Tell them what you think of them-good or bad II

:rose: Most of the time you have the determination that can move mountains, the inner strength of chromium steel. Independent. Self-made and self-reliant. And then there are times when the sadness consumes you. It stops you in your tracks; it paralyzes you. When it does, let me be your strength, let me be the one who picks you up, let me be the one that holds you tightly, let me be the one who kisses you with all the passion that a man can give a woman as special as you. We can do it. :rose:

:heart:
 
I never in a million years can picture you in as a dominant male. It actually makes me giggle thinking about it.



I am hoping that you were able to pass the message along, since you did not respond back.
 
really? Why not? I like whips and things.

It's unfair. I need to add that picture I'm missing to my collection of your boobies it's in a folder named spectacular
 
You've been my LitBestie for awhile...I don't think you even realize how much our friendship has meant to me.

It is my right to worry about you. Besides, who else is gonna glitterbomb you on your big day?
 
You've been my LitBestie for awhile...I don't think you even realize how much our friendship has meant to me.

It is my right to worry about you. Besides, who else is gonna glitterbomb you on your big day?

One of my faves here. And I barely know her.
 
With each passing day I lose more and more interest in this place. You are the one constant source of intrigue that pulls me back in. There is just something about you. I don't even know what it is. I genuinely like you..........you know, not the "I desperately want to jump your bones" kind, but the real kind. I feel better knowing you even if it just in a small insignificant way such as posting here on a forum.



You are so damned interesting to me. I want to converse with you, but I have no way to do so other than on posts. I wish you would turn your PM feature back on. The sad part is, that when I had the opportunity, I didn't take advantage of it.


Is it beer thirty yet. I'm mighty thirsty! ;)




To all: There are some fascinating people here. Be kind, be respectful and be a friend. A friend is worth so much more than an object of lust. Objects get old and we lose interest in them. However, a friend is a treasure worth holding onto. [/COLOR]
 
The effort you make in showing you care is full of what I consider an effervescent spirit.
And you are never unkind, having a gift of making others feel at ease here.
A girl would be fortunate to have you holding her hand, and also her heart. :)
 
I enjoy her predilections and think she's very kind. And alluring, to boot :)
 
Chatting with you today brought back such wonderful memories..........I had to come back and see how things were going for myself. :)
 
Chatting with you today brought back such wonderful memories..........I had to come back and see how things were going for myself. :)

I remember you... mostly because of your loss which I thought was really sad. I hadn't been here long but you certainly had my sympathy... he seemed like a real good guy.

:)
 
I remember you... mostly because of your loss which I thought was really sad. I hadn't been here long but you certainly had my sympathy... he seemed like a real good guy.

:)

Thanks. He was an awesome man. Hard to believe it has been almost 4 years.....but time does heal.
 
Not you! Though, I am sure you are doing lots of stuff to be proud of! lol


Your book list from me is growing!
 
I'm not sure what I did and don't life feeling clueless. If you can enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.
 
Back
Top