Penis Unlimited...Take two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmmm...beautiful! 💓

Just climaxed deep in my willing ass...and dismounted to show me this! Ohhh, baby...I'll roll that rubber off for you, darling, to lick and suck your beautiful cock clean! Mmmm...

Now...as soon as you leave, I'll roll that so full condom onto my tongue...pushing it in until my tongue-tip is swimming in your warm, spermy load...tasting it...loving it! Then, pinching that bulging full reservoir tip between my thumb and forefinger, I lift that treasure filled latex sheath up and let the open end hang just over my fully extended tongue! Tilting my head back and opening my mouth wide, I moan with pleasure as the thick cum slowly slides into my tongue! "Mmmmm!" It tastes so good!

But, my flaring lust isn't at all patient, and I close my lips around the stretched open end, eagerly sucking out and swallowing the musky contents! Finally, I turn the condom inside out and taking the entire rubber in my mouth, I pull it out from between my tightly pursed lips by the open end, lovingly sucking every delicious morsel of ejaculate from the stretched vinyl!

I LOVE cum!!! 💓💋
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top