buttplug

We have a 4 inch "mini" and while we haven't used it on ME yet, boy seems to like it quite a bit. It looked large for a "mini" to me, but we're both new, and it seems best to start small and work your way up as a more full, stretched sensation is desired. We insert it at some point during out "play time," and he wears it until he has to use the bathroom, usually. It's fun to have a secret when company is over. ;)

The one we ordered was extremely cheap and had free amazon prime shipping!

Enjoy!

Good way to start. I prefer the solid silicone ones, diswasher safe and very sturdy.

Don't know why I just saw this thread. Regardless, the best quality ones out there (IMO) are the steel Njoy plugs - wife can tolerate those for long periods of time and they're designed for prostate stimulation, so I get quite a charge out of them too - they're heavy, they stay in place, and since they're chromed steel (or polished stainless, not sure) you can use any form of lube with them. They're the best long-term plugs we've ever found, plus they have a nifty big loop "handle" on them which makes them easy to use and you can hook a leash onto them as well!

For play leading up to anal sex, you still cannot beat the age-old "Dr. Young's Rectal Dilator" kits found on eBay - DO NOT BUY THE CHEAP MODERN REPRODUCTIONS, THEY'RE JUNK! These were sold from around 1900 to the 1950's, supposedly as a cure for constipation and a host of other ills, but everybody knew they were sex toys all along, that was just a way to be able to legally sell them. They come in a box with four hard bakelite rectal dildos, each one progressing up in size. They're hollow with a wide flared base and have a hole at the tip which comes in handy if you're wearing one for a long time. The thing about these, unlike most plugs, is that they have a bulbous "head" but the shaft behind it doesn't taper down very much, and thus it relaxes the muscles back there, allowing each progressively larger one to be inserted with ease, working up to the largest one which is about 1-1/2" across. Once you've had that one in for fifteen or twenty minutes, the rectum is relaxed and anal sex is downright comfortable for the "catcher." That was the intended purpose for these things all along, and they work VERY well towards that end. The very early Dr. Young's dilators were made of hard rubber - I DO NOT recommend getting those as the rubber is sometimes brittle because of age, and obviously, rubber has a lot of problems with different lubes. The hard bakelite (plastic) ones are very heavy duty, very well made, and we've never had any problems with them - easy to use, easy to clean. The reproductions, unfortunately, are made out of cheap plastic, they have rough casting seams, and they're sizing is too large for practical use.

Anyway, interesting thread! Take care. ;)

Don't know why I just saw this thread. Regardless, the best quality ones out there (IMO) are the steel Njoy plugs - wife can tolerate those for long periods of time and they're designed for prostate stimulation, so I get quite a charge out of them too - they're heavy, they stay in place, and since they're chromed steel (or polished stainless, not sure) you can use any form of lube with them. They're the best long-term plugs we've ever found, plus they have a nifty big loop "handle" on them which makes them easy to use and you can hook a leash onto them as well!

For play leading up to anal sex, you still cannot beat the age-old "Dr. Young's Rectal Dilator" kits found on eBay - DO NOT BUY THE CHEAP MODERN REPRODUCTIONS, THEY'RE JUNK! These were sold from around 1900 to the 1950's, supposedly as a cure for constipation and a host of other ills, but everybody knew they were sex toys all along, that was just a way to be able to legally sell them. They come in a box with four hard bakelite rectal dildos, each one progressing up in size. They're hollow with a wide flared base and have a hole at the tip which comes in handy if you're wearing one for a long time. The thing about these, unlike most plugs, is that they have a bulbous "head" but the shaft behind it doesn't taper down very much, and thus it relaxes the muscles back there, allowing each progressively larger one to be inserted with ease, working up to the largest one which is about 1-1/2" across. Once you've had that one in for fifteen or twenty minutes, the rectum is relaxed and anal sex is downright comfortable for the "catcher." That was the intended purpose for these things all along, and they work VERY well towards that end. The very early Dr. Young's dilators were made of hard rubber - I DO NOT recommend getting those as the rubber is sometimes brittle because of age, and obviously, rubber has a lot of problems with different lubes. The hard bakelite (plastic) ones are very heavy duty, very well made, and we've never had any problems with them - easy to use, easy to clean. The reproductions, unfortunately, are made out of cheap plastic, they have rough casting seams, and they're sizing is too large for practical use.

Anyway, interesting thread! Take care. ;)
Thanks for the info! Going to do some online shopping:)

My first anal experience with a toy was an inflatable vibrating one. It was amazing - he just kept pumping it up a little more as he fucked my pussy and altering the vibe setting. I've tried a few different plugs with my current partner but that one will always be my favourite.

Oh and I once had an experience with an anal hook which had been kept in the freezer overnight for me... can't forget that ;) I think I may have a picture somewhere...

I so very much love being plugged. I have a metal one with the jewel, and a black one that has balls inside so the move when I move. Of so much fun.

So for those with experience keeping it in for an extended amount of time, can I ask how you keep it (the lube actually) from drying out? I used to put one in then go to my favorite bar. Loved sitting on the bar stool while slowly grinding my ass back and forth with no-one the wiser. But after an hour or two, it seemed like the lube stopped working and it would get painful. Any help??

You're running into a limitation of a water-based lube. You can switch types, with all the pros and cons associated with that, or re-lube occasionally. If anyone else has a better idea, I could benefit from suggestions also.
A bit of science;
Your rectum is a permeable membrane, that leaches water out of whatever is sitting in it -- so that you can pass a reasonably solid stool. That's why water-based lubes dry up in there.

My suggestion is coconut oil. It stays put, and doesn't mess up the interior if you know what I mean. It will probably make your latex toys lose their surface after a while, though, so you have to take that into account-- a non-latex condom will protect latex toys. (that's chemistry! ;)

I just conquered the Tantus Severin Large. It's difficult, but worth the effort.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great suggestions and advice! If any of you can post pictures or even links to these plugs, that would be helpful. Here is a pic of my arsenal! Still havent been able to get the amercan bomb shell in all the way but I've progressed and almost past the widest part, soon. See link

https://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=DJ0270-30

My other fav is the glass head plug. It's bigger than it looks and of course doesn't give at all so it takes time to get this big boy in but once in with silicon lube, I can leave it in for hours and it feels amazing.

Thanks again all!

Attachments

• photo-toy box resized.jpg
    photo-toy box resized.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 316
Always enjoyed a bit of arse play during sex, especially when doing it doggy. A few years ago I began using a little butt plug while masturbating with a dildo. Lots of fun...

I have to confess. My husband had me plugged for about 3 hours Friday night. We went out to the bar, and I was told it had to stay in until we came home.

The intensity of the situation drove me insane.

I have to confess. My husband had me plugged for about 3 hours Friday night. We went out to the bar, and I was told it had to stay in until we came home.

The intensity of the situation drove me insane.

Insanity is never a good result. If your marriage is causing mental illness, then you should get a divorce.

Back