The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss:

Actually, the sun is coming out here. Should I be hopping around with your laundry? :rose:

LOL, it is nearly midnight here! and raining. But who am I to prevent your fun. Put on some jeans and jump up and down in the rain while I watch through the window then. Mmmm - ooops! mind that frog the cats are bringing in to join the party!
:heart:

LOL, it is nearly midnight here! and raining. But who am I to prevent your fun. Put on some jeans and jump up and down in the rain while I watch through the window then. Mmmm - ooops! mind that frog the cats are bringing in to join the party!

Hehe, at least they are having fun too. :D

nothing like a chocolate cake and a nice cup off coffee

Definitely. One sugar in mine, please, dahlink.

Just leaving this here for Slyc
:rose:

Tiny-Rebel-Urban-IPA.jpg

Oh and I am putting out a cup of Lady Grey tea for Shea, so she can lounge here with me and chat about why I live in a country for which the bumper sticker is CYM (<snerk>).

CYM for Cymru, and yes! you do have to learn Welsh (Cymraeg) if you are serious about living here. Cuz if you don't the Welsh-speaking Welsh despise you for being a colonial type. They despise you even if you do learn it, cuz you weren't born learning it, LOL.

They despise me less, despite my pukka colonial accent, cuz judging by my looks I am clearly not English, and they are acksherly very friendly and nice when I wear my Scotland rugby top cuz we devolved nations all hang out together complaining about the colonial English, LOL.
:)

Hello my dear!

Lady Grey, my favorite! It's the bergomat, I think. (Is that how you spell it?)

I love looking at the Welsh language, but it's a total puzzle! You have to read this book, it takes place in Wales. I think you would like it though it's a bit for younger audiences.

With your looks and rugby shirt, I'm sure you would charm the pants off of any cranky nation. :heart:

I was going to tell you that your Cardiff football team has unfortunately been "sent down" but I know you don't fancy those pretty boys. ;)

Oh and I am putting out a cup of Lady Grey tea for Shea, so she can lounge here with me and chat about why I live in a country for which the bumper sticker is CYM (<snerk>).

CYM for Cymru, and yes! you do have to learn Welsh (Cymraeg) if you are serious about living here. Cuz if you don't the Welsh-speaking Welsh despise you for being a colonial type. They despise you even if you do learn it, cuz you weren't born learning it, LOL.

They despise me less, despite my pukka colonial accent, cuz judging by my looks I am clearly not English, and they are acksherly very friendly and nice when I wear my Scotland rugby top cuz we devolved nations all hang out together complaining about the colonial English, LOL.

Hello my dear!

Lady Grey, my favorite! It's the bergomat, I think. (Is that how you spell it?)

I love looking at the Welsh language, but it's a total puzzle! You have to read this book, it takes place in Wales. I think you would like it though it's a bit for younger audiences.

With your looks and rugby shirt, I'm sure you would charm the pants off of any cranky nation. :heart:

I was going to tell you that your Cardiff football team has unfortunately been "sent down" but I know you don't fancy those pretty boys. ;)

Sssh, ssssh, you know that I am an ex-rugby player with mommy fat and thunderous thighs ;). They like that kind of thing here in Wales, being BIG rugby fans.

Yes, poor old Cardiff City. We try to sneer nicely about it here (he he he), as our household are Wolverhampton Wanderers fans. The Wolves won some title and have gone up from whatever lowly league they were languishing in and will play Cardiff next season! Yay! The two teams' fans love to hate each other and beat each other up in alleys! So it is really great living in Cardiff with a household of Wolves fans! Piglet has to hide her Wolves shirts in a closet, LOL.

Well, you know that I know that you know that I know that you are a svelte ex-rugby player who could bring a man to his knees with just a look. If you had the time. ;)

They like THAT kind of thing anywhere!!!

It is too bad about the football team. They had just moved up only to get sent back down. Go Wolves! :)

Sssh, ssssh, you know that I am an ex-rugby player with mommy fat and thunderous thighs ;). They like that kind of thing here in Wales, being BIG rugby fans.

Yes, poor old Cardiff City. We try to sneer nicely about it here (he he he), as our household are Wolverhampton Wanderers fans. The Wolves won some title and have gone up from whatever lowly league they were languishing in and will play Cardiff next season! Yay! The two teams' fans love to hate each other and beat each other up in alleys! So it is really great living in Cardiff with a household of Wolves fans! Piglet has to hide her Wolves shirts in a closet, LOL.

Well, you know that I know that you know that I know that you are a svelte ex-rugby player who could bring a man to his knees with just a look. If you had the time. ;)

They like THAT kind of thing anywhere!!!

It is too bad about the football team. They had just moved up only to get sent back down. Go Wolves! :)

Sssh sssh, it's a wicked lie, guys! I am a strong believer that fat is a feminist issue and I try my best to preserve mine by eating lots of chocolate. You can never afford the amount of chocolate I eat.

BTW, I had a bar of Prestat almond and seasalt, it was good but not as good as the Green and Black's milk chocolate with flakes of Anglesey sea salt. I'm not just bigging that up cuz I live in Wales, it was seriously OMG nommy.

We know what we know. ;););)

That chocolate sounds divine! I love sea salt chocolate. Just the right amount and it's like ... so smooth and delicious, I just hold it in my mouth and savor the salty sweet goodness. :D

I just had some delicious chocolate. It was medicinal. It's like the gods (or goddesses) just sent it to me when I needed it most. :heart:

We know what we know. ;););)

That chocolate sounds divine! I love sea salt chocolate. Just the right amount and it's like ... so smooth and delicious, I just hold it in my mouth and savor the salty sweet goodness. :D

I just had some delicious chocolate. It was medicinal. It's like the gods (or goddesses) just sent it to me when I needed it most. :heart:

The Goddesses are always kind to beautiful and intelligent ladies.

'Kay, I am making spaghetti shapes on toast (yuk!), if anyone wants some. These are Madagascar spaghetti shapes, there are little penguins and Alex the Lion and Marty and even Gloria squashed in there.

I met a girl on a train going back from Italy once who said: "Ugh! I can't believe I'm going back to a country where they have pasta in tins!" LOL.

Maybe if I sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on top of it? :devil:

Yes, they are. :heart:

I must stop indulging around here and get to writing my FAWC story. Don't tell Slyc I was slacking. He threatened a spanking. Oh ... wait. Was that a threat or a promise? :devil:

(Don't worry Slyc, I know you were just ... fooling around. :cattail:)

Oh we can all dream and wish. :devil:

Totally. :devil:

Spaghetti shapes on toast? :eek: We have a different name for the canned pasta here, but I've never heard of putting it on toast. I'm not sure the parmesan will help that.

Have we scared everyone off? Where is everyone?

But I'm not even really here. I'm writing. :rolleyes:

Totally. :devil:

Spaghetti shapes on toast? :eek: We have a different name for the canned pasta here, but I've never heard of putting it on toast. I'm not sure the parmesan will help that.

Have we scared everyone off? Where is everyone?

But I'm not even really here. I'm writing. :rolleyes:

Two ladies sipping Lady Grey tea in a Naked Party. I think they might be hanging around somewhere panting lightly <snerk>.

Hah, back from the school run, coffee on. My God, I must clean this cooker, it's disgusting! Bits of canned pasta shapes all burnt into it and all sorts.
:eek:

Here is a drink for HeiressR.

I do like champagne, as it can be drunk any time of day.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuI-qnBFqzigwlb7jCWhptRTDp0vVEm7ce446d5pGf3G7o542U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back