Wild and Caught ~ Closed for Aliceinchains36

Mayna heard Casnia call out to her and for a moment was confused considering she had no concept of what a half an hour is. But she watched as the beautiful sat in the grass looking even more beautiful if that could be possible. Shortly afterwards, she went right back to catching the fish and playing in the water. Mayna turned into a kitten as she played and appearing to forget about all the events in the last few days.

She never did stray too far from Casnia and always kept her in sight as she ate her fill. It has been a long time since she ate so much at once, but she really was starving and that meat from earlier only confirmed the hunger. Mayna didn't know how long she played for, it didn't seem like it was long enough for her personally when she caught a couple more fish.

Coming up to Casnia, she dropped the fish by her side and with a grin that Casnia couldn't see, Mayna shook the water off her fur. Which of course, got Casnia all wet and Mayna pounced around her playfully, just keeping out of her reach.
 
"Naughty naughty." Casnia chuckled, snatching at Mayna's tail when it came into reach. Casnia rose to her haunches and spun with Mayna as the playful leopard circled around her. Mayna began to get cocky, her pounces moving closer and closer to Casnia, until the elf sprung forward. She caught Mayna around the neck with her arms, like a hug, and wrestled her pet to the ground. Mayna tried to squirm out of Casnia's grip, but the elf kept her grip on the cat until Mayna was still.

"This was fun sweet one. I like to see you happy and playful." Casnia said, running her fingers through the fur on Mayna's chest and belly. She felt three pairs of nipples hidden in the fur as she rubbed, and soon the little nubs were erect with excitement from the rubbing. "Do you know why I changed my mind in the palace? I wanted to mate with you out here sweet one. But we can return the the palace if you'd prefer it there." Casnia said, stroking Mayna's tail as if it were a cock. "I want you like this sweet little kitty. I don't know why. I normally want elves, or things that resemble us. I've never wanted anything like what you are now. But right now. Right now it's all I can think about." Casnia whispered as she continued to stroke Mayna's tail.
 
Mayna growled and tried to gain the upper hand over the elf, in all fairness, Mayna only has the abilities of a wild cat. There is no training like the what Casnia most likely has had all her life. In the end made it easy for Casnia to best her and pin her down. Strangely enough, it had an arousing affect on Mayna, that same aching feeling she had back in the room returned.

The ache became more intense when Casnia played with her nipples, rubbing and pinching them like she did before. It appeared to increase the desires considering she had more nipples for the elf to play with. For a moment she wanted to shift back into her more human like form until she heard everything Casnia had to say.

"You are my owner... My mate now... You have the power to mate with me... when, where and however you desire. I may not know how to.... feel... about it. But, I accept you as the alpha mate."

Mayna suddenly had a confused look in her bright blue cat eyes as if her own words hit home, hitting her harder than she expected them too.

"What do I call you? To my understanding, it isn't proper for... someone like me.... to call you by name.. I do not think I can call you Owner or Mate when responding to you... Is there another name I should say?"
 
Last edited:
"Thank you Mayna." Casnia said, still playing with the cat's nipples. "I'm happy that you've accepted me as your mate. I prefer my lovers happy and willing." Casnia said, tweaking one of Mayna's pink nipples. "As for what you should call me, I've had many people call me many things. The 'proper' title is your highness or my queen, but you needn't bother yourself with those formal things. Casnia or even Cass or Cassie are fine. You could also call me Mistress if you desire something more formal. And I once had a elf girl who called my mommy. That was... Quite stimulating." Casnia said, remembering her past lover fondly. "Honestly sweet one, you can call me anything you want to, as long as it's respectful." Casnia said.
 
Mayna whimpered softy as her nipples were once more tormented and each one of them throbbed, silently begging for attention.

"I... I kind of like.... Mommy. I wasn't with my own for very long... you remind me of her in some ways. Your scent is like hers.."

Her ears laid a little low when confessing that, it was something she hadn't thought to ever say and yet it slipped out unwillingly.

"I.. wouldn't know what to call you... that would be personal.... all other people and servants would call you those other things... it wouldn't be intimate between us...."
 
Casnia's heart strings were tugged when Mayna said she was reminded of her mother with Casnia. "That's so sweet honey. Yes, in private I'd like you to call me Mommy. In public, Casnia will be fine." Casnia said, affectionately rubbing her face against Mayna's muzzle. "I've always wanted to be a mother. I just haven't had the chance yet. But you could be... Like my daughter. Until I have the real thing. Maybe you could be a mother too..." Casnia said, her hand drifting to Mayna's belly. "Have you ever thought about having kittens sweet one?"
 
Last edited:
"Yes Mommy, I Have thought of my own kittens before. But never found a mate, even during mating season, no mate ever found me."

Mayna looked away, embarrassed to talk about such things. It made those fears from earlier creep back in and her ears flickered with conflict in how she feels about it now.

"It also frightens me to think about it now. I do not wish to have them raised as.... to be like me.... humans will want them... They will want to.. to take them from me.. I... I do not want them to see me as.... as a slave.... I do not want their life like that."

She struggled a little with certain words, trying to get what she wanted out of it without sounding disrespectful. Mayna had no doubts that she is with kittens now, her only concern is what their futures will be. Casnia said things earlier that eased Mayna's worries, yet that could have just been at that time. Promises were easily broken and words were just words, something the humans had proven already.

"I just do not want them... taken... from me... they need to learn how to live in the wild... how to hunt... humans will not teach them that..."
 
Back
Top