Help new guy with new weird idea...

VDT10

Virgin
Hello everyone, I"m new here, so I don't know how to start.
(Sorry for my English, it is not my native language)
I have this idea, which I'm developing now about rich guy Mark who lost his family as a kid (car crash with a young drunk cop Andrew), and know as a grown man prepares revenge. At first Mark wanted retaliation (all of them dead), but after he had bugged the Andrew's house he found out that cop has wife (40 yo) and three daughters (22, 20, 17). Now, he frames Andrew and wants to dismantle and destroy his family (and couple other cops who helped exonerate Andrew) using their conflicts against them. But all of that is just a mean to reach a goal which is to impregnate Andrew's wife and daughters.

The biggest problem is how to construct the story that Mark can't be recognizable or remembered by women involved in his plan. Masks (big ball), affair with stranger, drugs?:confused:
Please, can someone give me a hint?

17 y/o daughter will not pass the Lit test, you must bump her up to at least 18.

The biggest problem is how to construct the story that Mark can't be recognizable or remembered by women involved in his plan.
This is not necessary -- only that the women don't know him before he seduces them. I recently re-read a story where the wronged man seduces and fucks his enemy's mother, wife, and daughters, all recorded on video. He then sends DVDs (with his own face pixellated-out) to his enemy's home and family and associates, to show that the enemy's women are all sluts.

I like your idea that they're all impregnated -- but this could be tricky to work out. How does he know their fertility cycles, and that they're not on The Pill, so he can ensure their pregnancies? Does he break into their homes and substitute their birth-control pills with some magical chemical that guarantees fertility? Then, how does he show that HE is the father, and not their other fuck-mates?

Yeah, don't mess with that soon to be 18, it's simply not worth the extra paperwork you're going to have to do. Don't get me wrong, as long as you dot your i's and cross your t's Laurel will pass it but I do not recommend it at all.

After that the story looks pretty decent, there is little reason for anybody to recognize him at all honestly. I mean define "kid". I'm not joking, while I find that when I'm feeling condescending 'kid' defines anybody younger than 30. But when I'm not in a douche mood kid means <13. If I MEANT a teen I would have said teen or twenty something. Most people change enough between puberty and young adult that nobody who hadn't seen them in between would recognize them. Not unless they had a really distinctive scar or birthmark.

Honestly even it was a teen if you're talking a full decade worth of either beefing up, fattening up, or staying super skinny, then add on fashion, hair and facial hair the chances are pretty close to zero that even the cops would remember him. Certainly their families would be exceedingly unlikely to.

I think you should probably actually take two of my things, he has a kinda distinctive birth mark/scar. Something enough that it sits on your mind but not something unique and then have him go by his middle name. I can easily believe that if some guy named Jordon Bakari (which is really what that fuckhead should go buy, love his acting but . . .I'm digressing) walked up to you after ten years that you'd never make the connection to Micheal B(akari) Jordon without help.

As for pregnancy he just keeps trying. They don't need to get pregnant all at once. Or for the sake of fiction he slips fertility drugs into their yogurt or whatever. Most people's knowledge of fertility drugs is sufficiently crap that as long as you didn't try to claim they were Strawberry flavored and smeared on his cock it would go over just fine.

Well

This is similar to a story I've been writing on another site. The main difference is that instead of a cop killing a family, an ex-con wants to kill the cop who put him in prison. Also, the cop in my story has one daughter (19) and he well, I don't want to give away the end of the story.

This is not necessary -- only that the women don't know him before he seduces them. I recently re-read a story where the wronged man seduces and fucks his enemy's mother, wife, and daughters, all recorded on video. He then sends DVDs (with his own face pixellated-out) to his enemy's home and family and associates, to show that the enemy's women are all sluts.

I like your idea that they're all impregnated -- but this could be tricky to work out. How does he know their fertility cycles, and that they're not on The Pill, so he can ensure their pregnancies? Does he break into their homes and substitute their birth-control pills with some magical chemical that guarantees fertility? Then, how does he show that HE is the father, and not their other fuck-mates?

Can you give me a link to this story? I'd like to understand how he gets away with this.

Yeah, don't mess with that soon to be 18, it's simply not worth the extra paperwork you're going to have to do. Don't get me wrong, as long as you dot your i's and cross your t's Laurel will pass it but I do not recommend it at all.

After that the story looks pretty decent, there is little reason for anybody to recognize him at all honestly. I mean define "kid". I'm not joking, while I find that when I'm feeling condescending 'kid' defines anybody younger than 30. But when I'm not in a douche mood kid means <13. If I MEANT a teen I would have said teen or twenty something. Most people change enough between puberty and young adult that nobody who hadn't seen them in between would recognize them. Not unless they had a really distinctive scar or birthmark.

Honestly even it was a teen if you're talking a full decade worth of either beefing up, fattening up, or staying super skinny, then add on fashion, hair and facial hair the chances are pretty close to zero that even the cops would remember him. Certainly their families would be exceedingly unlikely to.

I think you should probably actually take two of my things, he has a kinda distinctive birth mark/scar. Something enough that it sits on your mind but not something unique and then have him go by his middle name. I can easily believe that if some guy named Jordon Bakari (which is really what that fuckhead should go buy, love his acting but . . .I'm digressing) walked up to you after ten years that you'd never make the connection to Micheal B(akari) Jordon without help.

As for pregnancy he just keeps trying. They don't need to get pregnant all at once. Or for the sake of fiction he slips fertility drugs into their yogurt or whatever. Most people's knowledge of fertility drugs is sufficiently crap that as long as you didn't try to claim they were Strawberry flavored and smeared on his cock it would go over just fine.

Man, this "kid" idea is quite fun. I just realized that if my dad told me: "Some kid scratched my car", I wouldn't know if the kid was 14 or 30.:) Don't you think that after one night fling girl would recognise/remember stranger by something as unusual as birthmark?

Again, Hypoxia, can you give link to the story, or ant least write where did you find it?
:(

Back