'm going to make sure Walker doesn't do anything wrong.
 
Stalzyn, your character is quietly scary, I'm going to make sure Walker doesn't do anything wrong.

Really? Then I'm gonna do all I can to keep him that way. Though he's also human... lol.


P.s
Sorry guys I had a business trip to attend to. Hope I didn't miss much
 
Not really, just checking replies and planning what to say at the summit for the world leaders
 
Back
Top