Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
;) Who cares if you are curvy enough for the thread you are curvy enough that I would enjoy seeing more.

I have a thread on the AmPic forum, it's set as my homepage. I had started it a couple years ago, did it for a few months, and stopped until just recently... all the old pics are now gone, but the last 4 or 5 pages have a couple sets of new ones (including more of me in that thong and stockings).

Thank you, Jagged :)

In real life I feel so curvy, but when I see some of the ladies on here I feel inadequate or something, lol.

You shouldn't because there are so many different kinds of beauty...It's a matter of preference in the end. Thanks so much for sharing.:rose:

I have a very good friend that I have been pushing to join the forums (she actually turned me onto Lit for the stories) but she won't because she honestly thinks that no one would want to have any contact with her because she is curvy!

What can I say to convince her to go for it!? She is beautiful, inside and out, but she doesn't see it! I have sent her links to this thread and another..hoping to show her that she IS attractive!! She shares pictures with me all of the time and I know you all would love to see them!

Thank you, Jagged :)

In real life I feel so curvy, but when I see some of the ladies on here I feel inadequate or something, lol.

I don't think you have to feel inadequate about your beautiful body.I love your big nipples.

I have a thread on the AmPic forum, it's set as my homepage. I had started it a couple years ago, did it for a few months, and stopped until just recently... all the old pics are now gone, but the last 4 or 5 pages have a couple sets of new ones (including more of me in that thong and stockings).

But of course I went looking some of the earlier January stuff is gone, but what is there is fun indeed. :D

2120.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back