Happy Birthday, Britwitch!

prettyserpentine

...his future wife...
Happy Birthday Britwitch!!

Let's all get together and celebrate the birthday of one of our dearest friends!

lavender_happy_birthday_card_invitation-rb815ba3ffad34b8a8d0a9972330f070d_zk9yv_324.jpg

One of the most dedicated and devoted friends I have had the pleasure of meeting. You're enthusiastic, you're charming, you're gorgeous, and you bring a light and love to these boards every day.

Purple-gladiolus-flower+proflowers.jpeg
PurpleCake.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

You always see the best of people; You pour your heart and soul into your work and for that a lot of us are forever grateful. I am so glad you reached out to me when I was a newbie here, I am so glad to call you my friend.

69437f8a04598c2864ee68a3d4a2f166.jpg

:kiss:

Happy Birthday, Brit!!

450_champagne_glow_gallery-450x235.jpg

Let's all toast this wonderful girl!!

Happy birthday Britwitch, if I'd known I would have sent a card, hope this suffices ;)

view

Last edited:
Oh, Serps!

hugs tightly

Thank you, lovely, for setting this up for me. It means more than you know. :rose:

Happy B'day! hope most if not all of your kinks come true :D

Thanks a lot! :D

Happy birthday Britwitch, if I'd known I would have sent a card, hope this suffices ;)

view

I'm quite sure that you would have ;) but this is a great card and the wishes are lovely to have. :rose:

Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing and truly beautiful individuals I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

Hope the day was the best ever, lovely.:kiss:

runs in

kisses and BEARhugs the prettiest witch, her loveliest friend, on this, the happiest of days

blows kisses to all

runs out

:heart:

New job starts in the morning, I'm so sorry to dash! Back very soon!

Sorry I missed your big day, Brit. I hope your day was fantabulous, and perhaps some spankings were involved. :D

Sorry I missed your big day, Brit. I hope your day was fantabulous, and perhaps some spankings were involved. :D

Thanks, lovely, I had a very fantabulous birthday and sadly my mother-in-law was here for the day itself.

But she left today...... :eek:

Happy Birthday Brit!!

Though belated. I'm glad you had a pleasant celebration though August is not over yet! :)

No way could I miss this, no matter how late.

Happy birthday, Brit *hugs*

:rose::rose:

Oh gosh! I'm screeching over missing this thread and missing your birthday! To make amends, here's some belated birthday gifts!

I hope it was a fantastic day. I miss you, beautiful Witch, and I like to think about all the pictures you'll take and all the stories you'll write. You are something special and I hope your day was a celebration of that! :heart:

Oh gosh! I'm screeching over missing this thread and missing your birthday! To make amends, here's some belated birthday gifts!

I hope it was a fantastic day. I miss you, beautiful Witch, and I like to think about all the pictures you'll take and all the stories you'll write. You are something special and I hope your day was a celebration of that! :heart:

Thank you, gorgeous. I miss you too, ever so much. This was such a lovely thing to find with everything that's going on - it definitely put a smile on my face. :heart:

Back