~The Petite Girl Thread!~

I absolutely love petite women with small chests. Spinners are beautiful in my mind.

me being as tall as I am, the idea of beign able to pick up a petite girl is fun. also I like the idea that I can get almost the entire ass check in my hand. easyier to open. leaning down to kiss them. and the tightness...

me being as tall as I am, the idea of beign able to pick up a petite girl is fun. also I like the idea that I can get almost the entire ass check in my hand. easyier to open. leaning down to kiss them. and the tightness...

That's the very thing that I love too. Someone who can pick me up, wrap my legs around him with my ass in his hands, manhandling me with ease. Push to the wall, still off the ground as he holds me there, enters me......

Tifani

I'm 5'4"ish, 34 (generous B) very tiny frame, semi-juicy booty....and my man is 6'1" 245 lbs with the squarest, broadest shoulders I've ever seen....I love when he overpowers me....mmmmmm

I'm 5'4"ish, 34 (generous B) very tiny frame, semi-juicy booty....and my man is 6'1" 245 lbs with the squarest, broadest shoulders I've ever seen....I love when he overpowers me....mmmmmm

Well you fit right in here! :D

I love petite women. There is a certain position that drives me wild. I love when they ride me and their feet are pointed inwards toward their firm petite booty. Their feet end up nestled on my upper inner thighs.

Speaking of story threads, my favorite series about a small-busted girl are Athalia's "Hot Tub" Series and the story "Summertime Sex Ed," both starring "No-Boobs" Emily. Yes, I edited them, so I'm biased, but I still think they're great stories.

"Summertime Sex Ed" is at

http://www.literotica.com/s/summertime-sex-ed

and I think you can click on Athalia's name and get the rest of her stories. Please note that the "Hot Tub" series isn't listed in the order of their publication, so you have to pay attention to the publication dates.

As a very petite but busty girl, my preference is for tall men. It doesn't make sense with my personality that I like to be thrown around by a big man during sex, but... it is what it is. -_-

In the spirit of re-igniting some love for the smaller, petite women of the world...

093.jpg

094.jpg

095.jpg

083.jpg

084.jpg

055.jpg

As a very petite but busty girl, my preference is for tall men. It doesn't make sense with my personality that I like to be thrown around by a big man during sex, but... it is what it is. -_-

Damn straight! Not necessarily tall, but bigger, huskier. So they can just pick me up and do what they want, a little fuck doll....

Tifani

Damn straight! Not necessarily tall, but bigger, huskier. So they can just pick me up and do what they want, a little fuck doll....

Tifani

Ha. I love the petite ones. I'm 6'4" .... Not fat but not skinny. I'm more.....built for comfort, not for speed.

Ha. I love the petite ones. I'm 6'4" .... Not fat but not skinny. I'm more.....built for comfort, not for speed.

Exactly, one of my fav things to see and do; a petite little woman riding a big guy....

Tifani

Back