buttplug

Nice collection. I like the Njoy ones as well, the weight makes them so much better.

I'm nervous to go out with one in, like to work or something, but some of you seem to act like it's fine. :) I've read about how important it is to use the right lube, etc, so why is it fine after hours of use when taking out? When keeping it in for that long is there a certain "type" that is better? Or is it totally fine, anything will do?

I have a dozen questions but I'll leave it at that before I sound too silly ;) I worry too much.

I Love buttplugs the first I bought myself was a Doc Johnson's med jelly plug I'm guessing it was an 1" wide, the next plug I had was the Doc Johnson's gumdrops triple bubble plug and the last "bubble" was 2.9" felt amazing but the neck was too short and the shape of the base painful. now a day's I use lotion, shampoo, other bottles and some fruits and vegetables and other things as plugs.

any who read this: No, I'm not open to cyber.

I'm nervous to go out with one in, like to work or something, but some of you seem to act like it's fine. :)

Take baby steps. Nothing like having one poop out when least expected. Mow the lawn, take short trips until you understand how certain plugs behave. I find the ones that are easy to keep in have a narrow neck, a wider neck may have more training required.

keep a zip lock with flush-able baby wipes just in case.

I've read about how important it is to use the right lube, etc, so why is it fine after hours of use when taking out? When keeping it in for that long is there a certain "type" that is better? Or is it totally fine, anything will do?

1st of all never use Silicone lube on Silicone. Experiment with different lubes.

I find the stainless or glass work very well for long term (8 hrs) wear as you can use silicon that doesn't dry out....
water based lube the lube gets absorbed by the body and removal may be a little irritating after long wear.

Now I will also remove,clean and re lube if I feel any irritation.

I have a dozen questions but I'll leave it at that before I sound too silly ;) I worry too much.
Never too silly.

I like butt plugs I have several plugs which I use on myself and my sub girl. I like the standard design several are jelly max 6 cm wide. I have one curved glass plug which is 4,5 cm wide.

I can wear them the whole day long but most of the times they end up as a gag for my girl. My girl wears one almost permanently it is 5 cm wide so I can always punish her with a wider plug.

hi

I have seen a lot of those devices on adverts. but not in real. the only plug that goes into my butt regularly and often, was the organ of my ex bf.

I have one, a nice little blue plug. Sometimes I wear it for a few hours. Sometimes I will use it and fuck myself with it.

Maybe I will use it today. It has been a while since I got it out.

I couldn't resist. It has been a long time since I played with mine and I decided to work mine in and leave it in for a while

Just got a new butt plug as a gift. It has a small weight that rolls around in it. Fabulous. It is great to wear while getting a hard spanking or a pussy pounding. It made me beg for anal the last time I wore it.

I don't have a favorite brand really. I've used them for years. Probably the most fun ones are ones with fake tails. I have a fox one and a bunny one. I love walking around with one one, and I love getting fucked from behind with it in.

I don't have a favorite brand really. I've used them for years. Probably the most fun ones are ones with fake tails. I have a fox one and a bunny one. I love walking around with one one, and I love getting fucked from behind with it in.

Tailplugs look great I have a ponytail for my girl would love to have a bunny.

Take baby steps. Nothing like having one poop out when least expected. Mow the lawn, take short trips until you understand how certain plugs behave. I find the ones that are easy to keep in have a narrow neck, a wider neck may have more training required.

keep a zip lock with flush-able baby wipes just in case.

1st of all never use Silicone lube on Silicone. Experiment with different lubes.

^^ Uh-oh, what happens if you do??

Back