Sailor's Cove: The Adventure Continues

Just stole this from BBB’s “Stuff” thread to wish you all a great week. :)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/64662974ae7a4d42731fb266cb65e1c1/tumblr_pcl5ipNKV51sle97to1_500.jpg

tumblr_pcl5ipNKV51sle97to1_500.jpg

Yup.. starting next week mondays will be the friday in my world, days off work are shifting to tues and weds. :eek:
I think the worst thing about Shift Work must be when you have to Work while your Friends having a Day off ;)

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around! Things are just really busy here as we are "Danger Close" to the "Big Move Across the Pond."

Also, completely different lifestyle this summer....sleeping later...so no "early morning Lit" (maybe some "early morning other stuff" though...:devil:). And I'm finding that getting everything wrapped up at work has been tougher than I thought...

So, I"m swamped....

:eek:

I had a good weekend. Visited my daughter. It was fun!

I think the worst thing about Shift Work must be when you have to Work while your Friends having a Day off ;)

So true.. But I needed to be available to spend Tuesdays at the cancer center for treatment and didn't want to eat up all my vacation days so the sacrifice will be worth it.

So true.. But I needed to be available to spend Tuesdays at the cancer center for treatment and didn't want to eat up all my vacation days so the sacrifice will be worth it.
aw thats a Bummer :( but I hope that what ever they are doing to you helps ~ take care :rose:- Ling

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around! Things are just really busy here as we are "Danger Close" to the "Big Move Across the Pond."

Also, completely different lifestyle this summer....sleeping later...so no "early morning Lit" (maybe some "early morning other stuff" though...:devil:). And I'm finding that getting everything wrapped up at work has been tougher than I thought...

So, I"m swamped....

Know that you are always missed.

Good Morning Everyone!

So, I"m swamped....

it's all still a balance no matter how life stacks it. :rose:

well I am still alive. This is my first week in the last few that I have most the week off... well kind of.
PT & flag wave like normal but we are having our "Night out" to meet the first responders on Thursday night.

School starts here soon too in a couple weeks.

how's life out there??

well I am still alive. This is my first week in the last few that I have most the week off... well kind of.
PT & flag wave like normal but we are having our "Night out" to meet the first responders on Thursday night.

School starts here soon too in a couple weeks.

how's life out there??
Good Morning Starry enjoy the "normal" and the "Night out";):)

A quick Good morning everyone!

Its a rainy day here which is great, we need it and it's not the weekend!

Hope you all are well.

Sending love to the cove...

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day today...

It is 70 degrees at the moment...just finished a long early morning walk a bit ago...

Good way to start my day...good for my spirit...:heart:

Good Morning Everyone :)
geez no one even brought Coffee :( so I did -help yourself ;):)

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrpRxOP31TH-mQZGaSoqsYiUeoEe-rZuS7ve9y6nz_2m7mkFI8

Good Morning Everyone :)
geez no one even brought Coffee :( so I did -help yourself ;):)

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrpRxOP31TH-mQZGaSoqsYiUeoEe-rZuS7ve9y6nz_2m7mkFI8

Thank god you're here!!!!

Good morning!

Good morning everyone!

Hope all is well.

Back