An unexpected surprise (closed)

Aenobarbe

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Posts
105
Nick McKenna backed the last customers car out of the bay and parked it by the side of the building. McKenna's auto repair was finally closing up for the day which had been a long one with two sick calls leaving him the only mechanic on duty. Another day in paradise.. he thought to himself as he began pulling down the last bay door staring out through the smudged glass at a white tow truck pulling into the lot with the familiar sight of having his sisters old car attached.

Not again... Nick instinctively felt his pulse quicken and face break out into a wide smile as he watched his pretty younger sister pop open the passenger side door of the tow truck jumping out and instantly locking eyes with him. Even though he had his own place and a business Nick often wondered how much different his 23 year old losers bachelors life would be like if one day could go by where he didn't have these filthy thoughts about her.
 
Last edited:
Carolyn hopped out of the tow truck. She really should just save money and get a better car, but her job really sucked (when she went to it) and besides she knew Nick would fix it.
Nick would do anything for her, she knew that. She always liked to exploit that.
As Nick walked out of the shop to look at what was wrong with her heap of junk now he had a look of dissapointment for the car, but couldn't stop looking at Carolyn's tiny shorts and tank top...
"Nick!" I try to say as sweetly as possible...
 
Nick pushed the bay door back up and walked out of the shop. He noticed little white plumes of smoke coming out from under the hood of his sister Carolyn's old junk heap and shook his head letting out a light chuckle. He smiled at his sister when he passed by her and kept on walking over to where the tow truck driver was. He paid the towing bill and directed the driver where in the lot to drop the car and when that was done he watched the tow truck leave.

After business was settled Nick walked back to where his pretty sister was standing letting his eyes focus in on her tight tank top and skimpy shorts for a short time before moving up to her face. Nick couldn't say what was on his mind so he began asking Carolyn questions about her car while hoping she would offer him her usual hug.

"Did you check the oil every once in awhile like you promised me you would last time?"
 
"welllllll..." she started. "I mean I checked it ONCE." she had to play coy and sweet. she knew that she used her brother a lot, and he was pretty upset after some of the things her car was brought in for. Carolyn wasn't the best at taking care of things, especially if she knew he could fix it.
But she knew he had a thing for her. That's why he never really dated in high school or had a girlfriend now, she was almost positive. He looked at her longlingly and she picked up on it even since then...
She walked up to him as sweetly as possib;e and put her arms around him. "I mean you CAN fix it right big brother? You can fix ANYTHING I need help with."
 
"I mean you CAN fix it right big brother? You can fix ANYTHING I need help with."

mumbling "yeah I suppose I could...yeah I can fix it.."

Nick smiled a little hugging Carolyn longer than he should have savoring the smell of his sisters hair and the way she seemed to always push her breasts against his chest. after they released each other he put his arm around her shoulder leading them over towards where the tow truck dropped her car "ok sis this time let's see if you can help me push this heap of yours into the shop instead of sitting on top of it laughing at me" Nick said jokingly but really rather enjoying when she sat on the trunk of the car while he pushed it since it gave him a great view of her smooth sexy legs. "okay ready?" as he got behind her car ready to push.
 
Carolyn made a pouty face at the thought of having to do some sort of work but she knew Nick would do most of the pushing.
"Ohh-kay" she msued as she sauntered over to her car. She positioned herself to push and Nick got a good look at her butt in her shorts as she prepared to do so, she saw him staring at her. "What?" she asked.
 
"Huh?...n..nothing..it's just...ahhh nothing forget it.." Nick gave his sister a funny kind of look always hating when she pouted and used her little girl voice to get anything she wanted from him. It was one thing when she did it to him when they were growing up in the same house but now that she was 18 and filling out in all the right places it seemed to take on an entirely new dimension considering the way he had always felt about her.

"You know Carolyn you should have called me for a ride instead of riding along in the cab with that towing guy" he said not really caring if she detected the tone of annoyance and jealousy in his voice.

Nick finally turned away from her braced his feet on the ground and started pushing the car. He knew his spoiled little sister would probably hop up onto the trunk and watch him do all the pushing again but somehow he didn't mind and somehow even enjoyed it.
 
Last edited:
Carolyn pushed for about 2 seconds then did just what he predicted. She jumped on the trunk as he pushed and crossed her legs dangling one foot inches away from his face.
"I know...." she teased...." But I knew you were working and I was just stranded all alone... But I knew where to take the car...You have always been my main hero big brother...." She leaned over to tussle his hair. She knew he couldnt resist it. She might have been a little perturbed at the thought of her brother having a thing for her, but she has to admit that she always felt good knowing he was putty in her hands, so she just teased him alot.
 
Nick barely began pushing the car when Carolyn hopped up onto the trunk crossing her legs and dangling her right foot in his face. He stared at her tiny foot fighting off the urge to stop what he was doing and suck his sisters little toes to his hearts content pink nails and all. "Does she torture me like this on purpose?" he wondered again.

"It doesn't matter Carolyn you're more important to me than any work or anything else..next time when you're stranded somewhere alone call me and not some stranger." "You know Mom and Dad don't give a shit."

Nick looked up at her pretty face fearing he said too much then got back to the car pushing. "damn heap isn't moving" he mumbled suddenly remembering he forgot to put the gear in neutral. When he felt his sisters hand tussling his hair his first instinct was to grab and kiss her but not knowing what her reaction would be he just smiled at her. Nick could live without his sister thinking he was weirder than she probably already did knowing she was the cause.
 
Last edited:
"I'll do it!" she cheerigly yelled... She slid her butt down the trunk landing so close to him she bumped into him. She did that on purpose of course knowning that the closeness of her body would make him giddy.
Then she turned around and leaned into the car window to adjust the shift on the steering wheel, once again giving him a good view of her butt in shorts...
 
"You'll do what?" he chuckled, pleased that she heard him mumble about the gear not being in neutral so he could push the car.
Nick felt lightheaded when his sister bumped up against him and then gave him a perfect view of her ass in tight shorts when she turned around leaning into the car window. Worst of all his cock was getting hard.
Unfortunately he didn't look away in time when she quickly turned back looking right at him..
 
pulling herself out of the drivers side window, she caught his stare just in time... That dirty perv... she thought.
"I bet I know what you'd LIKE me to do" she teased. She teased him a lot, always made sexual innuendos. She was a little bratty and always a little crude so no one thought much of it, but Nick kind of figured that she knew (and she had figured it out) of his obsession for her. Nick said nothing just kept pushing the car a little emabarrassed.
 
Nick tried to look away at the last second but knew his bratty little sister caught him in another lusty stare. She must think I'm such a fucking creepy .. he thought not knowing what the hell to say.

"I bet I know what you'd LIKE me to do" he smiled at Carolyn weakly and continued pushing her car with her now walking beside him his face flustered in a deep shade of red. As if you'd ever really do it.. he thought knowing she had long figured it out. He often felt ill with his adrenaline pounding whenever she tortured him with her body and words which was getting to be pretty damned often. Oddly Nick sensed that his sister had a much friendlier tone to her voice today and he was trying to figure out why..
 
Last edited:
"The only problem is..... "she tried to seem as wistful and innocent as possible," I was supposed to go out tonight but now I don't have a car." she pouted.

She wasnt sure how she was going to bring this up... First, having Nick fix her car all the time was one thing she was sure she was pushing it having him do hundreds and thousands of repair work all the time, but now she was hinting at borrowing one of his prized custom cars he worded on and sold for profit. He was sure to tell her no but she tried to ask anyway.

"Maybe I could borrow one of those?" she pointed to the corner where two cars sat under tarps
 
Nick pushed the car in front of the garage and then steered it into a bay and onto a lift. He walked to the front of the car and popped the hood as Carolyn spoke in that sweet voice of hers that always seemed to drive him crazy. After getting a face full of hot smoke he started tinkering with the motor using assorted wrenches and tools.

"go out where?.. with who?" he shot back at her still face down and tinkering with the motor. If it was with a guy he needed a name in case some bones needed to be broken for ditching her like the last one. If only Nick could get his sister to date him instead of some stranger who didn't love her like he did he thought. "damn. I see the problem...the engine block is cracked" he looked over at Carolyn giving her the bad news but smiling letting her know like always he would bail her out somehow.

"I know you forget sis but you have to check the oil more than once a year besides when it's in the shop" he was more than a little surprised at what she asked him next pointing over to "Old Yeller" (his favorite Yellow '68 Mustang GT) and a '97 custom Red Jeep Wrangler he was fixing up to sell which were both under tarps.

"Maybe I could borrow one of those?" "Maybe, Maybe not.." he said with a slight smirk looking her in the eye.
 
Last edited:
"Oh Nick..." she pouted... "does it really matter who I'm with later?" she tried sounding as innocent as possible. "You know I'll just go CRAZY if I have to stay at home with nothing to do..."
She slowly walked toward him. "Borrowing a car... that would help me soooo much tonight I would owe you one."
She cringed when she said it knowing that she owed him a lot of "ones" heaven forbid if he ever held her to cashing them al in.
 
Nick grumbled when Carolyn wouldn't tell him where and with who she planned to go out later tonight. His blood pressure seemed to ratchet up a few notches as she walked towards him. Nick was so attracted to his sister he could barely stand it but kept his cool. not half as crazy as your damn pouting drives me ...he thought to himself slamming down the hood of her car.

"So how many ones would that make?..50?..75?..." not able to control himself any longer he slipped his arms around his sisters waist and longingly stared down into her cleavage.
 
Carolyn smiled at Nick....
"Are we really keeping score?" she asked hoping he wouldn't. She might have to do something to really appease him if he refused to help her out. He could feel her staring down her cleavage. He was a little pervy but so far harmless.
"maybe I could set you up with a friend of mine?" she offered before, she had a lot of slutty friends that would at least give him some head. But she knew he would always turn that offer down. Still... she should ask she didn't have much else to offer.
 
Back
Top